Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Comedy Crew

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

If you can't ask them then just jump on the train of assumtions smiley2 (money could be one of them)

That's obvious ki paiso ke liye hi karte haismiley36. But paiso ke liye to koi dhang ka kaam kar sakte hai right?? Itne gande ads karne ki kya zaroorat??

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

you didn’t know this ? I didn’t till yesterday also. 

https://x.com/AttitudeimSRK12/status/1780805916449014220

he has lied on national tv 🤣🤣🤣

he takes money for such ads and blows smoke on public ka face to harm them for free 🤣🤣🤣

Universal lie. Itna bekar jhoot wo bhi itne confidence ke sathsmiley37

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

That's obvious ki paiso ke liye hi karte haismiley36. But paiso ke liye to koi dhang ka kaam kar sakte hai right?? Itne gande ads karne ki kya zaroorat??

As you talk directly to me, I used my translator to get to know what you wrote...I hope it did a good job:

"It's obvious that they do it only for money. You can do any kind of work for money right?? What is the need to do such dirty ads??"

Can't answer about the need as this again, SRK would be the person to answer.

But as for the "need", I can still try to do a supposition:

As he's not doing something illegal (apart that it's - obviously - ethically questionable) and his company doesn't run only on it's own work, so he has to earn additional money (I guess, all the people who work for him and RedChillies won't be satisfied only by his charming smile...).

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

^ So he is harming others thru ads for products to pay salaries for a few by Leading millions down a wrong path ?

and the excuse for blowing smoke that can cause cancer to others ? Is that also to feed his small staff ? 

Such shipping to justify wrong. 😱😱

Clochette thumbnail

Such shipping to justify wrong. 😱😱

I knew that this - quite immature - answer will come...and I certainly won't discuss it. You gave me your stamp long ago already.

Will see how long this thread will go in circles...

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

one thing that might help him stop lighting up the sutta in public is posting "dhoomrapan nishedh" signs everywhere he's around. Impose Rs 50 fine each time he puffs and blows dhuaan, and Rs 100 fine for spitting paan.smiley2

oh another thing that might work is putting him through a dhumapan program. Get him to inhale some good stuff to address any respiratory disorders.smiley1

https://giphy.com/gifs/hikeapp-crazy-stupid-judgementall-hai-kya-ekv4G8qTxHOveblKqa

How many trees have you planted? smiley4

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Let me tell you right now. Help yourself first smiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Could we gently encourage SRK to do that too? smiley4

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Could we gently encourage SRK to do that too? smiley4

Encourage to plant trees?? Yes absolutely......it would be nice in addition to what he already does...smiley27

https://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/11-inspiring-acts-of-generosity-by-srk-which-prove-he-s-a-true-hero-in-every-sense-of-the-word-351619.html

The Meer Foundation....smiley27

Shah Rukh Khan founded the Meer Foundation in 2013, in memory of his late father, Meer Taj Mohammed Khan, and has carried out several philanthropic activities through the foundation. The foundation has helped several acid attack victims and had also helped people during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Yes but please let people bashing him for the few things he doesn't do right....because....he is human and he also has his own shortcomings and fault......sadly for his distractors.....the things that he does right if far more longer.....the reason why he is loved by millions....

OK let the bashing continue.....Sunday ka din hai....kuchh entertainment toh sabko chahiye...smiley4smiley36

Clochette thumbnail

Opening a foundation after killing / hurting millions (causatively due to product being pushed in the ad) is like 'Sau Chuhe Khaake Billi Haaj Ko Chali'

T h i s  (bold and underlined) is really exaggerating things...that is hate speech...even a strong disliking of SRK and/or the ads he does shouldn't lead to this.

reported...