Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Kria, she was no typical girl. A total tomboy, she enjoyed playing PS3 rather than playing with dolls; she loved watchinge...she made the impossible possible...she created a dance team against the dazzlers and even started practicing in their rehersal room and got selected for the footloose competion.Now, the whole college - including some of the dazzlers, praised her and her team for their amazing dance and wished that they win. This didn't go down very well with the dazzler group, especially Sharon.
IN RDX's office:
guys, first of all , congrates , u guys were amazing...but i dint call u in the morning over here to tell that. guys, we seem to hav a problem. the footloose commity informed me that only 1 team from a college can particiapate and since both ur teams were awsome yesterday, i fyn it really unfair to send one team" said RDX...both the teams were confused and tensed." well guys" continued RDX" i hav a plan, both teams can participate. u guys hav to form 1 single team, the louians. look, i know u guys dont get along well but u hav no choice, i already send the names and they approved. now guys, u guys hav to tolerate each other and learn to work wid each other". "WHAT?" they all said in unison. "NO WAYS!" Said Sharon..but before anyone could say anything else RDX said "Guys, listen, it's either you guys work together, and go as one team, or there is NO teams at all. Got that?" All looked at each other, and just nodded sadly. They were going to do this for their college. They were going to hate it, but this was for the college and for dance. They all sighed and went back to their classes.
later that afternoon, in the rehersal room rey and swayam were living a nightmare and a beautiful dream at the same tym. having the dazzlers and weaklings in the same room , especially kria and sharon , was no better than a nightmare, and kria and sharon were rey's and swayam's most beautiful dreamzzz...

So, after classes ended, the rest of the gang came into the rehearsal hall. The groups were still divided into 2 - weaklings on one side and dazzlers on the other glaring at each other. Then, Rey and Swayam came forward and announced to all the group members. Swayam started with "guys I know we all don't want to work together, and I understand it's going to be difficult, but PLEASE guys, we need to make this happen - for our college and for the thing we are most passionate about - dance." Rey followed saying "Swayam is right guys. We don't want any fights or any arguments here because first of all, we all want to win this and secondly we don't have the TIME to fight. We need to select the songs, merge and make our choreography and decide our strategy and how everything else is going to work out. Sooo you guys better listen to us or then.." Rey and Swayam said together "we are going to throw you out of this rehearsal hall and you won't be able to participate anymore. It's harsh, but you guys are no less -.- so yeah. You'll have to deal with it." finished Rey. Both S and R had stern looks on your faces, and the rest of the gang knew that they better behave or then bye bye footloose :P..
every1 half heartedly agreed, and they started practice...first they decided to see what style fits who...and then they tried a pair thing...just lyk how they used to when they were two teams...
rey and sharon, swayam and kria, viky and simmi, neha and bharat, nilesh and rinni , and vishaka and amar...
they did a small dance on a slow number...and then on judas...
nilesh stepped on vishaka's foot by mistake and bharat after seeing this started beating him up. soon every1 xcept rey and swayam was involved in the fight...rey and swayam tried to stop the fight and finally sta down in defeat..." dude we hav to do something and fast" said swayam," par kya yaar, they'll never work together, footloose to gayi haath se" replied rey...then it struck him..." swayam, why dont we mix the partners, that will help us to control the situation and spend more tym wid u know who...aur sharon ke sath dance karne ka tumhara sapna bhi poora hoga, what say" asked rey. "haha not a bad idea at all." Swayam said, lost in Sharon's thoughts already. ;D
So, they FINALLY managed to stop the fight and then switched the partners. Now the pairs were: Bharat-Vishaka, Neha-Vicky, Simmi-Nilesh, Rinni-Amar, Sharon-Swayam and Kria-Rey. As soon as Kria and Sharon heard they were paired with Rey and Swayam respectively, they flipped out and disagreed. But then, Reyam managed to shut both of them up by saying that if everyone else has been switched, you guys will be too or then they are welcome to leave. :) S and K reluctantly agreed and Reyam just smile at each other. This was going to be fun - alot of fun :D muahahahaha ;)
Then, they played the slow song again and practice began again and this time, everything and everyone - all the pairs, were perfect for each other. :)
"This is awful" said Vishakha and I didn't expect swayum to force us to dance with those dazzlings cum ruthless creatures. Neha "I sacchi telling you Vicky will pull and throwing Neha on the ground. Neha is pakka gonna be in hospital after some days
"Guys relax nothing will happen of this sort " said Kria. As Swayum said it's just for our college and for the mutual passion we share for dance and swayum joined them from the back "exactly guys" I know you people have a lot of problem with the dazzlers but I think even universeji bhi chahte hain that we bridge the gap between us and perform as 1 big awesome team
meanwhile:
"man who could rey do this to us" whinned nilesh..."xactly man, i mean how can he force us to dance with them, vicky kuch bolo na" said simmi and looked at vicky onli to find him lost, (he was thinking about his dance wid neha ,lol). " look at him rinni, lagta hain this whole pairing wid that reverse english has screwed up his mind" saying this she turned to where rinni was sitting onli to fyn her and sharon lost in some deep thought.
