Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nivedithachand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very interesting !!Loved it !! continue soon !!
maneetmayur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YAAR I LOVE UR FF. PLZ PM ME NXT PART ONWARDS N BTW CUD U JST TELL ME K ANIMATED SIGNATURE KAHA AUR KAISE BANATE HAI?
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maneetmayur

YAAR I LOVE UR FF. PLZ PM ME NXT PART ONWARDS N BTW CUD U JST TELL ME K ANIMATED SIGNATURE KAHA AUR KAISE BANATE HAI?

Thanks...type in gif mania animated signatures  in google...I am sure you will find it!

etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome this has turned out to be soo interesting noe geet got a hint hope she solves it soon
loving maaneet  moments in between/

thanx for the pm.
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Can't wait to read more! Thanks for the update!
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry for the delay! But I hope the update makes up for it! Well guys as usual can you please give me lots comments and likes...I mean I have to PM 190 people and I only get 6 pages of comments...i mean that is a bit depressing...that why I am thinking of ending this soon now as I have lost my interest of writing this FF...let me know your views!

Part 53

It was another morning for Arman and he was sitting by Shaina. They were good friends. At first she didn't want to be friends with him because she as a person was quite concealed but Arman's charm works on everyone.

Arman: We have to get out of here...

Shaina: But how?

Arman: I don't know...but we have got to do something soon!

Before they could even do anything, they heard a jeep pull up and two people being dragged there. Arman was shocked to see the 2 people being brought in. He could only gasp with shock.

It was Geet and Maan unconscious being dragged by naintara's body guards. They both placed them on the chair and tied them up with a long peice of rope. On the other hand, Arman and Shaina just stayed still so they wouldn't be suspicious about them trying to get out. He was mentally thanking Geet for figuring this whole thing out but was also scared seeing her in trouble.

The guards tied them up and left the room, and locked the door from outside. Adter 15 minutes Maan's eyes opened to see a dark room infront of him. It took him a few more seconds to take in the surroundings. But the minute he saw Geet, tears fell out of his eyes, threatening to fall. He looked at Arman and he just gave him an reassuring look, telling him that everything will be alright. He then looked at the girl sitting next to him. She looked scared but chose to remain silent. He instantly recognised her as Shaina.

His gaze moved from her to geet as he saw her stirring from the corner of his eyes. He tried to reach for her but then realised that he was tied to the chair. He did not dare to scream as he could see the shadow of Naintara's men standing outside the room. Geet woke up, realising that whatever happened was real and she was not imagining it. Her heart tore to see Maan helpless and then realised that she was also in the same position with the other people that were there. It was then she chose to speak.

Geet: Thanks Arman for giving me those casual hints. Otherwise me and Maan could have never found you!

Maan: Yeah...she is telling the truth...it was risky at first but thanks.

Arman: It was alright.

-

(Flash Back)

The truth was that Maan didn't find anything himself on the Saxena's but was lead to it. Geet had told him that Arman had a secret lair in the basement which the code was ****. So he went to the house and began searching in his lair and he found a folder which said confidential.  In the folder it also had a note placed by Arman which explained everything in detail.

Dear Maan & Geet

If you ever find this letter than let yourself know that it is a warning. A storm is coming your way which maybe only you can solve it. Shaina was kidnapped by Naintara on her father's demands. Her father is actually in hiding as he knows that Geet will find out and figure out the case soon so he doesn't get caught. I know Geet that Naintara was like a sister to you when you joined MI: 5 but she is not everything she seems. She may have a very calm look on the outside but on the inside she is fuming. She has always hated you Geet and looked for ways to kill you Geet but I always managed to save you in the end. Any cases that you would do together would always endanger your life but because i ended at the wrong place at the wrong time...I always ended up being the target. Like the time we were working together on the Rapist case, Naintara actually called an Assasin to get you murdered so when you were driving a truck would intentially hit you causing a severe accident but lucky for you that day I was driving your car and the truck hit me instead of you.

