OS Jeh ki Haar last part 20 August page 25(Page 31)

Share
Posted: 8 years ago
This was a good story. Finally Jai getting out of his mothers clutches. Pia surely knows to get around Abhay. She is never the one to give up. So Abhay and Jai could have been friends but still the rivarly over the years have left a mark on them. But Abhay knows to control himslef for sure. But Jai doesn't. That makes a huge difference. It was quite nice to read the differnce in the character of both the people of the dark.
1 Likes this
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by kuttu


This was a good story. Finally Jai getting out of his mothers clutches. Pia surely knows to get around Abhay. She is never the one to give up. So Abhay and Jai could have been friends but still the rivarly over the years have left a mark on them. But Abhay knows to control himslef for sure. But Jai doesn't. That makes a huge difference. It was quite nice to read the differnce in the character of both the people of the dark.
 ABHIYA bond has always been about a deeper Level where SPIRITUALLY they are litterally ONE SOUL. Abhay knows Pia in and out just like PIA knows ABHAY in and OUT only Abhay has always underestimated PIA'S love for him which for a HUMAN is abnormal anyway.
For Jay He is a confused SOUL being raised by a vindictice conniving mother would screw any guy up
0 Likes this
Posted: 8 years ago
AMAZING REALLY REALLY REALLY BRILL COOL NICE PLZ CONT SOON 
1 Likes this
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by luv_vivian_luv


AMAZING REALLY REALLY REALLY BRILL COOL NICE PLZ CONT SOON 
This was the last ever part.
0 Likes this
Posted: 8 years ago
very very very very nice update plz cont soon 
0 Likes this
Posted: 8 years ago
superb ending ...brill...
0 Likes this
Posted: 8 years ago
I remember reading this before -- And I loved it then and I loved it again today!

Mostly I loved the end -- maybe because Jeh dint lose in the end -- He won -- He won Pia's friendship -- he won because the evil inside him died -- which is very important in the show as well! 
1 Likes this
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by @[email protected]@


I remember reading this before -- And I loved it then and I loved it again today!

Mostly I loved the end -- maybe because Jeh dint lose in the end -- He won -- He won Pia's friendship -- he won because the evil inside him died -- which is very important in the show as well! 
spanker smileyI always like to add a moral code to most of my FF's Losing is not always losing it can be winning too.
0 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
TheBlackJaguar 23 2283 8 years ago kopal-abhiya
Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai Bai part-V part B

--AROMAL--   17   1911

--AROMAL-- 17 1911 7 years ago --AROMAL--
10 reasons why I love Jeh

..Bournville..   16   1091

..Bournville.. 16 1091 4 years ago -QueenlyChitra-
abhay VS jeh (kon zyada hot?) :P

Fierce.Dreamer   27   1472

Fierce.Dreamer 27 1472 6 years ago Fierce.Dreamer
JEh Aka Ritwik want pkyek2..

MistiAbhiya   4   498

MistiAbhiya 4 498 6 years ago MistiAbhiya

Topic Info

  • 247 Replies
  • 17113Views

Topic started by matwamango

Last replied by matwamango

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP