sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

the precap.... saavan holding their hands, slowly their hands separated, both of them moving away from each other.... looked bac and hugged... that hug was so intense, so painful...

C.V's please dont let them separated too long... BHPH is incomplete without their knok jhoks, their romance... now the only hope we have is the tellybuzz article... cough once means 'i luv you' cough twice matlab 'i love you too' and all...

btw i felt saachi did right thing by signing on da papers... the family will believe them only when thwey prove themselves...

come on shravan.... get ya wife back.... prove your family that you are indeed a responsible son, responsible husband.... Edited by doc99 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicy_tikka thumbnail
whaattt? so the promo showed they divorced or whatt??? 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
awwww its gonna b so painful to see them seperated...ohh mehn!
sangeeta9 thumbnail

they didnt get divorced... they signed on divorce papers... shravan has to earn 1lakh in 30days.. till then they can stay in same house, but diff rooms, should nt talk to each other... they got 2hrs till midnight... so they went out n they wer havin fun...

the precap is SEPARATION.....
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
sangeeta....

we don't have to worry about the loss of humor in the show, dear! in the new TB article, Ankita assures that there is a lot to look forward to. They will be talking in code language and all in front of the family.
Anyhow, you are right! they shouldn't be separated for too long. but gotta say, i am loving this new track.... atleast they are not revolting against the family and leaving the house (which i would have kinda preferredπŸ˜†)..

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They are separated in the same house for now.  You know what I liked today - it was the first time that Shravan realized how mean he had been to Sanchi and the first time he apologized to her for his past behavior.

I like the way they are handling this so far.
sangeeta9 thumbnail

yep there is a lot to look forward to...

the code language will definetely make our eyes glued to the screen... and saavan gonna meet secretely... yea i am loving this track... but the precap is kinda heart touching... that moment will be painful to watch...

i would love to see how the ladies in their family gonna react to their code language n all... will they help saavan or they fear hitler and dont allow them to speak to each other?? it is gonna be fun to watch...
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
i am sure the ladies at least nidhi & dadi will help them out when men won't be around...

and yeah... when shravan realized how badly he'd hurt sanchi (emotionally) in the past and apologized for it, i was just went "awwww" 😍
sangeeta9 thumbnail

amidst all this , shravan should get responsible atleast now... i wonder how he gonna earn 1lakh in a month... but its easier than earning 25lakhs in 6months.... go shravan go!!!
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: doc99

the precap.... saavan holding their hands, slowly their hands separated, both of them moving away from each other.... looked bac and hugged... that hug was so intense, so painful...

C.V's please dont let them separated too long... BHPH is incomplete without their knok jhoks, their romance... now the only hope we have is the tellybuzz article... cough once means 'i luv you' cough twice matlab 'i love you too' and all...

btw i felt saachi did right thing by signing on da papers... the family will believe them only when thwey prove themselves...

come on shravan.... get ya wife back.... prove your family that you are indeed a responsible son, responsible husband....

i totally agree