Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
you are absolutely right...they are veteral classy actors and although i have never seen them act before...they know their stuff inside out, totally falling in love with the 2 protagonists, esp priya...thank god all 3 siblings have got the common sense gene from their dad...
why is ram always going ma ma...grow up dude...you are her safety blanket and not the other way around...

no offense to anyone but way better than watching newbies acting to be 50 yr old martyrs  or mastranis...well no offense to any viewers but they try too hard to be something they are not...or tend to turn on the waterworks with their fluttering eyelashes or ...well i think i have said enough

these guys are veterans and act natural and smart and intelligent that they are...would vote for them anyday as the best, natural flow to storyline as well just like kismet unlike dragging a thread for 3 months or if nothing else, just knock them out with amnesia, while the cvs are scratching their heads trying to figure out what to do next!