Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

It's way too similar to one of his own shows Ishq Hai and the pairing didn't click with the masses as such. I guess that is why this is all the show could manage to do. It's done pretty good with the views though. 

@bold: we are all here for exactly that, aren't we? smiley36smiley27 

Danish's screen space is too much that I can easily overlook other half or any other character. smiley36 YT views are quite high, trp milley na milley still hit. 

I wish to see someone would be that possessive onscreen for his character and someone needs to be Ayeza. But no one thinking about this, Sapna dekhna parega for this smiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

We've been saying that for the longest time.. They would kill it with Mubashira x Sultan! smiley15smiley16

Are you watching Jaan Nisar? You don't want to miss this one. Naushervan is the MAN!smiley42 And their love story is right about to begin now smiley27.. or atleast im hoping so! smiley19smiley36

Edited by XshopaholicX - 13 days ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

We've been saying this for the longest time.. They would kill it with Mubashira x Sultan! smiley15smiley16

Are you watching Jaan Nisar? You don't want to miss this one. Naushervan is the MAN!smiley42 And their love story is right about to begin now smiley27.. or atleast im hoping so! smiley19smiley36

Planning to watch as soon as Jaan e Jahan ends and it is ending on right time. Gonna start watching from next week. 

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 10 days ago

So finally it's curtains on this one! 

The tracks wrapped up as expected

Good to see evil Zara get some brains and dump her useless cousin, Good riddance! smiley8 Wish Bhabhi did the same with her useless husband smiley29

Mahajabeen got away scott free lol I wish Bhabhi got to know how she is the one behind her mishap(s) smiley7

That shot of Alayana scared me smiley36

Fracketty Frack! I kept waiting for romantic scenes but they didn't bother to give any.. Ajeeb! smiley19

It was a predictable ride all along. Nevertheless, Stuck around for Danny Boy! smiley9smiley27

Edited by XshopaholicX - 10 days ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Thats all Hum’s good at smiley36 

I only forgive them because we got the blindfold scene smiley43

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so this the end I guess..? Zara u go girl kdjlsdkfjsdl smiley37

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Script average/bad thi like most of Danish dramas but still his dramas are guilty pleasure.
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

If someone told me Saba was Danish's real life mom, I would believe them a 100% smiley36

Never get tired of seeing them playing maa-beta smiley27

PS: How good does Danish look in this smiley43smiley36smiley27

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

For once my prediction came right that it was Alaina's mom who would come to the rescue smiley41

That last scene of Alaina was sth out of a horror movie. smiley23

When the dad united the family members, I thought dad would say sth like his mom is suffering from last stage cancer but no repercussions for Mahjabeen. smiley44

Good to see Zara turn over a new leaf and give it back to her greedy in laws. smiley20

The last scene between Shabrez and Maher was cute, that they went back to the same place where they first met, a hug wouldn't have hurt though. smiley9

I'm going to miss playing spot the difference with ishq hai in this drama. smiley36

Not at all impressed with the new lead in Danish's new show. She looks like a zombie but might tune in to watch if it turns out decent.smiley26