TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

*@Everyone :This thread is made for fun. Please don't get offended*

KaSh: Hey!

Maham : Hey hey!

Tani : Hey hey hey!

Maham : Why did you say hey thrice? *annoyed*

Tani : Because Shilpa said it once and you twice, so I thought I should say it thrice.  And I think it sounded funny.

Maham : What made you think that? IT WASN'T FUNNY. IT WAS LAME!

Tani : At least Ayaan thought it was funny. He is laughing...see. *Pointing finger at Ayaan being held by Reema*

Maham : Yo Reema, can you please STOP tickling Ayaan. Some people are being delusional here. And you are distracting us.

Reema : Oops sorry. Actually I love the way Ayaan giggles, but I'll stop now.

Karan : Maham stop! Can we just ignore Tanisha and continue with what we were doing?

Maham : Fine.

Tani : You guys have decided to ignore me? I AM NOT GOING TO TOLERATE THIS. I'm leaving.

Shilpa : Umm Maham. Do you know anyone else who can take Tani's place.

Maham : Zahra can we have you on the stage?

Zahra : Yay! Maham called me. I'm so excited to share the stage with KaSh. Eeekkk.

Maham : Dude you just replaced Tani, your Janemaan. You should be sad and serious. That's why I called you, so that you can talk less.

Zahra : But I am NOT. I am with KaSh. Who cares about Tani now.

Shilpa : Ok enough,  we're  getting late.

Karan : Today is a ver-y spe-c- *couldn't finish his lines*

Zahra : Wait. Why are we here today? An award function on Amna's birthday? WEIRD.

Shilpa : I don't think it's weird. It's unique.

Karan : So as I was saying  *interrupted by Zahra again*

Zahra : Why are we having this award function again? *confused*

Maham : Because Amna's birthday should be unique like her.

Zahra : Oh ok.

Karan : I was gonna say that.  But Zahra already revealed that it's Amna's birthday, so

Zahra : Wait, before I'm over with my part on stage can I please have both of your autograph Karan and Shilpa? Please.

Karan : You just ruined my speech...I have been preparing for it for the last one month. And you expect me to give you an autograph?

Shilpa : Maham can we have a replacement.

Maham : That's a good idea. Zahra leave the stage right now and send Nori.

Shilpa : I was talking about Karan.

Karan : Shilpa?! *shocked*

Maham : We can't replace Karan. It's ok. There won't be any argument if one of them leaves the stage. And it's gonna be Zahra.

Zahra : Bhar mein jao Maham. *angry*

Karan : Oye address toh batati jao.

Nori : Hey everyone! *nervous*

Shilpa : Ok I am going to start this time. So as you all know by now it's Amna's birthday today. So we decided to celebrate it in a unique way by having an award function for KaShians. How cool is that?

Karan : Very.  Don't worry, the function won't be long as we don't have any performance. So then later we can have the birthday party. Now we should get started with the awards.

Maham : That's right so the categories are *waiting for Nori to read out the categories*

Shilpa : The categories are...

Karan : Yeah the categories are...

Nori : Mmm hmm

Maham : Nori the categories?

Nori : Oh! I don't know.

Maham : What do you mean by you don't know? I gave everyone the same script so that we can replace each other in emergency.

Nori : Yeah about that. I memorized the script but I forgot everything as soon as I saw KaSh. They are so dreamy 

Maham : Ok that's it'. Karan and Shilpa give me minute;  I'll go and send someone else here. Because I can't deal with these psychos anymore, and Nori you are coming with me *Maham and Nori leaves the stage*

Ramsha : Hey everyone!

Aniqa : Hey guys! Before anyone can interrupt us I want to read out the categories. The first category is "The Best KaSh Sig Maker."

Shilpa : And the nominees are...

Ramsha : Amna, Maham, Nori, Ashu, Aniqa, Aishu, Roz, Nikki, Vaish...WAIT WHAT? Why is Vaishu, Virina and Riya's name in the nomination? They are just learners. They can't be in this list.

Aniqa : Ramshuu! You are being mean.

Ramsha : I am just being honest. I am not going to read out anymore names. They have added each and every KaShian's name who can make sigs. And we already know who is going to win the award. So just announce the name.

