Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maya Ali

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7NLxrZt5A3/?igsh=MW5kbmQ0bm85bnlxZg== it’s maya and usama weddingsmiley44wahaj sach mein channa mereya kya? Maya looks so beautiful as bride.   

Bhagwaan wahaj ne aisa kya paap kiya hai ki usko kabhi ladki nahi miltismiley18 Humesha pyaar karta hai par woh pyaar return mein nahi milta hai uskosmiley38

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/goma-peach-peach-and-goma-peach-cat-mitao-cat-gif-5655019680452631412

Edit: but if we look at the brighter side then we might get the ema plot that we wantedsmiley14hayyee the angst that mahaj will serve 🤌

Edited by Rashi23 - 13 days ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anshvi

I am just hoping that it won't be a story like Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. I am least interested in extra marital stories or the ones where the hero is eyeing a married woman. Unless the woman is trapped in a horrible, abusive relationship. 

I don’t know where this leaves Wahaj and Maya. I feel like even if things are a bit toxic, Pak dramas emphasize making it work or the toxic person (usually the guy) changes miraculously at the end and all is forgiven. Unless I’m wrong, has there been any dramas where this isn’t the case? 

Also what happened? Wahaj’s character came and performed at the mehendi event and then didn’t show up to the wedding? Unless, he isn’t at the mehendi and Maya is just thinking about him. 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

I don’t want wahaj screen space to be less . I think this is where leap happens after the wedding. Wahaj maya meets at Serena hotel. Wahaj came for his business conference and maya usama for their anniversary since we saw cake in one of their pics. Then their dinner scene. When I came to know about khalil as writer I made up my mind after reading all his shows. EMA , cheating is involved in all stories and women is wrong in all and sad ending. 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I feel like the story will be similar to another geo drama which is munafiq as Maya will be bechari like Fatima and Hira will steal wahaj from her

unicornhugs thumbnail

I don’t want wahaj screen space to be less . I think this is where leap happens after the wedding. Wahaj maya meets at Serena hotel. Wahaj came for his business conference and maya usama for their anniversary since we saw cake in one of their pics. Then their dinner scene. When I came to know about khalil as writer I made up my mind after reading all his shows. EMA , cheating is involved in all stories and women is wrong in all and sad ending. 

I’m a bit worried about his screen space too but I think Geo values him so let’s see. I’m a bit turned off of him being sidelined in Mein. 

Also who is releasing these pics? I think Hira put up one of the mehendi ones. They really don’t seem to be trying that hard to hide these ones so I guess they won’t be a big reveal. They were much more secretive about the Faisalabad ones which makes me think more happens there. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It won’t be EMA if it’s one sided . Also now it’s looking more likely that Hira is paired opposite Wahaj . 

Edited by 2RsFan - 13 days ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I’m a bit worried about his screen space too but I think Geo values him so let’s see. I’m a bit turned off of him being sidelined in Mein. 

Also who is releasing these pics? I think Hira put up one of the mehendi ones. They really don’t seem to be trying that hard to hide these ones so I guess they won’t be a big reveal. They were much more secretive about the Faisalabad ones which makes me think more happens there. 

yes kadwani don’t let us down by giving less screen space to wahaj or even maya. Tell me about mein which I get mad till today. These pics are released by saba hamid who is followed by director and other cast. I think she is playing Maya’s mother role and also think hira is playing negative role who created misunderstanding between main leads 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

yes kadwani don’t let us down by giving less screen space to wahaj or even maya. Tell me about mein which I get mad till today. These pics are released by saba hamid who is followed by director and other cast. I think she is playing Maya’s mother role and also think hira is playing negative role who created misunderstanding between main leads 

Not sure about Maya though. There are rumours that her role was rejected by many other A list actresses cos she doesn’t have much to do the in the show and it’s opposite Usama. 

unicornhugs thumbnail

Yes hoping he will have meaningful and ample screen time. Hira might be negative. It looks like she will work for Wahaj eventually. I thought it looked like Usama will work for Wahaj too but this wedding seems grand. Maybe he is rich himself. Also I thought Maya and Hira were playing sisters. Did I hear that somewhere or am I making it up? 

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hania Amir

It’s giving me the movie Dhadkhan vibes smiley37

Two lovers who get separated for whatever reason (insert misunderstanding). Maya marries Usama. Wahaj goes somewhere and makes lots of money smiley36 Comes back years later with his hot friend Hira who also has a crush on him. Wahaj is a gray character who wants to win Maya back at whatever cost. Tries to win her through whatever means - right or wrong. Ultimately realizes that he can’t win at this. Also Maya refuses to betray her husband for an ex lover. Wahaj gives up and ends up with hot friend smiley36

Hira doesn’t have to be negative. Neither does Wahaj. It can all be just them being dumb and flawed lol 

Khair this is the vibe I got after Saba Hamid’s latest on set photos. But as you know, story changes every time we get leaks lol. Better to wait for proper promo. Besides KRQ sets the premise really well in first episode or two. We will know the whole story very early on. His stories are pretty crystal clear from the get go and we are aware of his writing tendencies. So idea Ho jaye ga. If not from promo then from first 1-2 episodes at least. We will know what we are signing up for 👍🏼

Personally I don’t mind the story as long as actors get a chance to perform and do well.