I know all this will be hard for you to take in but appearance isn't always the reality. I hope you see the true face of naintara very soon as a lot of lives are in danger. I am going to Naintara's house to openly surrender, she knew that I would have guessed by now that she was behind this all, after all a perfect opportunity kill someone trying to frame someone else. I am going alone as I want to protect Shaina and actually know the location. I am hoping actually fingers crossed that you would have read the letter because only you will be able to save us. After 1 day, you will casually go to naintara's house and act as a good friend with her. But you will tell Mohit and Dil to follow you in their car and stay outside at a distance, just incase you need help. Then if you are caught they will follow you so they can call for back-up really easily. Maan please stay with Geet...she will need your help! I hope this helps and I hope both of you see Naintara's face very soon! All the best guys and your mission if you choose to accept it is to kill naintara, and these are the cheif's orders. Good luck...

Arman

So when Maan gave the folder to Geet that morning...(A part copied from the previous part)

Maan: This is all the information on Saxena that you need.

Geet: Thanks...(Geet opened it and was shocked!)

Maan: Kya hua?

Geet: Yeh toh Naintara hain! She used to work with me...at one time we were very close especially when I was working MI: 5. We would share every little thing and even Arman knows here really well! I just can't believe that she is Mr. Saxena's daughter, the famous politican's daughter. I don't think she can do it Maan...I just don't believe it! Her father can do something like this but she can never...

Maan: Okay if you say so...but shouldn't we check it out? I mean if she's innocent there is no harm in talking to her! Maybe she is someone who can help you out!

Geet: Hmm...true! Let's go then!

-

They came out of their past as soon as they heard the door click. Naintara strode in with a wicked smile. She had a gun in her hands.

Naintara: Oh look at you all...tied up! But don't worry I will free you all from this very soon!

Shaina: What do you mean? (this was the first time she spoke)

Naintara: Oh...just nothing...see doll! I really didn't need you but I only kidnapped you on my father's wishes but my actual intentions were to lure Geet into my trap and the only way I could do that was to bring you here...I mean a big politican's daughter is kidnapped and oh there comes in SM, a superwoman trying to rescue you but she falls into my trap! Oh and arman you are just too easy...I mean you came walking to me...i didn't even need you but seemed like you had a death wish!

She turns to Maan and looks at him.

Oh and I don't know what everyone see's in you! Sasha poor girl...thinks that she will marry you but she doesn't know that her own fate won't let her. She was just a pawn on a chess board, ready to be used.

Geet: What are you going to do to her?

Naintara: I have already done...what I needed too...oh and coming to you...GEET HANDA...so how do you like my revenge huh? I mean plan was good na? Too bad you can't do anything now! An hour from now...Shaina dad..meaning my dad's biggest rival is going to give a speech but he won't complete it. I will kill him and well for my ultimate revenge...you 4 will die with him! So long fellows and yes it was nice knowing you all...you have 1 hour...if you have a dying wish...I would make that now!

Saying this she left the room. Arman, Geet, Maan and Shaina were just shocked at the audacity of that women but what shocked them more because she wanted to kill Shaina's Dad and if she succeeded this would ruin everything. Geet broke the silence.

Geet: So Naintara's planned big...meaning she also has control over the HQ!

Arman: now you know why I couldn't tell you in the headquarters as Naintara would always be there!

Geet: Hmm...ab kya?

Arman: Oh that...I don't know...i thought that you would know...actually I was hoping that because me and Shaina have tried but the rope is to tight!

Geet: Your right...I do have a plan! Wow...you know me so well!

Precap: Geet: Dil and Mohit...you look after this place, make sure Shaina gets to a safe house and me Maan and Arman will go to the place where the election speeches are held.

Arman: Okay! If anything goes wrong, hide!

Please hit the like button and comment to let me know how you feel about the update!! Please visit my blog and drop me a comment...

MY BLOG

Love MaankiMishty

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Superb update :)
Do cont :)
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
awesome action packed update
Mishty.M.k thumbnail