Simmi what the heck guys what r u people lost in ?? Just lemme know so that even I can be also lost in thoughts. Sharon and Rinni came back 2  reality and said that nothing was the matter and they were also apprehensive about the present situation only.
Outside college...raining
Kria put on her cowl and was about to step outside when thunder struck and she took her step back. She didn't have an umbrella and now she doesn't have any help as she was working late in the library. Rey was on his way back when he saw the whole situation. an idea struck him 
He sent his car with his driver and came to rescue his lady love. Rey do u wanna lift?? asked kria 
Kria "no thanx I'll manage and as she said that she brushed against rey." That sensation was magical for rey
"oye miss dehradun" called out rey just to recieve a cold look from kria"i mean kria, listen u r my teammate now and it is my responsibility and duty to get u home safely...i mean if u fall sick, we will miss practice ryt...so please , let me drop u" well kria couldn't say no to him as what he pointed out was true, so she decided to accept the offer...and they bought went towards his car parked just in front of them.
meanwhile some one else was having a bad tym in the disaterous weather. swayam was stuk in middle of nowhere, as his cycle had a puncture and his moblie was out of charge , and to top it all there was no rikshaw's or even car's to get a ride from. suddenly he saw a car comming down the road, it seemed familiar but he was in no state to ponder over that. the car came n stopped infront of him and the window rolled down reveling the driver...it was non other than sharon...swayam din know whether to be happy that his lady love was here or curse his luck because she would never give him a lift home...he was hungry and irritated and just wished some otherr car would come along when she surprised...no...actually gave him a heart attack by asking him if he needed a drive home...he just stared at her and nodded and she just asked him to get in the car fast as she had no tym to wait for a weakling 
Swayum put his cycle in the dickey and got on 2 the car. Silence did all the talking and he kept on looking at her. But there was no scope of any conversation. He started by saying "the weather is really nice na??" but sharon didn't pay much attention and turned on the music which indicated swayum to shut up
The journey was a quite one but for swayum that was more than enough. His love was in front of him, helping him and that was a solace to him. He thought that sharon was so caring
"sharon it was so nice of u to give me a lift," said swayam desperate to start a conversation..." i knew u would get used to the one team thing and the new pairing" he said while smiling...sharon suddenly stopped the car " i knew it, i knew it ki u r the one behind that. i mean koyi aur ye soch bhi nahi sakte...tum ne mere aur rey ki pairing todh kar mere sath dance karne ki yeh plan sauccessful nahi hoga,,,get it" she just started shouting at him
He couldn't believe his ears. "What r u saying sharon?"
sharon "ok seriously dude u don't understand what m I saying?" I mean like it's all your fault coz of u my pairing with rey broke and now I have to dance with such a loser like you.
You have so much audacity to convince rey to move away from me so that you can pair up with me? you convinced him so that you can join our team and make us dance with losers like you 
Swayum couldn't believe his ears and he couldn't take anymore. He got down of the car took his cycle and went away. Sharon sat in the car, fuming.
Rey wouldn't loose the chance of spending time with kria so he started walking beside her.[his idea was to walk beside her all through her life]😆.
Rey started talking but didn't get any response back. He knew that kria was not interested in talking much to him but not giving a single expression was weird so he stopped.
He pulled kria back close to him close to his heart. He kept looking at her for quite a long time. He removed the cowl which brought kria's hair on her face. He lightly removed it from her face. He removed the I-pod from here ears so that she would listen to him. They kept looking at each other for a really long time.
meanwhile...
" shayaad mein ne kuch zyaada hi bhol diya" thought sharon...she was worried about swayam...the weather was getting worse with every passing second and now swayam was walking , he wouldn't reach his house as it was really far away, "waise what the hell was he doing here"...she thought...anyways she dint have tym to ponder over that, she had to go fynd swayam. she reversed the car and found him walking with his head hung down...she stopped the car near him...n rolled down the window ..."swayam, get in the car...agar tum ko kuch hua, toh for sure tumhari woh LS team mujhe hi blame karegi" she said..and swayam just looked up...she saw the pain in his eyes and was pretty sure he was crying...she dint know y but she just couldn't see him lyk that...swayam looked her and then just started walking away. sharon just got out of the car and ran behind him and caught his hand ...swayam :"sharon, if u think i made came up with the whole pairing thing to dance with u,  then u r wrong. i really want to dance with u, but i wont stoop so low , and i am sorry if u think lyk that. the cross=pairing was just to get every1 to get along with each other...sharon dance mera pehla pyaar hai and kissi aur keliye mein usse istmal nahi karoge." sharon just stared at him, she couldn't even concentrate on what he was saying...he was just looking so beautiful, handsome she just dint know the word. "ur beautiful" she said...he just stared at her as if she said something in some other language...man she has finally lost her marbles , he thought , and sharon couldn't believe she said that out loud...she was so embarresed...she just couldn't believe it...but it was true...he was so beautiful...he just waitedd for her to say something and then when she dint he just turned around and started walking away...he stopped a few steps away 4m her and said "shron, i think u should leave, u'll fall sick u know" "and u" she asked, he just laughed a sarcastic laugh and turned aroun...she came near him and asked him with load sof attitude " tum kya supedman ho, that u wont fall sick...and how are u going to go home...u wont get any cars or rikshaw's here..." he just sighed and was gonna go when she stepped forward but slipped...sharon prepared herself for the fall but it dint come...a strong pair of hands caught her...swayam was mesmerized by the look in her face , sharon opened her eyes slowly onli to fynd a pair of black eyes staring back at her...they both were lost in each other...
