Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Oh, I am not really considerate of the environmental harm I cause. I hardly care. But I do care about my fellow forum members, and if their goal is to be environment friendly, I want to help them be the best version of themselves. All my suggestions are strictly to be helpful to you so that you can stop harming the public unintentionally. Please don't presume any malice on my part. :)

aap bheee Practise karo your own suggestions. No harm in that :). And certainly don’t do what some of the things are that SRK is doing is my helpful suggestion(s) of the day 

I posted what I do myself. Don’t consume or promote tobacco :). 

haan your advise was mostly harmless for sure. So why would I presume anything. As you said. You are just another person on internet (that was more shocking to me to learn than anything else that I needed to be told that ….Hain na ?) 

Just saw this video on my feed. Cameraman destroyed Ajay with just two words. smiley36

Look how angry Ajay got smiley37 jab itna hurt hota hai to aise ads karte hi kyun ho? smiley23

https://youtube.com/shorts/DuPP4V45H4M?si=BSY1zZ7kvFtM7Kce

Edited by NathuPaapi - 28 days ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

yaar. Kya bolu mein. Since I don’t consume this product , till today I didn’t know it was tobacco ad and that’s what they promoting. I was like interesting add for NRIs as it speaks of being connected no matter how far you are from home vs promotion of tobacco consumption no matter how far from home 🤣🤣🤣🙏🏻🙏🏻. 

today I became aware so post kar daala aur people wondering the environmental impact of a post on SM 🤣🤣🤣🙏🏻🙏🏻. Tobacco is more harmful for personal health is my opinion. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Om Ignoraya Namah….repeat after mesmiley36

Edited by hasini009 - 28 days ago

You needed two separate threads to make people aware of the environmental harm SRK causes? Using more server space than necessary? Aise toh you are net hurting the environment. Hai na? :)

I hope you know the difference between environmental harm and harm to personal health. Tobacco causes harm to personal health that isn’t offset by improving environment. Second hand smoke goes into your body ..🙏🏻

and that product whatever it is they eating does too. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Chalo glad you are able to pay attention and learn the difference between environmental health and personal health impact Due to direct or second hand tobacco ingestion due to smoke. Also 2 different things that same person is engaged in. Don’t worry about number of threads. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Originally posted by: hasini009

Om Ignoraya Namah….repeat after mesmiley36

more than happy to admit this. Om ignoraya namah. 🤣. 

Ad ka concept is actually good but should have been used for a better product vs tobacco - am a fan of good creative ideas 🤣🤣. 

And today I got to know actor ka 2-3 things that I dont even care about and might forget in a day or 2 as well 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Just saw this video on my feed. Cameraman destroyed Ajay with just two words. smiley36

Look how angry Ajay got smiley37 jab itna hurt hota hai to aise ads karte hi kyun ho? smiley23

https://youtube.com/shorts/DuPP4V45H4M?si=BSY1zZ7kvFtM7Kce

my exact thoughts bhai. Ads banao for harmful products aur phir bolo “kya bolaaa”. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Kya boley hum. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

aap bheee Practise karo your own suggestions. No harm in that :). And certainly don’t do what some of the things are that SRK is doing is my helpful suggestion(s) of the day 

I posted what I do myself. Don’t consume or promote tobacco :). 

haan your advise was mostly harmless for sure. So why would I presume anything. As you said. You are just another person on internet (that was more shocking to me to learn than anything else that I needed to be told that ….Hain na ?) 

I am happy you don't consume or promote tobacco. I can only hope you take this activism further and it eventually snowballs into a ban being instituted on tobacco consumption and promotion. We have to show a united front against the tobacco lobbies that pay the celebrities and the government. :)

Oh you never know. So many posts today are by Gen-AI bots across all social media platforms. Heck, I see some of the threads on this forum and have to wonder if Bots wrote them. Hain na? :)

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

I hope you know the difference between environmental harm and harm to personal health. Tobacco causes harm to personal health that isn’t offset by improving environment. Second hand smoke goes into your body ..🙏🏻

and that product whatever it is they eating does too. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Chalo glad you are able to pay attention and learn the difference between environmental health and personal health impact Due to direct or second hand tobacco ingestion due to smoke. Also 2 different things that same person is engaged in. Don’t worry about number of threads. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I am only engaging in my duty as a good samaritan. As I said, please don't presume malice. I only wish the best for you. :)

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

The TM himself let Ajay Devgn scot free in the same ad but is questioning Shahrukh Khan

I wonder why

Devgan got Scot free? Uska to naam hi zuban kesari hai. smiley36

Even Kajol’s post gets Vimal jokes pasted. 

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Tere ko jo bhi karna hai kar mamu. Apan ko koi jamela nakko chahiye. 

Hata saavan ki ghata.. 

Friday hai.. Jake mast muzic baja.