Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

seriously Shruti....had they taken these pains earlier, Geet would not have had to live through hell!

So, now Dadi will come, she will definitely love Geet and get them married at the earliest!
But, whe they are married and then when Maan finds out about her pregnancy, what will happen?
this is making me curious right now!
you have made me comment here despite the silent mode that i am in on IF these days.
I am waiting for the next eagerly!
update all ur ffs soon!
love
Swati
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
it's exclusively for princess163
as the update is long so I want loooooong comments
my fingers are still aching 😭i wrote it in one go this I usually don't do but I promised swati 😉that I'll update in 2 hrs 😛and i did it in exactly 2 hrs 👏yippeee👏, but she is not online 😡to read, never mind she'll be back😆
Part 6

At the temple

She asked him to follow her

He questioned as to why?

G: I don't want to attract any attention by the onlookers, ok rather if veer ji thinks of checking us I don't want to be caught with you (lest she knew Brij was busy plotting Munshi ji)

M: ok, move

She took him behind the temple, there were a lot of trees there, she rested her back on a tree trunk and he sat on the stone bench facing her.

M: so, what did you want to tell me that can't be told at your house?

G: in last few days, to be specific two days before I first met you, a lot has happened to my so called life that I think any guy whom my family proposes to marry me should know before making this life changing decision

M: if this is life changing then why did your family not tell themselves?

G: pride on their part and may be a dream to see their daughter happily married, which though I doubt, any way, you have every right to know what my truth!

M: your truth (this girl who is just a teenager how can she have any secret)

G: yes

M; go ahead

G: before I start I want one word from you

M: word

G: that you will not interrupt in between, any questions you can ask later

M: why?

G: it's very difficult for me to tell you the full truth, and if you will interrupt I may loose my strength

M: ok
(it seems something bad happened with her; of course her family betrayed her by selling the land without her knowledge)

G: ok I will start from the day I first saw him
(he gave her a surprised look) 
(she noticed) yes a guy;

My duppatta fled when I was riding my scooty and was held by a man, I was so afraid that I did not take it from him and simply went to my house as a boy was coming to see me,

when I reached home I was abused by Darjee and veer ji for the missing duppatta, I cursed my self for the lacking courage but it is how I have been brought up, never talk to a stranger;

my mother dressed me up for the coming family I tried to tell that I don't want to marry but was shut up by the women of the family;

(She sat down hugging her knees looking at the ground below)

The family arrived I was amazed to see 3 women, no man accompanied them, I never knew even woman made decisions, the trio looked at me and gave a surprised look and told Darjee that they are not here to make a girl who roams without a cover there Bahu,

but the boy standing behind me said he liked me and he always wanted a girl like her, he was the same guy; that time I did not know that he was referring to my lack of courage and was convinced I will never voice my opinion on any thing.

My family was obliged, and they decided that I will marry him; no one cared for my opinion, that man some how sensed my discomfort and vowed me  by lying flowers in my path and showering me with rose petals

(Maan thought this flower scene sounds familiar, does he my step brother always does when he wants to woe a girl, so this is a very common practice)

Though I was reluctant as I will have to go to Canada if I married him, but his way of expression made me feel like a princess, so I thought may be he is the man my Babaji has sent for me;

Many things happened in a short time, they wanted this marriage
to take place in 3 days and that too discreet; and to my horror now that I think why my family agreed? 

Whatever, it's my fate

after that we went to the fare and their a priest told me that I will meet my life partner there, and he was there, he asked Rajji if I can meet him alone and I agreed as now he was my fianc and we were to be married in 3 days,

but when I went to the specified place I did not find him and soon found that my family and all have left and I was chased by the goons;

that is when I collided you and begged for help but you are you, not that matters now as now I have seen worse,

however you did save me from drowning, though now I think if I should have drowned  and died I would have been saved from further humiliation; but my bad luck I was saved;

sorry but now I don't thank you for saving me.

(She paced for a while as if checking her temper and the tears that were threatening to come out)

(he just looked at her in amazement as to what happened to make her say so)

When you left me on that deserted road after giving me a big lecture on females, my family came their searching for me, and on finding me started their abuse session which was checked on by him,

and I thought may be he will be good for my life.

Later my mother gave the jewellery that was meant for me to his mother and after getting the jewels they disappeared only to come back with some new jewels for me, which were fake, we later found that.

On the eve of the marriage his sister in law came with a paper saying that as they will have o leave for Canada tomorrow she will go to the embassy to get my passport and Visa for which I need to sign some papers, she gave me a blank paper to sign which I signed on Darjee's insistence. The same papers you had.

(Poor girl, thank god all this happened before marriage, what if she married him thought Maan)

Next day we went to their family temple and I were married to him

(What he married her? then how is she here?)

Darjee handed the papers of the land to his mother saying that the land now belonged to them.

And i left with them, in one car his mother and sister were traveling while in the other I was their with him, we were on our way to Delhi, his sister in law was already in Delhi to arrange papers for me.

On our way the car had an accident, that is when Channi's mother saw me in the marriage attire and knew about my marriage.

