Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 days ago

Maan repenting of the past and trying to bring Geet closer to the family. Hope she will be able to see this change 

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Geet would never take away Advay from Maan and that makes me love her more, in all your other stories Maan character is more powerful but in this one Geet takes all the limelight, Maan was arrogant and delusional in past and made her life hell like serious hell, promising her to snatch her baby was the worst he could do, no wonder she left him and even today she is somewhere scared of him its going to take alot for him to make her secure about everything, I know Geet will melt easily but hope she maintains her distance 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

dev n annie happy to see n meet geet

geet clear her relation with maan to chetan who is her true friend respect her decision

maan discuss geet’s condition so ask all to stay with geet n he will be away as his presence push geet in this condition

but with maan’s health condition his family not ready to be away from him

maan remember how he n geet get married n he thinks that geet trap him

thanks for pm n pw 

smiley31

ranisujatha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Please send password for chapter 11
mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Please send pw for 11

asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nice story. I have started reading this one. Hopefully will catchup in few days! Thanks for giving us so many different shades of maaneet!

cooljigu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update. 

Annie n dev is very to meet to geet.

Geet clear Chetan abt her relation with maan.

Chetan is true frnd n help her n respect her decision also.

Maan is repenting n not coming in front of geet n make them decision maker of geet.

Maan explains whole situation of geet n make geet closer to their family. 

Family is wants to stay with geet n also want maan is front of them as he is not well also.

In past maan thinks that geet trap him for marriage. 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Loved the surprise update. Made me happy to see this update. Thanks for making time to give us updates despite your busy schedule.. you are making my day so much more happier by doing that.. always grateful! 
I liked how everything went in the update.. Maan and Geet respecting each others choices, putting each other before themselves, yet not interfering much. Dev and Annie meet Geet, so glad she got back the only family she had. Maan making arrangements for Geet to stay in his house, and he moving out, but Annie interrupted the plan and it turned out Maan is now going to stay at the outhouse. I liked how this ended.. Maan Geet going to be Kitne Door Kitne Paas 😭 atleast he could see her chori chori now. I wish they let her know of how much he punished himself after her, ofcourse it would eventually happen. Meera already mentioned this to her. Also she saw how he is prioritising her over anybody now. Loved the update pls keep them coming

Edited by babelicious - 14 days ago
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Fab update waiting for next hope geet says that she wanna stay with maan in d same house waiting 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

10–

Sorry for such a late response

Oh man the fear  !! How much ever you think logically but the fear geet has has been so so deep all caused by Maan in the past of course 

He now realises how much he has damaged her !!!  He cannot forgive himself at all

So keeps himself away from coming in front of her after realizing her health is getting affected because of him

his actions confuse her even more  but she knows Advay needs his father and already loves him a lot  

Dadi and geet so beautiful relationship 

Both apologizing to each other  but can see the love between them