KaSh : So the winner is Amnaaa *The crowd whistles and applauds*

Aniqa : Ok before Amna comes on the stage I just wanted to tell you guys that you all are creative. We all are winners. But only one of us can have the award so *trying to keep her voice low so that Amna's can't hear*

Ramsha : So we decided to give it to Amna as it's her birthday and also because we didn't want to be beaten up.

Aniqa : Ramshuuu, I wasn't going to say that. Anyways, as it's the first award Karan and Shilpa can you do the honors?

Shilpa : Sure.  Oh, here comes Amna. Happy birthday Amna. *Gives the award to Amna*

Amna : Thank you sooo much Shilpa. 1st of all thank you everyone for celebrating my birthday in such a wonderful way. You guys rock. And about this award. WOW! I didn't have a clue that I am gonna get this. Thanks a lot everyone for loving my work, for appreciating them. A lot of you might think making sig isn't that hard. But actually it is when your computer give up on you in every 5 minutes, so  thank you sooo much' *Amna leaves*

Ramsha : She didn't have a clue? LIAR!

Shilpa : Moving on to the next category.

Karan : And that is.

Aniqa : The best VM maker of KaSh Heaven.

Ramsha : And the nominees are Amna, Roz, Nori, Virinia, Riya, Vaishu, Tiha, Nina. Ok that's it.  You don't wanna know the other names. Because again there's everyone's name.

Aniqa : At least add Tani's name.

Ramsha : Naah.. she doesn't deserve it. She hardly makes any VMs now. So this is her punishment.

Karan : And the award goes to...

Shilpa : Ahh. This is a tie between Amna and Roz.

Roz : Just give that award to Amna...I love my life and I don't want to get killed before my marriage. *yells from her seat*

Karan : And this time we would like to call Tara to do the honors.

Tara : Happy birthday Amna. You rock. *Handing the award to Amna*

Amna : Thanks Tara Di' Wooohh' Another award. Ok seriously thanks a lot guys for voting for me. I didn't know you guys love me that much. I don't know what to say. Ok Roz is my inspiration.  I have always loved her work and seriously she deserves the award more than me. Well Tani also kinda inspired me. Don't be shocked, I know I am wayyy better than Tani with scenes, songs, effects and all but if you have noticed I used to make vms on the full song once. However Tani's short vms inspired me to make my vms shorter. So yeah...Tani inspired me in a bad way. Thanks a lot again everyone. *Leaves the stage again*

Ramsha : This girl is such a drama queen. She said Roz deserved the award more than her. So just give the award to Roz na. Roz bechari backed out being scared of Amna.

Aniqa : Ummm, Ramsha is talking too much. I live in the same country as Amna. I don't wanna get in trouble for this later. So I'll leave and send Seert to accompany you. *scared*

Ramsha : Ok good. Seert is an interesting girl. You bore me to death. *Aniqa leaves*

Edited by TaniShaKaShid - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail

Seert : Hey everyone!! I'm here...but I have an assignment due tomorrow. So just hurry up.

Karan : Ok the award is for "Ms. Taunt of KaSh Heaven."

Shilpa : And the award goes to again...AMNAAA.

Seert : WHAT? You didn't even read out the nominations. I am sure my name is there.

Shilpa : I'm sorry Seert but only Amna was nominated for this category.

Seert : And why is that? Everyone sitting in this hall room knows that I can give tough competition to Amna any day for being mean. Also Amna herself has admitted on many occasions that she's scared of moi!

Ramsha : You don't wanna know the reason.

Seert : I DO. Just tell me.

Ramsha : Maham said we can't nominate you. Because we would have voted for you and Maham wants Amna to win this award badly.

Seert : You guys are so partial, and you all suck.

Shilpa : Seert behave. Zaynoo can you give away the award this time?

Zaynoo : Sure. *Comes one stage and takes the award to Karan*

Seert : Dude, that's Karan. Amna is standing over there. 

Ramsha : Why are you giving Amna's award to Karan?

Zaynoo : Because he is the best. He deserves all the awards of this world.

