Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Very nice kashish i will watch all ur vms Inshallah... loved the vm "Tumse u meelayge"👏👏

RAdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ awesome video jannu keep it up
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
⭐️Awesome , Great , Perfect , Mind Blowing Dear I love Both VM Great Work thank you for sharing with us ⭐️. ⭐️

I am looking for next update 😛
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey kashu jaan!!!! just managed 2 see the first page and wot can i say its just wowwww!!!! simply amazing!!!! loved it completely!!!! humesha ki tarah tumhare har post mein itni creativity hai ke hum sab bas dekhte hi reh jaate hain!!!....loooved the siggies the title, the pics the layout!!! its just superb!!! aur jaan i have seen almost all of ure vids aur mein unpe aik aik karke individual comments karungi pakka!!! fantstic job angel!!! looved them...luv summi xxx
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: goodkashish

hey jaan....no thanks for ur such a sweet comment....u r always welcome anywhere u want to come...including my house n car...anything...i feel so bad that u cant acess the first page but dont worry u will soon jaan....or jaan ab jab dekho to uske bad tarif karna...pehle kaise tum tarif kar sakti ho....no thanks jaan for ur wish....how can u not seen my vms as i always gets my inspiration from u jaan.....aur jo nahi dekhe woh to tumhe dekhne hi honge maine jo yaha pe laga diye hai....gallery ka naam....thanks to mira....as she helped me to look n pick.......jaan i will imform u if i make more

love
kashish

ure most not welcome 4 the comments jaan😆only joking!!!! am glad tumko meri comments achi laggi par tumhari vms jitni achi na hain na kabhi hosakti hain....arre wah kya baat hai...i'm also welcome in ure car n hme...tho mein agli flight leke aarahi hoon wahan pe😆n jaan woh maine accesss kar liya frm my lappy so thankgod i managed  see it...aur sach mein pehla pg kya, tumhare har post se nazar hi nahin hatt thi...u have presented each post with such beauty and delecacy ke kya kahun!!!!...aur mujhe tareef karne ke liye dekhne ki zaroorat nahin hai..i knw u 2 well 2 judge hw amzing its gonna be!!!😳...awwww soo sweet of u...aisa kuch nahin hai...woh tho bas tumhara pyar hai ke tumhe yeh lagta hai im ure inspiration...aur jaan jo maine galti se miss kardiya hain dheee dheere woh bhi pakka dekhungi promise!!!!...n mira dear thanx 2 u 4 helping kashu select the name...aik dam zabardast gallery hai!!! mein soch rahi hoon apne vms bhi yahan post kardun after making a gallery...dekhte hain!!!!...anyway gr88 job angel!!!! keep it up...lots of love..tumhari summi partner😆
kashishdabest thumbnail
ok jaan sabse pehla vm jo tumne post kiya....kuch khaas hai...which was a tribute 2 our ff saajhi...well all i can say about that it that it was damn excellent!! simpliy superb....each scene fitted so perfectly n the best thing bout it was that yeh vm humari ff ka aik overview hai...it describes evrything that was shown in ff...basically u have put our ff in2 a vm format n u hav done a brilliant job with it!!!...aik dam apt n beautiful song n aik dam brilliant vids 2 go with it!!...aur haan jaan....window scene is also there!! uske binna tho humare vms adhure haina.....beautifully added in though...amazing job jaan...aur jaan jo siggy tumne saath mein post kiya hai iske....its just amazing beautiful!!! loved it!!! gr88 job ngel n keep it up!!!!! luv u mwah...summi xxx
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
dear kashish  i have not word  express my feeling. believe kashish   your every creation out of world. it just amazing , marvelous , fabulous  not word describe ..................your are wonderful  person, very hardworking. and i know you really  deeply love Rajeev aamna. and i am also dear. i love lots  i am  waiting your next creation.
goodkashish thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0xLM-rGTjw[/YOUTUBE]

Song: Aa Paas Aa from Ankahee
Singer: Shreya Ghosal
Edited by goodkashish - 14 years ago
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail

Hey Kashish,

Thank you soo much for this wonderful vm, I just love it..........the words the scenes...and the emotions hit right to my heart and made me cry like crazy.......The first picture.....with the woman standing is so beautiful and heart breaking at the same time......then the scenes that follows..with Kashish reading the diary and the remembering her wedding......u can just see the pain in her eyes....then the scene when sujal dies....and kashish just sits down on the bridge and puts her head down....u can just feel how broken she is without him...... u can just unacceptance of the death when she sits down in front of his body and looks at his picture.. her unwillingness to let go of him....by running behind him and trying to keep him for leaving her... then walking down the road in a almost ghost like manner...remembering the times that they have spent together on the very same road.....holding on to his jacket...to her body trying to keep him to close to her...and remember how he shaded her and loved her...how he cared for her and how without him everything seem so empty and painful...and of course the window scene.......tht sweet romantic moment will always bring so much pain to her when she remembers it will never happen again.... then holding on to his picture remembering how much love is lost from her life.......waking up in the morning with him not being next to here ever again...missing the simple things in life....of her going to river where he died and remembering there times together.....each and every moment they spent together...tht bought her immense happiness before now is a big reason for her pain....the bangles the hugs...the simple things that everyone takes for granted...she will hang on to him with her thoughts everyday....the scene that breaks my hear the most is when she wakes up in the middle of the night...and just breaks down....then goes to the window and looks at the sky....trying to console herself and think that he is in a better place...like we all do.....when we tell ourselves...tht our loved ones have not gone away...but became stars in the night sky....and will always be there looking over us..what hurts me again the most is when she runs down the stairs and goes and opens the door......and waits for him to come in...and we see his picture in the background with the maala around it...and we know tht he will never walk across the door.....he is truly gone forever from her life....then of course the quote.....it is prefect for the whole theme of the vm..........we all willl die...but our love for each other will bind us together forever...... Thank so you soo much Kashish for this wonderfull vm.....I truly love it.....and not just because its on Sujal and Kashish...but the message behind it touched my heart....and reminded me tht keep loving with all your heart everyday cause u never know when it will all go away.....then you can live life...no matter how painfully...on the memories that you have collected.....once again thnks so much Kashish........good luck for your future vm's....waiting eagerly for them.....

Lots of Love

Mira

Edited by kyunki_iloveu - 14 years ago
ravikaran2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i have nothing else to say than to just be elated and ecstatic..its "FENTABULOUS"..wat a mix...