Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Just letting everyone know that I have not forgotten about you all.  Still working on the next chapter ðŸ˜³

tats great,eagerly waitng for next part
Hcsee17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey grace update next
where r u ???????????
sherma thumbnail
so waitng fr d next part,pls update sooon
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ugh trying to find time to finish up the chapter 😳.  It's like almost done

Thanks for waiting everyone 
sherma thumbnail

oh wow ,will be waitng fr ur pm.
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Di Update soon. 

Waiting. :(
-Xpress- thumbnail

waiting for you to update
plz plz plz update
inteha ho gayi intezar ki...  ðŸ˜­ 
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I'm finally back after such a long absence.  I'm really sorry.  I've been super busy at work and just haven't found the time to really concentrate on this FF.
I can see from the forums things have been rather slow moving too.  I guess most of us have moved on from the forum.  Not that our hearts aren't with Kis Desh as they will always be but you know...it's natural...life moves on.

Anyways, here is the next updated.  I'll send out PMs.

Chapter 94: Summer Memories - Part B

Prem sleepily rubbed his eyes as he exited the taxi cab.  He walked backed to the trunk and with the help of the taxi driver he took out two large suitcases.  "Thanks a lot Sam," Prem replied as he handed him his fare.

"No problem.  You rest up Prem...take care of that jet lag."

"I most certainly will.  I just want to take a nice hot shower and collapse into bed," Prem grinned.

"Hope your surprise goes well," Sam smiled.

"I hope so too.  It's going to be tough if my Mother is awake.  She is an early riser."

"Well, good luck to you," Sam said as he waved his farewell.

"Thanks.  Bye," Prem replied.  After he watched the taxi cab drive out of the driveway he turned towards the front steps of his house and grinned mischievously.  "I hope no one is up."  He moved the two suitcases up the stairs and then searched in one of the potted plants by the porch for the spare key.  He found it and carefully unlocked the front door.  He decided the best thing to do was to leave the suitcases at the doorway.  He would make too much noise if he tried carrying them up the stairs.  Besides, there were various gifts and other items inside that made the suitcases heavy and it would a chore to bring up the stairs.  He rolled the suitcases inside and then quietly closed the front door.  The minute he sat down on the bench to take his shoes off, he felt the fatigue of all the traveling he had down in the past 48 hours.  He leaned back and sat there for a few minutes before getting up.  He was sure his mother was going to emerge from around the corner and catch him walking through the house.  He grinned as he heard the rustling of fabric coming from the living room.  His mother was concentrating on the prayer plate in her hands making sure she had everything she needed to start the Morning Prayer.  "Hi Ma," Prem whispered softly.

Gayatri lifted her eyes in surprise at seeing her eldest son in front of her.  "Prem?" She called out in wonder.  Prem just gave a big grin in return. "Beta? You're here?! "

"I took an early flight," placing his finger to his lips, "It's a surprise."

"How have you been?" Prem inquired as he gave her a hug.  "I've missed you.  How is everyone?"

"I've missed you too.  We've been good.  So you didn't tell your wife that you were coming home?"

"It's a surprise Ma..." Prem whispered. "She's not up yet is she?"

"No, she's still sleeping," Gayatri replied.  "She hasn't been feeling too well."

"What?  She never told me that," Prem said with worry.

"She's just tired.  She's been busy at work and she hasn't been sleeping too well," Gayatri informed.  "Are you going to leave those bags there?" directing her eyes to the suitcases by the door, "Kulraj will find those and start hunting for you."

"I don't have any other place to put them.  They are quite heavy."

"Let's roll them into the office.  I'll tell Bauji about them.  I'm sure you must be very tired." Gayatri said.

"I am.  I just want to take a nice hot shower and sleep," Prem replied.

"Come," putting the prayer plate on the side table in the foyer, "Let's move these suitcases."

Prem and his mother pushed the suitcases into the office.  They closed the door shut with satisfaction that no one had heard them.  Gayatri gave a warm smile and placed her hand on his cheek in a loving manner, "Go upstairs and rest.  Heer will be very happy to see you."