meanwhile...bak in the college, rey and kria was lost in each other as well, and a thunder bolt brought both the couples bak to their seneses...or  u can say...interuppted their eye lock
Neha was in the library when she noticed the rain. She was just standing in front of the window enjoying the wind. She removed her spex and enjoyed the rain drops and a smile came on her face. The slightly wet face mesmerizes vicky and he couldn't take his eyes of her. When Neha realized that someone was looking at her she became conscious. She put her spex and she saw it was vicky. She started fuming when she saw him. She just collected some stuffs deposited in the rack and came out. Vicky saw that she left her umbrella and so he picked it up and followed her. Neha came to a dance school and vicky even reached there. Now the dance starts on the song of mohabbatein [the song on which the trio danced.]
Rey started and kria joined in and then swayum did some steps with sharon and vicky watched neha dance.
the song ends and kria is in rey arms and they both are smiling at each other...sharon is hugging swayam as she finally accepted the fact that she likes him...and vicky cant help but smile...
KriYaansh:
after the dance , both feel akward and looks everywhere but at each other. "chalein" asked rey and led kria to the passenger door and opened it for her...she got in and he just stood there looking at her, this made kria feel more uncomfy so she shut the door bringing rey out of his trance. he get's into the car and starts driving
SwaRon:
swayam dint know how to react to this whole situation...5mins ago she was there in the car telling him off for changing the pairing and now she was hugging him..."umm, sharon" sharon was brought out of her dreamworld by this one call. she breaks away from the hug and looks down at her foot...she dint know what to say or y she just hugged him..."umm , swayam, tumhe koyi aur gaadi nahi milega yeha, so lets go, it getting really late.." swayam nodes and gets into sharon's car...
ViHa:
vicky was truly mesmerised by the way neha danced.."she's bloody awsome ,man" he thought...neha saw him watching her and got irritatedd...she went up to him and asked him sternly " what do u want? kyu mere peecha karrahe ho" vicky just kept on staring at her...( the jabse tere naina pool sequence)..."hello" saying so she snapped her fingers infront of his eyes...and she asked him again y he was following her.." voh, neha tum...tumhari umbrella...u left it in the library"...neha just took the umbrella from him and murmured a thanks
kria:
what happens to you kria...whenever u r around rey u change u took a lift from rey?Have you lost it?be careful of such boys...they r just cassanovas  and they use girls like tissue paper and when they are contented they just throw them away. But I am not gonna let him use me .I am Kria Ghai and m not an ordinary girl who gets trap in such filthy games
Rey:
I am such mad about kria. She is so different and she made me realize who I am?I am a good person rather than just a cassanova.I did play around with girls but now this girl has changed me.I surely respect women now but I don't know whether she is in my destiny or not
Swayum:
It was the most magical day of my life. Sharon and I danced spent so much time together. I think her perceptions for me are changing and may be she likes me but just doesn't want to reveal it.
Sharon:
She came back after taking a bath. sat on the bed in her bathrobe This is something different. I "danced" with swayum? I mean what was wrong with me ?? M I changing?No, some tom-dick-harry can't change me or my likes or dislikes.
Vicky:
He was sitting on his bed .She is magical man. She is superbly awesomely. How can I ignore someone so beautiful and special?And then bumps the pillow on his face
Neha:
Y was vicky watching me like that?Did he really like my dance ?what has happened to him?he now-a-days doesn't worry about his dazzler status.Is he changing?Ahh!! ha not possible whole world can change but not the dazzlers
But time was changing and even the emotions of many people. The hot oppressive days were over and it gave way to august days which changed people around.g horror and action films and hated rom-coms. she was the nightmare of all the dazzlers in her colle
the next day in college, all the dancers were in the rehersal room, vishaka and rinni , simmi and neha were waarming up as they came late...sharon was taking a break...she just  couldn't focus...whenever swayam came in front of her she remembered the previous night and what was worse was that non of that seemed to bother him, it was lyk non of that happened, lyk he din remember anything...rey and kria were also feeling akward...vicky was in the worst condition...he just couldn't think about anything else other than neha...she was affecting hom real bad..." guys , i more round n then lets break it, alryt" said simmi, n they practiced for another half an hour.
that evening:
the dazzlers were having dinner together. they were having fun and talking to each other."guys, tumhe nahi legta ki humein woh logon kp bhi bhulana chahiye" asked rey,"yeah man, humein unhe bhi invite karna chahiye ta" agreed vickey thinking about neha and sighing..." guys, tum log teek toh hai na, i mean humein kuch tym uss losers ke bina mila , i think we should enjoy and not think about them" said sharon...realizing that there was no use talking about it, they just continued having dinner...nil said sumthing really funny and every1 started laughing...just then sharon saw swayam enter the restaurant..
