Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

As far as I know neither Deepika nor Katrina forced their now husbands into a marriage. (But your's is a diverting answer...and it's not about "being married" but about deciding to marry pregnant Alia)

He did so? Well, then Salman lost his cool in public...and Katrina certainly reacted accordingly.

Oh you were at their home when alia forced ranbir to marry her? Tell what else could you see and hear?smiley8

The hypocrisy of some is unbelievable. They talk about respect for women and then in the same breath say that Alia got pregnant so that Ranbir would marry her. 

And no Katrina unfortunately didnt and react accordingly because  soon as her films start flopping she ran back to him

Edited by Kaya65 - 14 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaya65

The hypocrisy of some is unbelievable. They talk about respect for women and then in the same breath say that Alia got pregnant so that Ranbir would marry her.

T h a t, Kaya, seems to be just pure bias towards me as I didn't write what you like to insinuate smiley16 (please re-read the respective posts...if ever you're interested in a fair discussion).

About Kat and Salman, I don't know much, so I won't discuss them further. The rest of your comment I decide to skip...it seems a quite childish reaction to me.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

T h a t, Kaya, seems to be just pure bias towards me as I didn't write what you like to insinuate smiley16 (please re-read the respective posts...if ever you're interested in a fair discussion).

About Kat and Salman, I don't know much, so I won't discuss them further. The rest of your comment I decide to skip...it seems a quite childish reaction to me.

Suresmiley8

In general, I think you don't know much about the past stories of Bollywood because you have just been introduced to Bollywood, maybe you shouldn't talk much about those things that you have no idea about.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

In general, I think you don't know much about the past stories of Bollywood because you have just been introduced to Bollywood, maybe you shouldn't talk much about those things that you have no idea about.

Salman-Kat equation wasn't something I 'followed' (as I don't follow  e v e r y  gossip/relationship etc)...still, I can voice my opinion what I think about their equation as I've seen their collaboration in three movies and know a bit about Katrina/Salman.

Which  o t h e r  "past stories" do you mean I wrote about without knowing much?

As for my introduction into the Hindi Cinema, it not had been "just".

Edited by Clochette - 14 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Haha, I remember that too. I think some of them aren't even real katrina fans, just buthurt fans of others using katrina to bash ranbir. 

Thats wild if its true  smiley36

She taught her best friend Alia very well.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

SK & RK let KK talk ALWAYS. That's all she did talk, talk and more talk smiley40

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Man how were they ever a couple? She treated him like this bratty kid who needs to be reformed. That whole conversation made me so uncomfortable, especially towards the end when she kept going and You can see Ranbir's expression changing.