"Thanks Ma," Prem grinned.  He then turned around and hopped quickly but quietly up the stairs to his bedroom.  He was eager to see his wife.  When he opened the door to the bedroom he smirked.  Heer was curled up holding a pillow close to her as if she was hugging someone.  He knew she was pretending that the pillow was him.  "Honey, I'm finally home.  I missed you so much," he softly whispered to himself.  He wanted to give her a hug right away but decided it was best for him to take a shower.  He silently crept around the room getting a clean set of pajamas and fresh boxers before walking into the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later, Prem was out of the shower rubbing his hair with a towel.  He was pleased that Heer was still soundly sleeping.  He was afraid she would have been awoken by the noises coming from the bathroom.  Prem tossed the towel to the side and then gingerly slipped inside the covers.  He cuddled in close and placed his cheek lightly on Heer's cheek.  "Honey, I'm home did you miss me?  Aren't you going to open up your eyes and greet your loving husband?  Jaanu has missed you so much."

Heer stirred restlessly and whined, "Please, I just want to sleep.  Why won't you let me sleep?"

Prem's eyes widened as his mouth gapped in surprise.  This was not the type of welcoming he was hoping for.  "I hopped on a plane one day early just to come home to you and you don't even care that I'm here?  You just want to sleep?"

"I'm so tired Prem...I just want to sleep.  Bauji gave me the day off to rest.  I'm so tired."

"Okay...okay, you rest Honey," Prem replied and gave her a sweet kiss on the side of her forehead.  He then rolled to the other side and closed his eyes.

Heer groggily awoke with a confused expression on her face.  Was she dreaming or did she actually hear her husband's voice.  "Prem?" Heer called as she turned over to see if someone had been behind her.  "Prem?!" she gasped in glee.  "What are you doing here?"

Prem smirked as he sat up.  "So now you want to talk to me?"  He was taken aback when Heer threw herself at him hugging him tightly.  "Missed me?"

"Mmm...yes..." Heer replied into his shoulder.  Prem rubbed her back making her sigh in content.  "I missed you."

"You missed me?"

"Yes...a lot..." Heer replied as she moved back and got herself comfortable on his chest.  "I miss sleeping on your chest like this." 

"I thought I got replaced by the pillow," Prem teased.

"Nothing beats the real thing," Heer answered with a yawn.

Prem tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled.  "Let's get some rest."  Heer nodded her head against his chest and gently puckered her lips placing a kiss on his chest.  Prem grinned and then closed his eyes drifting off into deep slumber.

"Good Morning Ma," Kulraj greeted as she walked into the kitchen.  "You seem to be in a good mood."  She had noticed the cheery demeanor and the twinkle in her eyes as she moved about the kitchen cooking breakfast.  "I know why," she smirked, "Prem is coming home tomorrow."

Gayatri smiled at her daughter's words.  Before she could reply Rishi came rushing into the kitchen extremely excited, "Mommy!  Prem Mamu is here!  Prem Mamu has come back!"

"What?  What do you mean he is here?  He's not supposed to come back until Sunday."

"He's here!  He's here!" Rishi yelled as he ran around the kitchen.  "Isn't that right Dada?"

Kulraj looked at her father with wide eyes.  "He followed me into the office and saw the suitcases," Lalit explained.

"He's here? Really?" Kulraj replied with happiness.

"Yay!  Prem Mamu is back!" Rishi shouted and started running out of the kitchen.

"Rishi," Gayatri called.  The six year old stopped in his tracks and looked at his grandmother.  "He's very tired from this flight and is sleeping in his room.  Let's not disturb him.  He needs his rest.  You will see him when he gets up."

Rishi frowned and trudged back into the kitchen.  "I wanted to see Mamu."

"I know you do," Kulraj replied putting her hand on her son's shoulder.  "We all want to see him.  But we have to let him rest.  But you know what?  I think we should do something special for your Prem Mamu."

"Like what?"

"I think we should make him something to eat," Kulraj replied.

"Like a chocolate cake?" Rishi answered making the adults laugh.

"I think that's a great idea."

"Nah, let's make cupcakes," Rishi said. 

"Why?" Lalit inquired.

"That way everyone can have their own.  With a cake you have to cut the pieces right...it's too messy," Rishi replied.

Kulraj chuckled at her son's reply.  "I think that's even better."

"I believe we have chocolate cake and vanilla cake mix...chocolate frosting and vanilla frosting," Gayatri said as she opened the cupboard where the baking items were kept.