OMG yeh swayam, yaha bhi, arggghhh!!! par kitna accha lag rahe ho, pehle khabi aisa nahi laga thought sharon...then she noticed that he was not alone there was a girl with him...sharon was shocked and angry, she dint know y but she felt lyk ripping that girl's head off..."wow, look at that girl, man she is hot" said nil...all the girls turned bak to look at the girl..." she was really beautiful and well dressed..." what happened after that shocked every1 at that table, it was swayam...he was looking really good , he was wearing a blue jeans and white shirt with the first few buttons open...she sat in the table next to theirs and then swayam went and sat near her...she said something and swayam started laughing..." man, she is having dinner with that loser"exclaimed nil..." man , what is wrong wid girls these days" he continued...meanwhile some1 was really pissed , sharon literally felt like ripping swayam's head off...for having fun wid some girl other than her.
-Awantika- thumbnail
Kria, she was no typical girl. A total tomboy, she enjoyed playing PS3 rather than playing with dolls; she loved watchinge...she made the impossible possible...she created a dance team against the dazzlers and even started practicing in their rehersal room and got selected for the footloose competion.Now, the whole college - including some of the dazzlers, praised her and her team for their amazing dance and wished that they win. This didn't go down very well with the dazzler group, especially Sharon.
IN RDX's office:
guys, first of all , congrates , u guys were amazing...but i dint call u in the morning over here to tell that. guys, we seem to hav a problem. the footloose commity informed me that only 1 team from a college can particiapate and since both ur teams were awsome yesterday, i fyn it really unfair to send one team" said RDX...both the teams were confused and tensed." well guys" continued RDX" i hav a plan, both teams can participate. u guys hav to form 1 single team, the louians. look, i know u guys dont get along well but u hav no choice, i already send the names and they approved. now guys, u guys hav to tolerate each other and learn to work wid each other". "WHAT?" they all said in unison. "NO WAYS!" Said Sharon..but before anyone could say anything else RDX said "Guys, listen, it's either you guys work together, and go as one team, or there is NO teams at all. Got that?" All looked at each other, and just nodded sadly. They were going to do this for their college. They were going to hate it, but this was for the college and for dance. They all sighed and went back to their classes.
later that afternoon, in the rehersal room rey and swayam were living a nightmare and a beautiful dream at the same tym. having the dazzlers and weaklings in the same room , especially kria and sharon , was no better than a nightmare, and kria and sharon were rey's and swayam's most beautiful dreamzzz...

So, after classes ended, the rest of the gang came into the rehearsal hall. The groups were still divided into 2 - weaklings on one side and dazzlers on the other glaring at each other. Then, Rey and Swayam came forward and announced to all the group members. Swayam started with "guys I know we all don't want to work together, and I understand it's going to be difficult, but PLEASE guys, we need to make this happen - for our college and for the thing we are most passionate about - dance." Rey followed saying "Swayam is right guys. We don't want any fights or any arguments here because first of all, we all want to win this and secondly we don't have the TIME to fight. We need to select the songs, merge and make our choreography and decide our strategy and how everything else is going to work out. Sooo you guys better listen to us or then.." Rey and Swayam said together "we are going to throw you out of this rehearsal hall and you won't be able to participate anymore. It's harsh, but you guys are no less -.- so yeah. You'll have to deal with it." finished Rey. Both S and R had stern looks on your faces, and the rest of the gang knew that they better behave or then bye bye footloose :P..
every1 half heartedly agreed, and they started practice...first they decided to see what style fits who...and then they tried a pair thing...just lyk how they used to when they were two teams...
rey and sharon, swayam and kria, viky and simmi, neha and bharat, nilesh and rinni , and vishaka and amar...