Karan : That's really sweet of you Zaynah. But umm the award is for Ms. Taunt. And I have known myself as a mister all my life.

Amna : Just give me my award Zaynoo. Will you?

Zaynoo : Uh-oh. Take it, I don't think my superman can save me from you.

Amna : Thank you everyone except Zaynoo, who just tried to give away my award to Karan.

Ramsha : Zaynoo.. You are done. Can you stop staring at Karan and leave the stage? ZAYNOO. *Ramsha pokes Zaynoo who is staring at Karan*

Seert : She won't leave herself. Don't worry. I will take her with me. But before that I want to request something. Can we please have Texas Chainsaw Massacre as our next layout theme? Karan can be the Leatherface guy and Shilpa can be his victim. I'm sure Nikki can merge the pictures.

KaSh : What?! NOO. That movie is so not KaSh.

Seert : Ah man! You guys will never understand my sarcasm...enjoy pandering to Amna *Pulls Zaynoo off of the stage with her*

Sarah : Hi! First I'd like to thank Seert's prof for giving her a heap of work to do...because of him Seert left and I got the chance to be on stage. *Grins*

Ramsha : I hate that professor now.

Sarah : Why? *surprised*

Ramsha : Because I was having fun with Seert and you are too sweet. And BORING.

Sarah : I'll take that as a compliment.

Karan : The next award is kinda weird. It says "the best older sister." And Amna is the only nominee.

Ramsha : Ahh man, why can't it be the best younger brother? Ayaan really deserves the award for tolerating Amna's torture.

Shilpa : Amna tortures that cute little pie? *shocked*

Ramsha : Yeah she does' *rolling eyes*

Sarah : No she doesn't' *louder voice* Can we have Riya on the stage to give away the award?

Riya : Congratulations Amna!

Amna : Can't you guys find anyone better to give me this award? This chick stopped calling me "Di"', but she still calls Tani "DI".  Its kinda insulting that she doesn't respect me now.

Riya : I have asked you so many times but I'll ask you again. Do you want me to start calling you Di again?

Amna : Just leave. Don't ruin my mood. *Riya leaves*  Thank you everyone. I hope I won this award because you guys love me, not because you guys love Ayaan and you think I may learn to be a better sister after getting this award. Even if you think that way, then let me tell you that's not gonna work.  

Shilpa : Calm down Amna. We have you as a winner in another category called "Dr. Riddhima and Shilpa of KaSh Heaven".

Ramsha : She already won those titles. Why does she need the award now?

Sarah : Because no one can play this roles on heaven better than her Ramsha.

Ramsha : What? She ruined both Riddhima and Shilpa's original character.

Karan : To present this award we would like to call Amna's Dr. Armaan Mariam on the stage.

Mariam : Happy birthday my Riddhima and Shilpa. I love you.

Amna : Have you brought our honeymoon ticket to Egypt?

Mariam : No...I couldn't. I was busy.

Amna : Then talk to my hand. *Mariam rolls her eyes and leaves* Thank you Sarah for giving me such a cute compliment. I won't thank anyone else. Because no one nominated me as Dr. Riddhima/Shilpa in the first place. I had to nominate myself. So the credit goes to me. *proud*

Karan : Ok next...best dancer of KaSh Heaven.

Shilpa : And the nominees are S.M.A and Amna.

Karan : And the award goes to...ooh surprised? AMNA! And S.M.A herself is gonna give the award to Amna.

S.M.A : *Holding the award* No I won't. How did she get the award? I am the one who made the dancing thing popular.

Amna : So what? I started it. *snatches the award from S.M.A's hand* and I always post two dancing emoticons while you post only one.

Shilpa : OK, we are almost done. The last award of the evening.

Karan : Yeahh. "The Ghundi of KaSh Heaven."

Sarah : The nominations are Amna and Virina.

Shilpa : And the award goes to none other than Amnaaa.

Virina : Oh mannn! I thought I would get the award. I am the one who keeps talking in tapori language. And I wanted to be on the stage once with Karan.

Ashu : What do you prefer Viru? Being alive or being on the stage with KSG?

Amna : Thanks a lot...I am just speechless. I can't believe you guys respect me so much.