"Chocolate cupcakes with vanilla icing and vanilla cupcakes with chocolate icing," Rishi beamed.

"That many cupcakes?" Kulraj replied.

"Yea, Harman Mamu, Daddy, and Prem Mamu can eat a lot," Rishi explained.

"What about me?" Lalit asked.

"You can't eat that many.  Dadi won't let you."  Lalit had a surprised look on his face while his wife and daughter simply laughed.

Heer awoke with a smile feeling extremely happy.  She glanced over at her husband still sleeping soundly in the bed next to her.  She had really missed him when he was gone.  It had been strange waking up without him, going to work without him, and being with his family without him.  It wasn't like she had become depressed without him.  She had continued about her day and smiled and laughed with friends and family.  But she noticed how things seemed a bit different when he wasn't around.  Heer tenderly ran her hand through his hair and then inched forward to place a sweet kiss on his forehead.  She watched as Prem's eyes slowly open and a grin spread across his face.  "Hmmm...trying to seduce me?"

Heer burst into laughter at his words and said, "I thought that was your department...you haven't been living up to it..."

Prem took a deep breath and replied, "Forgive me for my jet lag."  He then cupped her cheek and softly caressed his thumb against her skin.  "You look beautiful.  I've missed waking up and seeing your face in the morning." 

Heer placed a chaste kiss on his lips and smiled.  "Still tired?"

Yawning, "A little..."

"You sleep," Heer replied and turned to get out of bed.  She was surprised when she felt Prem pull her back.  "What are you doing?"

"I told you didn't I?" Prem replied as he held her close.  "I'm not going to let you go."  Heer giggled as she felt her husband nuzzling her ear and giving light kisses on her earlobe.  "Stay with me for a little longer.  You are supposed to be resting today.  Let's go back to bed."

"It's 10:00am, Prem.  If we go back to bed now what time will we wake up?  I'm okay.  You're the one with jet lag.  You go back to bed.  I'll come and wake you up later."   She tenderly placed her hand on his cheek and gave him an encouraging look.  Prem sleepily nodded and laid back down.   

Preet sighed in content as he put his hands behind the back of his head and stared up at the clear blue sky.  It was a great day to go out for a late afternoon picnic.  The weather had cooled a bit due to the early morning showers.  He took in a pleasing breath and then closed his eyes with a smile stretched on his face.  Life at this moment was good.

Meher glanced up from the book she was reading and frowned.  "Preet, why are you sleeping?"

"I'm not I'm relaxing," mumbling, "Can you give me a grape?" he asked with his eyes still closed.  Meher picked up a handful from the plastic container and grinned mischievously as she shoved them into his mouth.  Preet jolted up into a sitting position his mouth overflowing with grapes and looked incredulously at his girlfriend who was laughing hysterically.  "MMMeher!" he sputtered.

"Serves you right for falling asleep," she quipped back.

"I wasn't falling asleep.  I was resting my eyes."

"Is that what they call it these days?" Meher joked.

"Listen you've been reading that book for over an hour now.  What do you want me to do?  Is it my fault that I'm bored?"

Flexing her eyebrows, "Oh, I'm boring you Mr. Juneja?  Is that so?"

"Nno, nno, nno, no...of course not...that's not what I meant," Preet quickly replied in panic.  "How can I be?"

"You're the one that just said it!" Meher fumed.  "Fine if you are bored I will just leave then."  She started to pack up her things and stuff in them in her backpack.

Getting on his knees and holding his ears in front of her, "No, of course not...how can I ever be bored with you around?"

"You just said so," Meher stated with no expression on her face.  "I'll see you at the apartment," reaching into his pocket and pulling out his keys.  "You can come home after your nap."

"Meher," Preet whined.  She ignored his words and turned around in a huff.  Preet grimaced at his own stupidity and lack of thinking.  Why did those words come out of his mouth?  He smacked his forehead.  He needed to think of something fast.

Meher started walked back towards the entrance of the park when she heard music playing from behind her and someone singing.       

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl upon the ocean come on feel me.  Oh feel me...

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl upon the ocean come on heal me.  Oh heal me...

Thinking about the lovin' making and life sharing come and feel me.  Oh feel me...

