Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When I saw the promos itself, I thought the guy is dashing and that this show has HUGE potential! But now after watching the episodes, I can't help wondering why everything is looking so fake and why Vivan can't act properly 😕 

1. He's just got this stony face, which doesn't switch even for a second with his dialogues, making it look as if its not his voice and that he's actually just opening his mouth 😕 I don't know how to explain it, but it just looks very odd when he talks cuz the expression and what he's saying is so not in sync. 

2. What's up with his body language? 😲 I mean reallllyyyyy - who walks like that! That's not a "hunky" walk, that's more like "trying-to-be-a-hunk-and-failing-miserably-walk". Can't Ekta notice how weird it looks when he's trying to walk with style? Are the people directing the show blind that they can't notice how very awful his walking is? I'm sure when Vivan walks in real life, its so not the way he's making his character walks. I suggest he should just stick to maintaining his natural posture and walk properly!

3. What's with the glasses thing again and again? Ok, it looks good once or twice. But everytime he walks in or out of a room, or basically walks away after insulting someone, *flash* those glasses whip out again and repetitive scenes are just looking plain stupid. 

4. AND why oh WHYYYYYY do his stunts look so fake?  Ekta knew she was making a show with loads of graphics, then why didn't she have the sense to hire someone better for the special effects? That much of sense ANYONE will have! If you're doing something big, it only makes sense that you do it properly or else don't attempt it at all. The cliff scene was gaudy, the van thing was F-A-K-E to the core! Atleast woh toh theek se kar lete! I mean, I'm sure, many of us in the forum will have the sense that even without special effects if you drive a car slowly, making Vivan backup a lil, the whole scene would have looked so realistic!!! 😲 And regarding the cliff thing (besides the whole Piya falling thing) - Ekta needs to oil her brains. It was sooo obvious that the actors were standing on solid ground holding the damned rope! I mean how much of sense does it take to make your actors bend their knees a little so as to show a little strain on their hands as they hold on? 

This show has so much of potential! But its just being very disappointing  It can be such a huge craze! The main leads are good, so is Priya Wal and that other guy. The whole theme is amazing - so why is shoddy work being done? 

Apart from the things mentioned above -

1. Laughing scenes - fake. Eg. Misha's jokes and fake laugh 😕 What happened to Priya's acting? 

2. Tanushree Amolkar 😛 What's with that OTT hungry tigress looks she gives to Kabir? 😕

3. Pace of the show - 👎🏼 There is just SOMETHING wrong with the continuity in the storyline. Every scene looks mismatched for some reason. 

4. Raichand power and influence - blah blah. Just why exactly is Abhay acting like a kid. who if he doesn't get anything or if someone is rude to him, goes and brings his parents to intervene? 😕 
And seriously, WHO is talking about Abhay answering questions before they are asked (as his mom mentioned in today's episode?) In today's episode, Abhay did answer ONLY when the history teacher mentioned INA, right? 😕

I'm beginning to think the only thing good about this show is AbhiYa chemistry. That atleast looks good, till the time Abhay doesn't talk :|

There might be more, I'll add as I remember more. Guys, please do NOT bash as the above post is based on constructive criticism and not the anti-Kekta gang or something. Please do let me know your views, however different 😃
Arnav-ASR thumbnail

yeah u r right........but im just  trying to ignore them......abhay's delivery isnt that good.....hope he'll improve.....but still i lyk his facial expressions ......his voice should have been more intense......but today's episode it was better when he was threatening pia......well let's see.....

BlackWitch thumbnail
Lolz, yeah babez - the part where he was threatening her was good. Uske baad wala part where he was mouthing Romeo ki lines was just plain funny. Hope this guy improves. He can blow people's minds if he begins to act! Hot hone se hi sab kuch nahi hota nah  And yes, his voice needs to be stronger and there needs to be some expression on his face...atleast anger!

Originally posted by: AK-Karansha

yeah u r right........but im just  trying to ignore them......abhay's delivery isnt that good.....hope he'll improve.....but still i lyk his facial expressions ......his voice should have been more intense......but today's episode it was better when he was threatening pia......well let's see.....

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
I was pretty much thinking the same! Everything's fine with Vivian but when he opens his mouth.. ahhh! He definitely needs to improve his dialogue throw. Why does he have to speak with gritted teeth? Why can't he open up his voice? And I won't complaint about Abhay's attitude because I guess Vivian was definitely asked to be like that. I'm seriously not understanding the director of the show and Ekta.

Coming to Priya Wal, her scenes are funny but looks fakish at most of the places. And like u mentioned, her laugh at times sounds really artificial.

And the special effects are disasters.. COMPLETELY! That tempo scene was "Eww".

The best thing about this show till date is the chemistry shared between the characters and actors. Everyone feels comfy with each other. Kabir-Pia scenes are a treat to watch. Abhay-Piya can seriously sizzle! Misha-T can be hilarious. Panchi-Misha-Danish are cute too! And it's been only two weeks. There's a long long way to go. So, I'll not be judging much but yes, this show has all the potential to do a lot better than now!
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL i have been saying this since day 1
everything is so randome in this show..but stil enjoy myself while watching it
BlackWitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashangelz

I was pretty much thinking the same! Everything's fine with Vivian but when he opens his mouth.. ahhh! He definitely needs to improve his dialogue throw. Why does he have to speak with gritted teeth? Why can't he open up his voice? Definitely, he just doesn't open his mouth enough - LOL! Do you remember the play audition scene? And I won't complaint about Abhay's attitude because I guess Vivian was definitely asked to be like that. Attitude - no prob. But its the way he's carrying out that is the problem. Many scenes are just looking plain ridiculous! I'm seriously not understanding the director of the show and Ekta.

Coming to Priya Wal, her scenes are funny but looks fakish at most of the places. And like u mentioned, her laugh at times sounds really artificial.

And the special effects are disasters.. COMPLETELY! That tempo scene was "Eww". HELL YEAH!

The best thing about this show till date is the chemistry shared between the characters and actors. Definitely, babez. When Abhay is not talking and AbhiYa scenes are on, then it looks real good. Same with Misha, Piya, Kabir and Panchi. Everyone feels comfy with each other. Kabir-Pia scenes are a treat to watch. Abhay-Piya can seriously sizzle! Misha-T can be hilarious. Panchi-Misha-Danish are cute too! And it's been only two weeks. There's a long long way to go. So, I'll not be judging much but yes, this show has all the potential to do a lot better than now! Fingers crossed! 

BlackWitch thumbnail
Haha, yep, random is sooo the word yaar!

Originally posted by: -Suneshine-

dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree.... when watching the show... it seems like as if u were watching a rerun of and older show whcih might have aired like 10 years ago... may be something to do with teh cinematography?? i dont know... lets see what happens.....how the show rolls....
KYPH-AK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u ....
BTW: i loved ur post title:)
Edited by KYPH-AK - 13 years ago
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Suneshine-