Ramsha : Respect??? My foot. Everyone is scared of you. That's why you got all the awards. Karan and Shilpa I want to tell you something. The whole award function was planned by Amna. We didn't do anything. She decided to have this award function and made us call you two. You guys won't say no if we call you to give a surprise to Amna. She threatened us to do so.

KaSh : What?

Shilpa : I'm leaving right now.

Karan : So am I. *Shilpa leaves followed by Karan*

Amna : Grrr. You are so dead today.

Ramsha : I am not afraid of you. I tolerated this whole award ceremony for this one moment only. *Vaishu comes*

Vaishu : Amna I brought your chocolate cake.

Amna : Throw it at Ramsha.

Vaishu : What? But I have waited for 3 hours to get this cake. I even missed this award ceremony.

Amna : So what? I DON'T LIKE CAKES. Just throw it at Ramsha. By the way why didn't you bring biriyani?

Vaishu : Because I am a vegetarian. *Maham enters*

Amna : You sent Vaishu a vegetarian to bring me food? *gives angry look*

Swancy : I wrote a song for you Amna' can I sing? *tries to handle the situation*

Amna : Nothing beats biriyani. So just shut up.

Maham : Ok guys, I had to come back. The situation is getting out of control. We are done with the award function. Hope you guys had fun. I hope you guys are kind enough to excuse Amna's mean behavior. Don't forget to leave your birthday message and gifts for Amna if you want to survive on KaSh Heaven.  Thank you for your patience and let's all say a prayer of thanks that this scary day only comes once a year, eh? 

*Crowds hums an Amen*

.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Amna!
I hope you have a great day and just enjoy yourself. Honestly I really suck at these birthday messages but you should know that I really really love you a lot. You're like my favorite person ever! Even a day without interacting with you is just not worth living.

Ok ok I'll cut the crap and get serious. The thing is I don't get why people are being so nice to you on your birthday. Maybe it's the whole Machiavellian fear thing...they don't love or respect you, rather it's the fear of incurring your wrath that spurring them on to do this. You don't even posses any skills. I mean you're a horrible friend who always ignores people's wishes and requests, a pretty apathetic sister who doesn't give a damn about her brother, and you make really fugly sigs and avis. There's a lot of other abominable traits but I don't wish to embarrass you any more. Nevertheless, I don't get what the fuss is all about.

But still happy birthday Amna ;D

-From your bestest friend *ever*

Hey Amnaaa...first of all, wish you a Very Berry Merry Cherry Happy Shappy Birthdayy <3
May god shower his choicest blessings upon you. InshAllah ;]

So, well, i think i;m going to keep it short. have the finals coming up..and sitting on pc is like..Oh wel woh sab chod..

Well, you have always, been an attraction..center of attraction for me, from the Mehwish times, Tara di times, Maryum times, Roz times, Virina times to the new KaSh heaven lot times. I've always looked out for you amazingly beautiful creations. I saw your VM for the very fist time for the 250th i think. And boy, i was just staring at the screen, thinking what else does she do? LOL. And I love you more, coz you have Ayaan, and you shared him with us :D...You look like hitler, ke ek sec me kuch pucha, aur ek baari mei samaj nai aya toh marungi types, but its not true i guess. Your not as Hitler as i though LOL..i know bday ke din tareef karte hain, but yaar, yeh bhi tareef hi hai.

You've been an ultimate inspiration, idol, motivator, and above all a great KaShian and a friend, LOVE YOU <3 And thankyou for being you. Just one request, you soon gotta teach us all/..open KaSh sig school ;D

Happy Birthday Amna,
Awww you are turning budhi now hehe okay now serious. Wish you a very very very very Happy Birthday May all your dreams and wishes come true chishmish ooh yh i never knw u wear glasses until i saw ur pics ooh May each n every desire of yours come true May you recieve success and happiness all your life and May you never get to see any sorrow you are amazinh juz the way you are dont ever change yourself and please forgive me if i ever said something which have hurted you never my intention as you know we all joke right May this day bring joy. laughter, peace and lots of love in your life

