Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Since I'm a gujarati, I am tired of of guju food. I love both Punjabi and South Indian, but if I have to pick one, it would be South Indian.I love Dosas, Idli Saambhar, and Mendu Vara. Punjabi follows very closely though. Sometimes I have to pay the consequences for eating punjabi food...lol  I like Paav Bhaji and Vada Pau alot too, I guess that would be Marathi. Iv'e never had bengali and marvari food, i'd like to try it one day. What would Pani Puri be considered?
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm a South Indian..so, ofcourse I love SI food..but besides that, I like Punjabi food.. I never tried Gujrati, Bengali and all...so, IDK 😆
-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Althogh I always enjoy I eating a variety of food but my favourites are Punjabi (being punjabi myself) and South Indian =)
Steadam2011 thumbnail
korma *should* be mild and creamy...biryani (mostly rice)...grilled items like kebabs or tandoori chicken...murgh musallam (though I think that's really Persian)

those aren't my favorites...I go up-spicy from here...but good "entry level"!

Buffet is a good way to try a lot of different stuff and find something you like.

bon appetit!

World Entertainment News
Edited by Steadam2011 - 12 years ago
lilybush thumbnail
hard to say, all delicious, i choose Punjabi the first and Gujrati the second.
lovepia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am a maharashtrian but love all types of cuisine from gujrati to marwadi , especially punjabi. All have distinct and amazing flavors.