Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
awsome episode πŸ‘ , I liked every moment in it ( exept Maulik and his lies ) and  those secret glances between santu and her malik were just amazing and cute ☺️ .
malik , this liar , I'm woundering what will be his punishment ,
wish Dm will catch him away from house , but you know guys I think he loves his father much and that's why he's always trying to impress him .
Birwa was so cute but why she did not ask santu directly to teach her the dish she likes but the scene between them was soooo cute .
I wish santu will have the principal role in saving Hiten , may be she will get some respect from th magiyavanshe family for that .
I don't like baa attitude πŸ˜‘ but bapuji is sooooo nice I like him .
I did not watch the preview ( uploading prb ) but if it's khemi I wish she will be saved by DM or hiten and I wish the guys are not maulik's friends it will also make DM sad , after all he is also his son .
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what a nice epi once again.  And i was missing DMs gujju lines.  He's back with them..Yiiiippppppeeeee!!!

DM-Pinakin: Biju shu che vyapar maan? (what else is going on in the business)

Guess Pinakin has been taking care of the business while Dm has been busy with the gau hatya.

DM-Maulik:  Maulik, upar aav jara (Maulik, come upstairs for a bit)

What was wrong with Maulik  When DM is calling him, he looks at the phone like how did DM get on the call. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I think Maulik was on the phone with those goons that have Khemi captured.

Maulik-DM:  Papa, jara glass toh aapo ne (dad, give me the glass)
Interesting, Maulik knows how to judge diamonds! Chalo kuch toh sikha hai.  Pinakin seems awfully pleased with his talent. πŸ˜ƒ

DM-Maulik: Jaa lai aav (go get it) -- this is Maulik asked to produce the receipt.

Moti-Maulik:  Gadheda, sava lakh ni rasid kyan this lavis? (Donkey, where are you going to get this Rs1.25 lakh receipt?)
Stupid Maulik just throws the booklet in the bin without thinking.  So far from being DMs son.  And DM trusts him to go make a business deal.  Hai ram!
Maulik!  😑  a fake receipt!  Gawd.  And Moti supports him. I want to see both of them get in trouble for this.  Motiben too for not teaching him right from wrong!   And she is supposed to be a mother to him!

DM-Maulik:  Dahyo dikro che tu maro (you are my good son)

Hmmm...didn't understand whether Bapuji was upset or happy with Santo calling him Bapuji.  But then he didn't yell at her so he must have been pleased.  Motiben blasting poor Santo as usual but knight in shining armour to her rescue! πŸ˜‰

DM-Motiben: Motiben, aa shu kahi rahi che? (Motiben. what are you saying?)

DM is pleased that Santu took the initiative to approach the gaon wale to tell them the truth.  Moti opposes and Baa side with her.  DM instead of blasting them for being wrong...hehe...just calmly tells them ok, if not Santu, it should have been one of them going.

DM: (saying he should have gone, or may be bapuji), Ke pachhi tu Motiben, ke baa tu? (or then you Motiben, or you baa?)

Santu was so pleased with him understanding her, poor thing was in tears. Itna saath milega pati se yeh toh socha bhi na hoga!  So sweet.

Santo-Briwa scene was good. Santo will still not enter the kitchen.  But she nibhaofies her promise from outside. Birwa bhi pretty smart, telling her to give the booklet to Malik!

Santo is defo scroring points with DM! 2 and counting when she handed over the receipt booklet.
DM: Chal jaa have (ok, go now)

Preview scene:  Wow, Khemi is back.  Was starting to wonder about her.  Ok, up until now I was thinking Jaggu was the culprit.  But now all fingers seem to point to Maulik.  He killed the cow to get Hiten in trouble so that Hiten would lose respect in his DM's eyes. That explains the Maulik-DM scene where Maulik claims DM did the right thing in punishing Hiten. And his conspiring on the phone with his friends when DM called him. Gawd Maulik....how stupid can he be.  Can DM really be happy freeing up one son just to see the other go on phansi! Even if Hiten is the first born and loved more then Maulik.  But I think this is one way to get Maulik out of the picture (if u get what I mean!!πŸ˜‰)

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u for the translations...mombasa00....with so many Gujju dialogues today...i was trying hard to understand what they were talking....
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are most welcome Bhoosi.  And pls call me Mombs.

and I was missing them as there were none in the last cpl of epis.  Good a good amount today. πŸ˜†
Edited by mombasa00 - 15 years ago
gud episode overallll..... btw can someone explain the sudden disappearence of khemi frm the show....maybe is busy doin other shows.... nyways about the preview.....doesn't the guy who says tht gau hatya is a very serious crime here ......has worked in some other serial....nd  i don know if he is the same guy as darshan who called bapuji.....please correct me if i am wrong.... i think tht is some other girl who was present thr while the crime was happenin......nd i think it is maulik because the article says tht santo has to save between her maa and her husbands son......so we all know tht hiten is innocent and the remainin one is maulik.....

or it can be tht to prove hiten innocent the article is showin hiten as the guilty one......it could be jagmohan also .....but the way the boys were talkin amongst themselves was givin signals towards maulik....

tht reminds me tht maulik doesnot have brains......nd he is in DEEP **** now...... he should have burnt the receipt book....not just thrown it away like dat.....nd he if he would have just said directly tht i want the money for party....i think dm would not have stopped him......

let's wait for th big day tomorow...
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks mombs for the translations... Pinakin is back after a longtime. Guess he was busy with looking after the business while DM was absent.

Well, as the article said abt the life changing incident for santo, she certainly is taking it on!!.. hehe.. Good chokri.. NOw she is doing a genuine effort to impress Malik and not nataks likes wiping colour off his face n stuff.. hehehe!!

Ohhh... so now Khemi is another witness.. and ends up being kidnapped. I am sure this is another plan by none other than the old rival Jaggu!

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey guys this thread will be closed soon since it has reached the max no of pages allowed at any forum..

carry on your discussions here

~Daily Soap Discussion 2~

regards
erum