nilesh stepped on vishaka's foot by mistake and bharat after seeing this started beating him up. soon every1 xcept rey and swayam was involved in the fight...rey and swayam tried to stop the fight and finally sta down in defeat..." dude we hav to do something and fast" said swayam," par kya yaar, they'll never work together, footloose to gayi haath se" replied rey...then it struck him..." swayam, why dont we mix the partners, that will help us to control the situation and spend more tym wid u know who...aur sharon ke sath dance karne ka tumhara sapna bhi poora hoga, what say" asked rey. "haha not a bad idea at all." Swayam said, lost in Sharon's thoughts already. ;D
So, they FINALLY managed to stop the fight and then switched the partners. Now the pairs were: Bharat-Vishaka, Neha-Vicky, Simmi-Nilesh, Rinni-Amar, Sharon-Swayam and Kria-Rey. As soon as Kria and Sharon heard they were paired with Rey and Swayam respectively, they flipped out and disagreed. But then, Reyam managed to shut both of them up by saying that if everyone else has been switched, you guys will be too or then they are welcome to leave. :) S and K reluctantly agreed and Reyam just smile at each other. This was going to be fun - alot of fun :D muahahahaha ;)
Then, they played the slow song again and practice began again and this time, everything and everyone - all the pairs, were perfect for each other. :)
"This is awful" said Vishakha and I didn't expect swayum to force us to dance with those dazzlings cum ruthless creatures. Neha "I sacchi telling you Vicky will pull and throwing Neha on the ground. Neha is pakka gonna be in hospital after some days
"Guys relax nothing will happen of this sort " said Kria. As Swayum said it's just for our college and for the mutual passion we share for dance and swayum joined them from the back "exactly guys" I know you people have a lot of problem with the dazzlers but I think even universeji bhi chahte hain that we bridge the gap between us and perform as 1 big awesome team
meanwhile:
"man who could rey do this to us" whinned nilesh..."xactly man, i mean how can he force us to dance with them, vicky kuch bolo na" said simmi and looked at vicky onli to find him lost, (he was thinking about his dance wid neha ,lol). " look at him rinni, lagta hain this whole pairing wid that reverse english has screwed up his mind" saying this she turned to where rinni was sitting onli to fyn her and sharon lost in some deep thought.
Simmi what the heck guys what r u people lost in ?? Just lemme know so that even I can be also lost in thoughts. Sharon and Rinni came back 2  reality and said that nothing was the matter and they were also apprehensive about the present situation only.
Kria put on her cowl and was about to step outside when thunder struck and she took her step back. She didn't have an umbrella and now she doesn't have any help as she was working late in the library. Rey was on his way back when he saw the whole situation. an idea struck him 
He sent his car with his driver and came to rescue his lady love. Rey do u wanna lift?? asked kria 
Kria "no thanx I'll manage and as she said that she brushed against rey." That sensation was magical for rey
"oye miss dehradun" called out rey just to recieve a cold look from kria"i mean kria, listen u r my teammate now and it is my responsibility and duty to get u home safely...i mean if u fall sick, we will miss practice ryt...so please , let me drop u" well kria couldn't say no to him as what he pointed out was true, so she decided to accept the offer...and they bought went towards his car parked just in front of them.
meanwhile some one else was having a bad tym in the disaterous weather. swayam was stuk in middle of nowhere, as his cycle had a puncture and his moblie was out of charge , and to top it all there was no rikshaw's or even car's to get a ride from. suddenly he saw a car comming down the road, it seemed familiar but he was in no state to ponder over that. the car came n stopped infront of him and the window rolled down reveling the driver...it was non other than sharon...swayam din know whether to be happy that his lady love was here or curse his luck because she would never give him a lift home...he was hungry and irritated and just wished some otherr car would come along when she surprised...no...actually gave him a heart attack by asking him if he needed a drive home...he just stared at her and nodded and she just asked him to get in the car fast as she had no tym to wait for a weakling 
Swayum put his cycle in the dickey and got on 2 the car. Silence did all the talking and he kept on looking at her. But there was no scope of any conversation. He started by saying "the weather is really nice na??" but sharon didn't pay much attention and turned on the music which indicated swayum to shut up
The journey was a quite one but for swayum that was more than enough. His love was in front of him, helping him and that was a solace to him. He thought that sharon was so caring
"sharon it was so nice of u to give me a lift," said swayam desperate to start a conversation..." i knew u would get used to the one team thing and the new pairing" he said while smiling...sharon suddenly stopped the car " i knew it, i knew it ki u r the one behind that. i mean koyi aur ye soch bhi nahi sakte...tum ne mere aur rey ki pairing todh kar mere sath dance karne ki yeh plan sauccessful nahi hoga,,,get it" she just started shouting at him
sharon "ok seriously dude u don't understand what m I saying?" I mean like it's all your fault coz of u my pairing with rey broke and now I have to dance with such a loser like you.
You have so much audacity to convince rey to move away from me so that you can pair up with me? you convinced him so that you can join our team and make us dance with losers like you 
Swayum couldn't believe his ears and he couldn't take anymore. He got down of the car took his cycle and went away. Sharon sat in the car, fuming.
Rey wouldn't loose the chance of spending time with kria so he started walking beside her.[his idea was to walk beside her all through her life]😆.
Rey started talking but didn't get any response back. He knew that kria was not interested in talking much to him but not giving a single expression was weird so he stopped.
He pulled kria back close to him close to his heart. He kept looking at her for quite a long time. He removed the cowl which brought kria's hair on her face. He lightly removed it from her face. He removed the I-pod from here ears so that she would listen to him. They kept looking at each other for a really long time.
meanwhile...
" shayaad mein ne kuch zyaada hi bhol diya" thought sharon...she was worried about swayam...the weather was getting worse with every passing second and now swayam was walking , he wouldn't reach his house as it was really far away, "waise what the hell was he doing here"...she thought...anyways she dint have tym to ponder over that, she had to go fynd swayam. she reversed the car and found him walking with his head hung down...she stopped the car near him...n rolled down the window ..."swayam, get in the car...agar tum ko kuch hua, toh for sure tumhari woh LS team mujhe hi blame karegi" she said..and swayam just looked up...she saw the pain in his eyes and was pretty sure he was crying...she dint know y but she just couldn't see him lyk that...swayam looked her and then just started walking away. sharon just got out of the car and ran behind him and caught his hand ...swayam :"sharon, if u think i made came up with the whole pairing thing to dance with u,  then u r wrong. i really want to dance with u, but i wont stoop so low , and i am sorry if u think lyk that. the cross=pairing was just to get every1 to get along with each other...sharon dance mera pehla pyaar hai and kissi aur keliye mein usse istmal nahi karoge." sharon just stared at him, she couldn't even concentrate on what he was saying...he was just looking so beautiful, handsome she just dint know the word. "ur beautiful" she said...he just stared at her as if she said something in some other language...man she has finally lost her marbles , he thought , and sharon couldn't believe she said that out loud...she was so embarresed...she just couldn't believe it...but it was true...he was so beautiful...he just waitedd for her to say something and then when she dint he just turned around and started walking away...he stopped a few steps away 4m her and said "shron, i think u should leave, u'll fall sick u know" "and u" she asked, he just laughed a sarcastic laugh and turned aroun...she came near him and asked him with load sof attitude " tum kya supedman ho, that u wont fall sick...and how are u going to go home...u wont get any cars or rikshaw's here..." he just sighed and was gonna go when she stepped forward but slipped...sharon prepared herself for the fall but it dint come...a strong pair of hands caught her...swayam was mesmerized by the look in her face , sharon opened her eyes slowly onli to fynd a pair of black eyes staring back at her...they both were lost in each other...
meanwhile...bak in the college, rey and kria was lost in each other as well, and a thunder bolt brought both the couples bak to their seneses...or  u can say...interuppted their eye lock
Neha was in the library when she noticed the rain. She was just standing in front of the window enjoying the wind. She removed her spex and enjoyed the rain drops and a smile came on her face. The slightly wet face mesmerizes vicky and he couldn't take his eyes of her. When Neha realized that someone was looking at her she became conscious. She put her spex and she saw it was vicky. She started fuming when she saw him. She just collected some stuffs deposited in the rack and came out. Vicky saw that she left her umbrella and so he picked it up and followed her. Neha came to a dance school and vicky even reached there. Now the dance starts on the song of mohabbatein [the song on which the trio danced.]
Rey started and kria joined in and then swayum did some steps with sharon and vicky watched neha dance.
the song ends and kria is in rey arms and they both are smiling at each other...sharon is hugging swayam as she finally accepted the fact that she likes him...and vicky cant help but smile...
KriYaansh:
after the dance , both feel akward and looks everywhere but at each other. "chalein" asked rey and led kria to the passenger door and opened it for her...she got in and he just stood there looking at her, this made kria feel more uncomfy so she shut the door bringing rey out of his trance. he get's into the car and starts driving
SwaRon:
swayam dint know how to react to this whole situation...5mins ago she was there in the car telling him off for changing the pairing and now she was hugging him..."umm, sharon" sharon was brought out of her dreamworld by this one call. she breaks away from the hug and looks down at her foot...she dint know what to say or y she just hugged him..."umm , swayam, tumhe koyi aur gaadi nahi milega yeha, so lets go, it getting really late.." swayam nodes and gets into sharon's car...
ViHa:
vicky was truly mesmerised by the way neha danced.."she's bloody awsome ,man" he thought...neha saw him watching her and got irritatedd...she went up to him and asked him sternly " what do u want? kyu mere peecha karrahe ho" vicky just kept on staring at her...( the jabse tere naina pool sequence)..."hello" saying so she snapped her fingers infront of his eyes...and she asked him again y he was following her.." voh, neha tum...tumhari umbrella...u left it in the library"...neha just took the umbrella from him and murmured a thanks
kria:
what happens to you kria...whenever u r around rey u change u took a lift from rey?Have you lost it?be careful of such boys...they r just cassanovas  and they use girls like tissue paper and when they are contented they just throw them away. But I am not gonna let him use me .I am Kria Ghai and m not an ordinary girl who gets trap in such filthy games
Rey:
I am such mad about kria. She is so different and she made me realize who I am?I am a good person rather than just a cassanova.I did play around with girls but now this girl has changed me.I surely respect women now but I don't know whether she is in my destiny or not
Swayum:
It was the most magical day of my life. Sharon and I danced spent so much time together. I think her perceptions for me are changing and may be she likes me but just doesn't want to reveal it.
Sharon:
She came back after taking a bath. sat on the bed in her bathrobe This is something different. I "danced" with swayum? I mean what was wrong with me ?? M I changing?No, some tom-dick-harry can't change me or my likes or dislikes.
Vicky:
He was sitting on his bed .She is magical man. She is superbly awesomely. How can I ignore someone so beautiful and special?And then bumps the pillow on his face
Neha:
Y was vicky watching me like that?Did he really like my dance ?what has happened to him?he now-a-days doesn't worry about his dazzler status.Is he changing?Ahh!! ha not possible whole world can change but not the dazzlers
But time was changing and even the emotions of many people. The hot oppressive days were over and it gave way to august days which changed people around.g horror and action films and hated rom-coms. she was the nightmare of all the dazzlers in her colle
the next day in college, all the dancers were in the rehersal room, vishaka and rinni , simmi and neha were waarming up as they came late...sharon was taking a break...she just  couldn't focus...whenever swayam came in front of her she remembered the previous night and what was worse was that non of that seemed to bother him, it was lyk non of that happened, lyk he din remember anything...rey and kria were also feeling akward...vicky was in the worst condition...he just couldn't think about anything else other than neha...she was affecting hom real bad..." guys , i more round n then lets break it, alryt" said simmi, n they practiced for another half an hour. 
that evening:
the dazzlers were having dinner together. they were having fun and talking to each other."guys, tumhe nahi legta ki humein woh logon kp bhi bhulana chahiye" asked rey,"yeah man, humein unhe bhi invite karna chahiye ta" agreed vickey thinking about neha and sighing..." guys, tum log teek toh hai na, i mean humein kuch tym uss losers ke bina mila , i think we should enjoy and not think about them" said sharon...realizing that there was no use talking about it, they just continued having dinner...nil said sumthing really funny and every1 started laughing...just then sharon saw swayam enter the restaurant..
OMG yeh swayam, yaha bhi, arggghhh!!! par kitna accha lag rahe ho, pehle khabi aisa nahi laga thought sharon...then she noticed that he was not alone there was a girl with him...sharon was shocked and angry, she dint know y but she felt lyk ripping that girl's head off..."wow, look at that girl, man she is hot" said nil...all the girls turned bak to look at the girl..." she was really beautiful and well dressed..." what happened after that shocked every1 at that table, it was swayam...he was looking really good , he was wearing a blue jeans and white shirt with the first few buttons open...she sat in the table next to theirs and then swayam went and sat near her...she said something and swayam started laughing..." man, she is having dinner with that loser"exclaimed nil..." man , what is wrong wid girls these days" he continued...meanwhile some1 was really pissed , sharon literally felt like ripping swayam's head off...for having fun wid some girl other than her.

All the eyes of the dazzlers were set on Swayam and the girl. All of them had pretty different things on their mind, yet their eyes were on same direction. Rey was shaking his head in disbelief with a playful smile on his face, whereas nil had his jaws dropped to his knees. The most confusing expression was on Sharon's face. Her nerves were pumping loud and her heard was surely going to blast out ! For some unknown reason, she was absolutely hating the view in front of her eyes. She couldn't stand it any longer.She stormed off from the room leaving behind the puzzled gang.
Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
Parvathi12 thumbnail
IN RDX's office:

meanwhile:
meanwhile...
KriYaansh:
SwaRon:
ViHa:
kria:
Rey:
Swayum:
Sharon:
Vicky:
Neha:
that evening:

All the eyes of the dazzlers were set on Swayam and the girl. All of them had pretty different things on their mind, yet their eyes were on same direction. Rey was shaking his head in disbelief with a playful smile on his face, whereas nil had his jaws dropped to his knees. The most confusing expression was on Sharon's face. Her nerves were pumping loud and her heard was surely going to blast out ! For some unknown reason, she was absolutely hating the view in front of her eyes. She couldn't stand it any longer.She stormed off from the room leaving behind the puzzled gang.
"ab yeh sharon ko kya hua" asked a puzzled vicky looking at nil."what do u guys mean by kya hua, sharon ki samne tum log uss ladki ki inti tarif ki she got irritated" saying this simmi and rinni followed sharon tho the ladies room..." kamal hai yaar, kissi ko bhi nahi deksakta...waise how come she is with swayam, man yeh wahi ladki hoga jiss ke bare mein swayam ne trip par bataya" said nil

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
IN RDX's office:

meanwhile:
meanwhile...
KriYaansh:
SwaRon:
ViHa:
kria:
Rey:
Swayum:
Sharon:
Vicky:
Neha:
that evening:

"ab yeh sharon ko kya hua" asked a puzzled vicky looking at nil."what do u guys mean by kya hua, sharon ki samne tum log uss ladki ki inti tarif ki she got irritated" saying this simmi and rinni followed sharon tho the ladies room..." kamal hai yaar, kissi ko bhi nahi deksakta...waise how come she is with swayam, man yeh wahi ladki hoga jiss ke bare mein swayam ne trip par bataya" said nil
Swayum was having a lot of fun with that girl and their in the wash room sharon's heart was burning. When she came out she saw simmi and rinni standing and directed them to get back to the table. She was alright and just needed to freshen up.
When she reached her table she saw swayum+that girl with some other group of people. After logical deduction they found out they were parents of swayum and the girl Natasha. Then vicky cracked a joke"r they here to fix the marriage proposal?"When sharon heard this she was fuming and chided vicky badly and this created a scene in the hotel and even swayum and his family also looked up. After sharon realized the situation she timidly sneaked out. But she didn't wait for anyone and headed home.
when she came back home she felt so broken lost and confused. She is changing her attitude towards her friends her other relationships were changing because of entry of just 1 guy

Parvathi12 thumbnail
IN RDX's office:

meanwhile:
meanwhile...
KriYaansh:
SwaRon:
ViHa:
kria:
Rey:
Swayum:
Sharon:
Vicky:
Neha:
that evening:

Swayum was having a lot of fun with that girl and their in the wash room sharon's heart was burning. When she came out she saw simmi and rinni standing and directed them to get back to the table. She was alright and just needed to freshen up.
When she reached her table she saw swayum+that girl with some other group of people. After logical deduction they found out they were parents of swayum and the girl Natasha. Then vicky cracked a joke"r they here to fix the marriage proposal?"When sharon heard this she was fuming and chided vicky badly and this created a scene in the hotel and even swayum and his family also looked up. After sharon realized the situation she timidly sneaked out. But she didn't wait for anyone and headed home.
when she came back home she felt so broken lost and confused. She is changing her attitude towards her friends her other relationships were changing because of entry of just 1 guy
the next day, in college:
sharon was still pissed but she dint want to ruin her day by thinking about swayam and that girl...she just entered the class and found the rest of the gang and the weaklings already their...she went and sat near rey and looked at the weaklings...she found out that swayam was not their...she dint know y but she felt really angry...where the hell was he...just then swayam entered...he was looking really tired out but had this dreamy, goofy smile...sharon assumed that he was thinking about that girl...n then she saw that he was walking towards her and realized the onli seat left was the one next to hers.." hi rey, hey sharom...he said and sat down." he dint talk throughout the class and sharon couldn't stop staring at him...
after class in the rehersal room...
"one, two, three, four, ufff...neha tumhe turn right se lena hai not left...and umm bharat and nil , u guys r a bit off beat there, take it from the top guys" said rey...
after another hour of practice every1 sat down, tired..kria and rey were still practicing their part...and kria couldn't actually belive but she was really having fun...and rey , he was on the ninth cloud as kria actually spend almost three hours with him without screaming ,shouting or fighting with him
" guys kal sunday hai, so lets all go for a movie< what say guys" asked rey...at first they all dint agree wid the idea of going for a movie wid each other...then when vicky realized ki he will be able to spent more tym with neha, he just jumped up and agreed..then slowly every1 agreed...suddenly swayam's fone beeped and it was near kria..."oye sayam, message hai"  swayam took the fone from her and read the message, sharon noticed his face lit up as he read the message and he had this playfull smile...she was pretty sure that it was from the same girl from last night..." guys, i hav to go.  ghar se ta, bye"...ghar se fone, liar thought sharon.
sharon had to get out of this drpessing mode and also wanted to make up for her unacceptable behaviour last night...so the gang decided to hang out at the mall together...
in the mall:
" abhe yaar, yeh mall trip was the worst idea any1 could hav" said nil
"sahi hai yaar, har shop mein jana zaroori hai kya" complained rey and vicky. "guys ,icecream" asked simmi as they passed the BR outlet...
"sure" agreed every1 and rey and the girls went to get ice-cream. the girls insisted on going as last tym nil got their orders wrong and vicky dropped the ice-cream...the sight sharon saw almost killed her...it was swayam with that girl again...and she was hugging him and he was smiling...
then they just walked up next to them ..."umm , dude...1 chocochip vanille and 1 cookie 'n' cream for the lady,  ummm...u know what make it cookie n cream with hot chocolate sauce"..." lady n all huh" said the girl while punching him slightly on his arm...he just smiled at her and they started talking about something...sharon was watching all this and was fuming...she hated seeing him with another girl...meanwhile rey was in his own world...he had ordered chocolate ice-cream...it was kria's fav...he recollected seeing her eating chocolate ice-crem and was smiling lyk a idiot , still dreaming...
Edited by luvKaJen666 - 12 years ago
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kria and rey they were an ordinary jodi with an extraordinary love story. U know they came face to face just by chance. As if destiny had something written for them. Kria stays in U.S.A as she was learning how to dance and was in her final year. She was returning to her house after her part time job and her dance classes when she was being harassed by a mob of people
Rey always avoid the Lowden street as he hates narrow street and he has to have a bike race with romy so lowden street was out of question. But that fateful day the major street was having a procession and he had to take a Lowden street and then he saw the situation. He just ran and with few blows swept the mob away. Kria was really scared and she just got crumpled in herself. When rey came 2 help she thought may be he has also come 2 harass her and she just got up and slapped him.