Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awww a very very happy birthday to u lola diπŸ€—
love u
im sorry for wishing late though

...ASB100... thumbnail
Wish you a very Happy B'day Lola!!!
Hope u had loads of fun on ur special day...!!!

-Asha
aish_punk thumbnail
happy birthday lola :)

i dont know you, but would love to! hope you had a blast
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

to her highness's Royal Birthday Celebrations!πŸ₯³

Her highness was born on the 15th of June and filled her people's hearts with much joy. 

Janu - πŸ˜²πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ€—Dude!!! I don't even know where to begin! I took forever to begin replies in this thread simply because yours would be the first post to reply to, and it left me absolutely speechless ☺️ Thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU sooo much for doing this for me, it is officially my favorite thread ever πŸ˜† j/k... I sooo heart all the girly graphics you found me, especially the baloons and princess logo above... you know me too well πŸ˜† Or does the hot pink font give it away 😳 And Mytho Masti Nagar 🀣 If in fact I am any of that, it's only because I have the most blatantly AWESOME praja ever - nothing to do with me really - and I too hope to stick around here forev and enjoy y'alls company πŸ€— Coming to the sigs - they are the most gorgeous things ever!!! Technically they're all mytho because Smallville's referred to as part of Superman mythology, so way to go with the choice of non-mytho from among my many favs πŸ˜† The blending on that first big sig is beyond me, how you managed that; the texture and the way you included teen RadheShyam in the 2nd is just wowwwzies - one of my fav siggies ever now ❀️ And coloring on the SiyaRam and SiyaRadha ones is splendid πŸ‘ And Smallville... 😍 Each and every one of them is precious and I'm so thrilled to be using them so happy they're mine The food... yummm... I've got dibs on the pani poori and the ice cream guys, back off πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Thanks again love, you are the awesomest IF-BFF anyone could ever ask for πŸ€—