Amna you are amazing really and i don't have to tell you that because you are and how can we forget how much creativity you have got seriously such an awesome sig maker as well as Avi's maker you are too good dude whneva you make something you left us speechlees all your styles are great but yaar you make too sad vm and sig dont do that we should be happy na when first time i talked to you i was surprised to hear your voice as i thought it is some kid talking to me and hey datz a compliement you are beautiful and today i will tell you that yes your young kiddo your brother is juz like you i know i never say bt i can joke ryt even though in fun we all say you are mean but you are sweet and wonderful person and i would say dont ever change dat abt yourself how can we forget you are the biggest admirer of Shona haan haan i laugh wheneva i see you say is it wrong to love Shona bcz i am girl and people will think wrong bcz i am a girl and lovinga girl hehehe hey nothing wrong admiring Shona at all she is like that i must say that i would want to meet you someday as a peron you are out of words yaar too good and i will wish good for you be happy love you alot and lucky to have you in my life and also as a KaShians we all are so proud of you Happy Birthday

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

Love
Zahra

KaShappy birthday Amna! ๐Ÿค—

So if I go back to the past, I remember our first meeting slightly I think. Mari Di was like have you met Amna yet? I'm like noo and then you appeared right after that.๐Ÿ˜† That was 2 years ago, wow.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Since then I've known you more as the popular sig/avi maker and gosh, your vms are out of the world ๐Ÿ˜ Oh & you are lucky to have one of the most adorable brother in the world ๐Ÿ˜› This doesn't even look like a birthday message ๐Ÿ˜ณ anyways, I'm sure we had a lot of memories in KaSh Heaven and gmail too which I don't really remember..๐Ÿค” but I do remember once on fb when we planned the whole of Big Boss new season with KaSh&KaShians..๐Ÿคฃ I even have the image of that in my head ๐Ÿ˜› oh and mostly, people are probably gonna write about how mean you are, idk if it's just me or not but you're not mean..at all! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

My exams are coming up so I didn't make much stuff for you, sorry. but I made one avi..๐Ÿคฃ hope you like it ๐Ÿ˜› 

A very very happy birthday once again! ๐Ÿค—

God bless you and live long ;) I'm GLAD to have known such an amazing person like you <3

Lots and lots of love,

Riya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

HEY AMNAAA๐Ÿค—
Wishing you a very happy birthday!GOD BLESS YOU TONS IN LIFE!
You are just and amazing person and mostly wonderful!
Came to know you on Heaven itself of course...n am truly fortunate that such a bubbly and lively person is part of KaSh HEAVEN!You are an entertainment packageROFL
whether Meany authoritative and somehow adamant Tongue and yea drama queen alsoTongue WE LOVE YOU Always๐Ÿ˜†
Nonetheless You rock all the wayCool and yes yes you among the rockstars of KaSh Heaven for your numerous talents ..Tongue SIG MAKER AVI MAKER VM Maker...YOU ARE FABULOUS๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LOVE YOU AMNA!
Wishing you all the very best in lifeee๐Ÿค—and may God continue bestowing his blessings unto you!โญ๏ธYOU DESERVE All the love!
KaSh JHAPPIII๐Ÿค—
HAVE A BLASTโญ๏ธ

Dear Amna,

you are the one of the most best creators I've seen on IF.  Your siggys leave me speechless and your vms have me raping the replay button a million times.  I hope on this birthday you grow a year wiser and more happier.  I wish for all the happiness that you deserve to come your way and may all the buri nazar be taken off from you.  Enjoy your birthday loads dear!

Best wishes,
-Jhanvi

Oh My God
Happy Birth Day Amna Di
all i could do is wish u with a heart full of happiness
you don't have a idea how happy you made me
in my life with the creations of yours,
i am connected with you a way
before we talk with your creations.
You are one of the amazing persons
i come across in Heaven.
May God give u all the happiness
in the world,u deserves the best
swetha๐Ÿ˜Š

Dear Amna,
               Wishing you a very,very happy birthday and a lovely year ahead! May all your wishes be fulfilled. God bless you!
      Keep smiling always,
Lots of Love,
Ananya

Happy Birthday Amna! May all your wishes come true and have a blasstt. :D
We haven't spoken much but jitna bhi kiya hai, you're a great person ;) We are really lucky to have you as a KaShian, you're definitely a gem.
TREAAAT, sorry I do have to show my bhukkad-ness everywhere. ๐Ÿคฃ
Love.
๐Ÿ˜ณ

many many happy returns of the day amna...may allah make your future beautiful n pleasent:-)
Regards
Aisha

As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.
We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.
So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even dream
What life would be like without you.