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl upon the ocean come on feel me.  Come on heal me...

Meher turned around and saw Preet smiling as he walked closer to serenade her.  The cell phone in his pocket was playing Tera Hone Laga Hoon.  He took her hand into his and pulled her towards him so she landed herself on his chest.  She turned shy and ran off.  Preet grinned and ran after her.

O aaj tub hi mera mera...Tera jo ikraar hua...To kyun na main bhi keh doon keh doon...hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua.  [Now that you've proposed to me...I too feel like saying I love you]

Preet cornered her and sang, "Tera hone laga hoon...khone laga hoon...jab se mila hoon...[I'm falling in love with you.  I'm losing myself since I met you.] Tera hone laga hoon...khone laga hoon...jab se mila hoon... [I'm falling in love with you.  I'm losing myself since I met you.]"

Meher looked about her not knowing where to go as her face blushed a pink hue.  This only made Preet's grin widen even more.  He was only giving what she wanted his attention.

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl upon the ocean come on feel me.  Oh feel me...

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl upon the ocean come on heal me.  Oh heal me...

Preet took the backpack from her shoulder and dropped it to the gassy ground.  He then took her hands into his and pulled her closer so they could start dancing.  He gently nuzzled her ear causing her to giggle.  He grinned as he spun her out and twirled her around in a circle.  Meher stepped back into him and gripped his neck with her left hand as he swung her low dipping her down in a semicircle.  He then sang softly into her ear as he brought her back up, "Aankhon se chu loon ke bahen tarasti hain...Dil ne pukara hai haan ab to chale aao [I yearn to touch you. My heart beckons you to come to me.] Aaoge shabnam ki boondin barasti hain...Mausam ishara hai haan ab to chale aao [Come for dewdrops are showering too.  The season is gesturing you to come to me.]"

Meher blushed some more but then sang back, "Baahon mein dalein baahien baahein..Baahon ka jaise haar hua...Hamara maine mana mana...Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua [Take me in your arms.  I accept I'm in love too.]"

Preet gave a gentle kiss on her forehead and beamed an affectionate smile.  Meher leaned her head on his shoulder and swayed with him to the music letting their heartbeats sync into rhythm of the romantic song. 

Tera hone laga...hoon khone laga...hoon jab se mila hoon...

[I'm falling in love with you.  I'm losing myself since I met you.]

Tera hone laga...hoon khone laga...hoon jab se mila hoon...

[I'm falling in love with you.  I'm losing myself since I met you.]

Thinking about the lovin' making and life sharing come and feel me.  Oh feel me...

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl upon the ocean come on feel me.  Come on heal me...

Rishi craned his neck out of the doorway of the room he was hiding in.  He saw to his delight that his Mami had left her room and was going back down stairs.  She had come to check on his Mamu who was still sleeping, but he knew she had come upstairs with a glass of water and now she was returning downstairs with an empty glass.  That meant he was awake!  Rishi quietly slipped out of the room and made his way to Prem and Heer's room.  He walked in and smiled seeing his Mamu laying in bed.  A mischievous twinkle sparked in his brown eyes and he ran towards the bed hopping onto it yelling, "Prem Mamu wake up!"

Prem jerked up in complete shock seeing his nephew crawling on top of him.  He laughed at the sight.  "Rishi!" he huskily greeted.

"Prem Mamu are you planning to sleep the whole day?  Mama and I made cupcakes for you.  Everyone is waiting for you to get up."

Prem wiped the sleep from his eyes and brushed his hand through his hair. "Is that so?"

"Yes," he nodded his little head adamantly.  "Everyone wants to know what is in the big suitcases!  Dadi says you brought gifts for everyone!  Everyone is waiting.  It's not nice to let people wait for their gifts."

Prem chuckled at his words.  "I see...so you came all the way upstairs to tell me you want to know what your gift is?  You didn't miss me while I was away? " faking a sad face, "You didn't want to come met me..."

"No, no...Mamu I missed you lots when you were gone!" Rishi earnestly replied.  "I love you so much!"

"Come here and give me a hug then," Prem commanded with is arms open.  Rishi threw all his weight onto Prem causing him to fall back down onto the mattress.  Rishi giggled as he received a tight bear hug.

