Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kajen

very true
u know CVs has this stupid habit
i remember when dmg was on air at one point of tym they started foccusing 2 much on abhi niki which made me dislike them n same is d case is swaron
i might sound selfish
bt i guess i want my fav. Couple 2 b shown all d tym n dats ok
for me i think

Agree with you, even if they show Kriyaansh all the time...I don't mind...but ...need a break from SWARON...
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kumjoo

Agree with you, even if they show Kriyaansh all the time...I don't mind...but ...need a break from SWARON...

whi to yr.
I m unable to undrstnd y they r showing 2 much of swaron
n swaron 2 me luk all physically attracted
i mean i always thought swaron luv wil progress in a slow manner i.e in a more realistic keeping in mind sharon's big ego prob.
N watever d situation may b ARSHA r the leads
n they shud b shown more often like they really NEED to fall in love both on n offscreen
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen

whi to yr.
I m unable to undrstnd y they r showing 2 much of swaron
n swaron 2 me luk all physically attracted
i mean i always thought swaron luv wil progress in a slow manner i.e in a more realistic keeping in mind sharon's big ego prob.
N watever d situation may b ARSHA r the leads
n they shud b shown more often like they really NEED to fall in love both on n offscreen[/QUOTE]

I love you for saying the bold part...now I guess...I am hoping more Offscreen than onscreen...LOL 
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago

kumjoo thumbnail
CV waale Rey aur Kriya ko friends toh bana do...they are not even friends guys...but i m glad Rey went a step ahead as he congratulated Kriya infront of everybody and not chupke chupke...
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumjoo

Hey .. I too want more Kriyansh scenes! I am bored of Swaron too!!! The only thing that keeps me going in D3.. is Kriyansh, Arsha, Kriyansh, Arsha, Kriyansh, Arsha and Kriyansh, Arsha.. AND lately I think Rey and Swayum.. Rey /Nilesh/Vicky are hilarious as well!!

AND hey.. I JUST LOVE THE BOLD PART too.. Highlighting it some more😍
Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 12 years ago

TaShi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want sum VIHA scenes wats up wid da cvs ??????????????? i'm gonna cry if dey stop viha's luv story or sumthing lyk dat...sob..sob..sob😭😭😭...plzzz cen sum1 request da cvs 2 show mor viha scenes atleast 2 in one ep...