Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hello all PKCMians,

this is my post after a long time.
Now PKCM has been ended so why cant we share Memories related to PKCM show, Forum, or if u hv any other Good Bad, Happy Sad things to share with others.

At last Bye to all n Thanks a lot for making this forum interactive.

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya-kaabarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here r my 2 best memories of PKCM:
Suman with Karan:Suman falls from the stool and Karan catches her and they have an eyelock.
Suman with Kartik:After Karman marriage,Suman comes to Kartik who's on the terrace where winds r blowing and says-''Aapne hume bulaya and Kartik says haan ye tohfa laya tha tumhare liye socha tha shaadi k baad dunga.Kya tum isse sirf kuch der k liye pehen sakti ho and she agrees.I luv that scene.
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
i love that mandir scene where karthik confesses his love,and i also the first hug scene of karman during PD Saga
smiley20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the love story of sumran i love to watch their scenes
honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
II liked that Tum Mile song of Sumran ( it was rather  cute) , karman marriage, mandir scene, first hug of karman, birthday of karthik and suman acceptiing the payals, and as kavya said that terrace scene.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey its not just to share the scenes or moments of show...u can share ur thoughts/views abt forum as welll.....
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My favorite was Sumran marriage and their honeymoon - after Karan's accident, stopped liking it.  It was okay when Paro first entered, but until the point that Karan started getting back his memory.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
telly nice to see u here..🤗
i can never forget those squabbles bet karmans and sumrans 😆
Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i like all SumRan romantic scenes before & after their wedding & nothing else....
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One thing about PKCM that was genuinely the best was the background music.  I hate/d the ones in Jyoti and most other serials (except KMH and now Rakt Sambandh)  This is one aspect of PKCM that I'm going to miss goiing forward