FOr Loving Amna Smile
The more candles, the bigger the wish.
Wishing you everything happy for your birthday.
Wishing you miles of smiles in the coming years.
Wishing you all the best for your Birthday.
May all your dreams and wishes come true!
Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.
Wishing you all the best on your speacial day.
Wishing you a cheerful birthday.
Best wishes on your birthday and throughout the coming year.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come.
May the best of your wishes be the least of what you get.
Wishing you a happy and prosperous birthday and a sweet night of birthday dreams.
Love Zaryab khan Smile

Happy Birthday Amna! I'm so glad I met you, and I'm  glad we became really good friends! We have great memories together, like "Blah you!" or analyzing KaSh pics with SO much detail that no one could figure it out but us ROFL and you're super funny, witty, and overall, just amazing! Wishing you all the happiness, love, success, health and wealth in the world! Looove you!
 -Zaynoo

Amnaaa ๐Ÿค—
A very Happy Shappy Birthday to you!
Gob bless you! Muahhh
May all your  wishes come true. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your present.
A lifetime of joy and happiness to you.
You are a Creative GEM and Amazing person!
Glad to have a frnd like you! No doubt you are my inspirational!
You are a ROCKSTAR Mannn <3
Love you loads!
Keep Shining like a Star <3

Dear Amna, My wonder woman! Many many many happy returns of the day. I suck at writing birthday wishes... So it is going 2 be short. You are one of the most honest and amazing girl I have ever met in life... I mean not MET met... But forum mate...๐Ÿ˜• Hope to meet you sometime in the future... May be on your shaadi... I hope you are inviting us... Varna...๐Ÿคข And pls pls plsss kisis doc se hi shaadi karna... U will need him EVERYDAY...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ May you get all the happiness and success that you wish for. I love you a lott... Muuaahhzzz...๐Ÿ˜ณ

With loads and loads of love,
Tanisha

Edited by angeldmg16 - 12 years ago
.JustaDream thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfK42S0u3y4[/YOUTUBE]

.JustaDream thumbnail

"Thank you Seert for editing the transcript for us"

TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
Happy birthday Amna... Hav a blast... XOXO...<3

Loving the name banners Nori.. n loved da sig u made 4 Amna...
.JustaDream thumbnail
KaShappy Birthday Amnaaa!! ๐Ÿค—
priya185 thumbnail

these gaddis didnt tell me abt this topic so my smg isnt there

made this sig for you hope you like it and do use even if u didnt ๐Ÿ˜†  esp tere liye pic hunting ga and this is my first shilpa sig ๐Ÿ˜ณ no lie

if i can blend well its thanks to u *hugs*

my msg is on this sig
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
happy bday love u
ur an aweome sig maker and a gr8 friend u've always made me so many reqs that i still love and have saved
its gr8 knowing you and being your friend
just one thing i hate man u ๐Ÿ˜† bleed red but only for arsenal ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by -Priya- - 12 years ago
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Amna๐Ÿค—
Hope You Have a great Dayy :)
I totally Adore Your sigs and VM's
Keep Making More For Kashians
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KaShHappy Birthday Amna! <33 ๐Ÿค—

We don't know each other much but I absolutely LOVE your Sigs and VMs...they leave me speechless! <33 You're without any doubt one of my fav sig and VM makers around! You're brilliant!

Anyway, many many happy returns of the day...have a good one! :D May God Bless you and all you wishes come true! I hope you succeed in everything you aspire to achieve. You're an amazing person and I'm so lucky to know a KaShian like you. :)  Happy Birthday once again...hope have you an unreal day! :D Sorry, I don't have any present for you, but my wishes are with you. Bless you! <333

Enjoy your day! :D

Much love,
Yashi xoxo
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago