Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

And what about wahaj? Wasn't he the most popular actor in that category still they gave it to someone elsesmiley24I don't even know who this guy is and he got the best stylish actor awardsmiley39

It proves that hum gives awards only to their favourites ie the actors who work in their shows. Since wahaj doesn't work with them and they had sort of a fallout, I'm sure they won't give him lux best actor award for MK.

Yes Wahaj should have won just by votes. He won't win any awards in functions held by Hum.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Hania won the female award

Hania deserves itsmiley40

Yes Wahaj should have won just by votes. He won't win any awards in functions held by Hum.

Why ? Did he have any fight with him?

2RsFan thumbnail

Character wise, the deserving ones were Ayeza for Mubashira and Wahaj for Murtasim

Well, with all the biasness aside, TB deserves to get all the major awards for the year 2022-23. When it was on air ,there wasn't any chance to any other show. Trps, YouTube, and whole discussions centred around it...

Same way, 2023-24 is the era of IM ..

Character wise, the deserving ones were Ayeza for Mubashira and Wahaj for Murtasim

Hein,Character wise?So,  is it really an award ceremony for onscreen character style? Aisa bhi hota hei?I thought people were just joking..

I actually believed it's like most stylish personality award we see in ITV..

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maya Ali

Hania won the female award

The outfit that she wore in the event was awful. Who even wears an outfit like that in an award show smiley44

And voting boting kuch nahi hota hai. They have already fixed the winner but do these voting rounds to get engagement from fanssmiley39

Edited by Rashi23 - 24 days ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Hein,Character wise?So,  is it really an award ceremony for onscreen character style? Aisa bhi hota hei?I thought people were just joking..

I actually believed it's like most stylish personality award we see in ITV..

No one knows. The concept of the whole award show is itself stupid IMO smiley36

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

What's wahaj's beef with hum?? 

When you have a success as big as tb and you don't give the actor an award, you expose yourself bec then ppl know for sure that the awards are manipulated 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: bips

What's wahaj's beef with hum?? 

When you have a success as big as tb and you don't give the actor an award, you expose yourself bec then ppl know for sure that the awards are manipulated 

It was during ehd e wafa era where wahaj got the less screentime alongside AAA whereas ahad and OKB Got more screentime which is deserved but giving less screentime to Ahmed and wahaj isn't good although ehd e wafa became last hum drama of wahaj