Uncle and nephew were interrupted when Heer entered the room.  "Rishi, what are you doing here?  Prem Mamu needs his rest."

"It's okay," Prem said as he sat up with Rishi in his lap.  "It's probably time I wake up."

"Oh, so when I was asking you...you ignored me saying how you couldn't keep your eyes open...and now?  Only for Rishi you will listen?"

"That's right, only for Rishi," Prem teased back.

"Come on let's go downstairs," Rishi said as he slid off the bed and pulled Prem's hand.

"Let me brush my teeth and change clothes first.  I'll be down in a minute," Prem replied.

"Okay!" Rishi agreed.  He then looked at Heer and said, "Mami, you'll make sure he comes downstairs...that he won't fall asleep again?"

"Yes, Rishi," Heer answered with a smile patting him on the cheek.  "You go downstairs and tell everyone to get ready."  He nodded and ran out of the room yelling "Prem Mamu is awake!" making Prem and Heer laugh.

Veera walked into the restaurant with a smile.  She walked past the hostess stand gently telling them that she was looking for her party.  She turned the corner and entered the naturally lit large dining area.  She saw him sitting by the window studying the menu.  As she walked closer suddenly looked up and waved his hand greeting her with a bright smile.  She couldn't help but giggle at his response.  "Good morning!"

"Good Morning Nihaal," Veera replied sitting down across from him.

"I hope this place wasn't too hard to find."

"Not at all," Veera answered.  "So what's good here?"

"The brunch.  Why did you think I asked you to come at 11:00am?"

"I know that but they must have some sort of specialty entre."  Veera unrolled her silverware from the white linen napkin and placed them according on the table.  She then took a look at the menu. "Hmmm...spinach omelet...sounds good."

"I personally like the mushroom skillet," Nihaal said.

"Oh, that sounds good...two eggs any style with roasted Crimini mushrooms and tomatoes with fresh herbs, mozzarella and Swiss on top of seasoned potatoes..."

"Hey guys!" Nihaal looked up surprised to see Rishabh coming towards them.  "It's a beautiful day isn't it today?"

"Oh, yeah," Nihaal managed to reply back.

"I forgot to tell you that Rishabh was coming with me to.  He finally got a chance to get away from work for a day," Veera explained excitedly.

"That's great," smiling as Rishabh sat down next to Veera.  Nihaal took a sip of water and mechanically smiled trying to mask his feeling of sudden disappointment.

"So, what's good here?" Rishabh asked.

Laughing, "That's what I just asked Nihaal.  He said brunch," Veera narrated.

"I figured that," looking around him, "This place is packed."

"Oh, we were going to this Mobile Technology exhibition later.  Would you like to come with us?" Veera invited.  "You're always complaining about your phone and how you want to get a new one but you aren't sure what to get.  They will have the latest phones at the exhibition and you can see them and play with them."

"You should come," Rishabh agreed.  "I owe you a lot for taking Veera out and showing her around when I couldn't."

Nihaal didn't really know how to respond but in the end simply nodded his head agreeing to go with them to the exhibition.

Harman played with his collar as he stood at the doorstep of the Bindar mansion. He rang the door bell and placed the bouquet of red roses in front of him hoping his peace offering would be enough to allow him entrance into the house.  He swallowed nervously as the door opened.  He held his breath as he saw Maya appear.  His chest swelled as she took the roses from him, but his sight was soon blurred with red as the bouquet was thrown back into his face.  "Maya, wait!" he managed to say before the door was slammed shut.  Harman sighed looking down seeing the petals strung around his feet.  He picked up the broken bouquet and rang the door bell again.  He waited a few minutes before knocking on the door.  "Maya...please..."  He alternated between ringing the door bell and the knocking hoping eventually she would get fed up and open the door.

Vinay Bindar walked of his study with a confused and annoyed expression on his face.  "Who the bloody hell is at the door?  And why hasn't anyone answered it?"

"Sorry sir," one of the maid servants apologized.  "Madam has told us not to answer the door."

"Do you know who is out there?"

Nodding her head obedientally, "It's Mr. Harman Juneja sir."

Vinay took a deep breath and mumbled, "This is going to be the death of me," shaking his head,   "What childish fighting are they practicing now?"  As he strode into the entrance way he saw to his dismay his daughter standing in front of the door calmly monitoring things.  "Should I invest in some earbuds?"

"Daddy?" Maya answered turning around.

"Don't pretend to be shocked.  Whatever na tak this is can one of you please stop?"

"This is no na tak.  He was completely rude to me.  I'm his fiance and he acted completely rude to me.  He couldn't even give a proper opinion on a wedding card.  And this is the man I'm going to marry!"  Vinay rubbed his forehead.  Ever since Maya started planning for her wedding she was becoming harder to handle.  For once he was pitying Harman for his daugther's behavior.  "Daddy, are you going to do something?"

"Haan," Vinay replied.  Maya's face lit up in anticipation.  "Can someone get me earbuds?" 

"Daddy!" Maya whinned as she saw her father walk away in search of earbuds.

"Maya!  Open this door, please.  Let me explain?  Please?  Maya, open this door," Harman shouted as he pounded on the door.

"You're giving me a headache Harman.  Go away!" Maya shouted and then huffed away.

Prem's eyes widen at his sister's words.  "He's where?  How long has he been standing outside the door?"

"Two hours," Kulraj replied with a deflated tone.  "I tell you he has lost it.  Pagal.  I don't know how he is going to survive in his marriage.  He's going to be sleeping on the couch a lot."

Prem rubbed the back of his head in disbelief.  "Why didn't he tell me about this?"

"Oh-ho the Love Guru is going to give some advice is he?"  Prem furrowed his eyebrows at his bother-in-law's words.  "Don't look so shock Prem.  Being a newlywed you seem to be navigating very well through your marriage."

"I don't know anything Kiran Jiju," Prem replied.

"Being shy?" he teased back.

"I just want to help out," Prem explained.

"Heer, do you hear your husband?  He's going to start giving out love advice.  It's his side job.  So, you don't need to worry about anything.  You can kick him off of your accounts and he can use the money from his side job and live well."

"Prem Love Guru?" Heer said as she set the chai tray down on the table.  "It's nice and hot Kiran Juji please drink it."

"Haan, thank you Heer," he replied and took a cup.  "It's perfect...just the way Kulraj makes it."

"Stop sucking up," Kulraj warned as she took a cup for herself.  "Mmm...this is quiet nice."

"Thanks, I guess it turned out really well today," Heer smiled.

"Maybe I should go and take him back," Prem muttered out loud.

"Ah, he got himself in this mess and he needs to learn how to get out of it," Kulraj said.

"No sympathy?" Kiran inquired.

"He did the fatal mistake of disregarding a bride-to-be who is planning her wedding.  You know how they get."

"And right about now we would have heard Preet crack a joke.  Ahh, I miss that boy," Kiran sighed.

"He would have come up with some plan by now as well," Heer agreed.

"Some plan that would land him, Harman, and Prem in trouble," Kulraj laughed.

"Why would I get into trouble?" Prem asked.

"You're not invincible...you get in trouble too," Kulraj jeered.

"I never said I was.  But don't you think we need to do something to help Harman out?  What if things get out of hand?  We all know how Maya's father can get," Prem replied with worry.

"Any ideas?" Heer asked looking around the table.  Everyone just looked down deep in thought on how to rectify the situation.      

Thanks for reading!

Please Leave a Comment ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by iheartChai - 10 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the ch. 
Prem  & cab driver were v. cool. and the with G3 was sweet. 
Their idea of hiding suitcases was funny. It did help a bit.
Heer's dreamy reaction and disappointed Prem was funny too. Cute PH as always.
Meher jamming grapes into Preet's mouth haha I could so imagine. He finally woke up lol
The song is my fav. too cuz of Atif's voice and the music. I think it suits the situation.
Rishi's announcing Prem's arrival and his convo with everyone was fun. 
Later him spying to see if he could have access to Prem is cute aww. sweet scene.
wow Harman vs upset Maya still continues eh didn't know it'll take this long to settle things wow.
Nihal is unhappy bec. Veera's hanging out with R. hmm so he likes her now?
Ok lets see if  Junejas and Kiran find any ideas to help poor Harman.
It's so sweet to see everyone missing Preet.
It'd be fun to have a convo. with Preet and family. 

Thanks for your time.