He took me to the lounge where '.. you remember the night I
met you when it was raining heavily, I were searching for someone, it was he I was searching for, after making me''''

(she started crying, he tried to console her but she shrugged his hand)

I am al right, where were I? Yes, that night he took my

(she closed her eyes) are you understanding what I am saying?

(he gave her a blank look trying hard not think what she meant)

look he married me and as I knew he was my husband and after marriage '.. He, he, not that I opposed, how could i? After all he was my husband, he (tears rolled down her eyes); I am no more a virgin

(she closed her eyes in pain)

(He was shocked, he did not know what to say, and not that he was allowed as he gave her a word not to interrupt)

Then I found him rather say he found me and said how can I ever think that he will leave me and promised me that he will always be by my side.

Next day at the airport he asked me to take off all my jewels and keep them in a bag and give the bag to his sister for safe keeping he let me wear the jewellery which they gifted me.

Then we had a coffee and I don't know how some coffee spilled on my dress and I went to the washroom to clean

when I came back I found him and his family missing, they were no where to be found then I heard the announcement for the flight I ran to the migration and was asked for the ticket it was with him

I told them but they said that the name I was telling was not on the passenger lift and then I fainted, they have drugged my coffee

(Oh god how can people stoop so low for money thought Maan)

When I woke up I found myself in the jail I called papa ji and they came to my rescue and for full 24 hrs I was in jail,

when we came back to HSPur, veer ji found that the priest who performed the rituals was stage artist and he was given 25,000/- to do the act,

even the woman who came with them was given money to take their side, and when the jewels were tested they were found to have faked.

Some how I managed to get their Canada number and phoned them and was received by his sister in law but I had to hang as veer ji came their and I ran to hide in the jeep which was parked there which was yours and rest you know

(She sat their weeping)

(he was shocked that how a teenaged girl has to suffer for a mistake that was not hers, how some people stoop so low for money that they do not hesitate even to ruin some ones life)

M: are you ok (he offered her some water; he carried a water bottle from his jeep)

G: yes, for now I am, so that was all;  if you give me the name of the agent I will know who did the deal on my behalf.

M: can I ask you something?

M: what is his name?

G: do you think he told us his real name?

M: the phone number was real

G: I got that from the hotel they stayed

M: ok, but what name did they tell you?

G: Dev Khurana

M: pardon, did you say Dev Khurana?

M: his mothers name

G: I don't remember, but his sister's name was Kamya and she looked older then him, strange she was not married

M: sister in law (I am not married so is Vicky not married from where did this sister in law came, he is definitely not Dev I think)

G: her name was Naintara

M (stunned, but NT is his wife, she too is involved in this oh all this should have been her master mind?): are you sure?

G: yes, do you know them?

M: may be I am also a Khurana by surname; let me talk to the agent

G: ok

Maan calls the agent and talks to him and to his shock he finds that Naintara and Kamya approached him for the deal.

M (OMG Dev needed 2 crores and I refused this is how he got that money, ruining a girls life, and here this girl does not even know that he is already married)

G: did you find out?

M: he will tell me after checking, I think it's very late you should leave now before your family sends a search team.

G: what's your answer?

M: tell me one thing; do you really want to marry?

G: am I allowed to voice my opinion?

M: answer me, I am allowing you

G: no, I want to study

M: what was your score in 12th?

G: 93.6%

M: it's very good, and what do you want to study?

G; you are humoring me?

M: no, I am serious.

G: interior designing!

M: ok I will remember (he smiled weakly, what has my brother done, why I always have to collect the pieces of things he breaks and this time he has broken a girls trust, will she be able to trust any one again, wait she is so innocent she is already ready to trust me, he shrugged his thoughts) now you go

G: thank you for listening to me, I am feeling so light

M: I will come tomorrow to your house

G: why?

M: to give my answer

as the update is long so I want loooooong comments
it took me 2 hrs to type

so now Maan knows every thing even the fact that Dev and NT are behind all this ....
so what do you think will happen?

pls post your comments you know you all are my motivations

and pls don't forget to hit the like button whether you comment or not pls hit the like tab if you like what I have written it only takes a second
XXXXXXX----------XXXXXXX----------XXXXXXXX---------XXXXX
part 7 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1606573?pn=39Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice part.....at  least maan knows the truth n didnt doubt her or accuse her........but i wish she tells geet abt dev being his brother if he intends marrying her as otherwise she mite hate him as well............
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I think maan will support her but maan should tell her truth otherwise she can misunderstood him.........
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update..................
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I think maan will accept her and get married to her then he will punish dev, NT and kamya and he will also support geet for further studies. 
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan will tell yes 2 marry  n even dadi will like geet n get maaneet married

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part. loved it.
 glad to see maan listen to her.
don't blame her.
 geet also told whole truth.
 hope maan agree for this marriage.
 after marriage geet can continue her study also with the help of maan.
but here maan know about dev and not told anything to geet, actually situation is complicated. if tell then problem if not then also problem.
update soon.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part..........waiting for next update to knw Maan's answer.
Nd small suges,plz in the future track make it tat, Geet is not pregnant.
But its upto u....,as u might have already planned the track.
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome, Superb part..... loved it