Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kumjoo

Yes dude!! and remember they showed that in BTS video as well...Thought they gonna edit it in actual episode ..but...well!!

HAHA.. I guess the Editors thought we wldnt catch it! Well touch luck Editor Sahaab.. Hum Sab KUCH notice karte hai!! 👏
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Another one!

Wednesday's episode.. the last scene.. Rey is getting all ready in the Restroom. spraying perfume.. Looking HAWT.. Getting ready for KRIA correct??

Then Thursday's episode.. starts off with him PLAYING baskestball!!
😕.. Seriously.. You think.. He gets dressed.. and then decides to Play basketball before he goes back and changes into his white outfit again!!??

This was TOTALLY an editing blooper.. 

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ MAYURFAN
I was thinkign about this since yesterday and noww that you have brought up the topic let me share.
This is my personal opinion but I think Thursday and Wednesday epis should have been shown otherwise.
In other words Some parts of Thursdays epi was supposed to be shown on Wednesday's epi and vice versa...

It was an editing BLOOPER 100%

The funniest part was, VISHAKHA and NEHA were walking in the corridor from Wednesday to Thursday ...
kumjoo thumbnail
When Swayam vanishes from the booth to put rose and letter in Locker room to Sharon, Did he change his clothes on the way to Locker room? But why? Girls are wearing the same clothes. Its the same sequence and Swayum is wearing two different clothes
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@kumjoo...even I noticed this blooper and even if he did then when?? I was so shocked at this obvious blooper
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.shanak

@kumjoo...even I noticed this blooper and even if he did then when?? I was so shocked at this obvious blooper

Yeah! dude!! I was like HELLO!!
and Do they not preview the final edited show before telecasting it?? 
kumjoo thumbnail
What's up with Swayam's shirt?? Pink- to Red to - Pink in the same episode??