Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ssroomani

Great update again, Zuby!  👏 In fact, I enjoyed reading your update more than watching the episode yesterday.  😛The epi was quite insipid and I really do not like the number of characters being introduced!

Thanks Shobha😊 I knew you'd be greatly disappointed . Such is the state of our Telly Industry.No one wnats to think out of the box

Naani and Daadi are behaving like spoiled kids rather than elders of the family.   I wish there were not so many new characters coming in..😒...the bro who has been shown before, the bro who is not yet shown, Apeksha, Naani, Daadi...uff!   And Sid - Ayesha track will be something awful, I am sure of it!  🤢

I wish there was a fast forward option.I absolutely do not want to see this lecher chasing Aisha & she giving in coz he's got the dough🤢 Then Priya trying to make her see sense & she becoming Priya's enemy

Am waiting for the wedding to happen, but looks like lots of other things will happen before the wedding and not all of them nice!  Just hope the magic comes back after the wedding -- that is what is keeping me hooked still!

True.PriAm Magic always drags me back in front of the Telly each night😳