Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i saw some clips but could not understand kya hua why both are tensed?

It's emotional rollercoaster chaitu ne advice di Arjun ko sayli se apni feelings hide karke rakho warna woh gusse me ghar chhodkar chali jayegi according to clause in contract marriage papers dono me during contract period koi feelings develop nahi ho sakti 

Is liye ab Arjun dar gaya hai aur sayli se distance maintain karne ke liye rudely behave kar raha hai dono ro rahe hai bas 🤦‍♀

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

It's emotional rollercoaster chaitu ne advice di Arjun ko sayli se apni feelings hide karke rakho warna woh gusse me ghar chhodkar chali jayegi according to clause in contract marriage papers dono me during contract period koi feelings develop nahi ho sakti 

Is liye ab Arjun dar gaya hai aur sayli se distance maintain karne ke liye rudely behave kar raha hai dono ro rahe hai bas 🤦‍♀

i guess ye track ke baad ek dusre ko patha chalega they love each other. Sayli may have a outburst where she will question him why he is acting wierd.

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

i saw some clips but could not understand kya hua why both are tensed?

Arjun is very intelligent as a lawyer but Handling realtionships and feelings is not his forte which is shown right from the start

First, he doesnt have any inkling about sayali's feelings for him, even sayali wasnt sure about it until now

Second, that clause is really imp and could destroy everything in arjun's pov....and it looks like it is enforceable so his fear and him resorting to such extreme methods is valid

And once again  that hell of a clause comes in b/w this whole thing so its natural that chaitu will tell arjun to hold back his feelings until the case is done.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Ab TTM highly interesting point par aa gaya hai only 2 days are left for contract marriage ending family members arranged grand wedding anniversary celebration for SaJun 

Sayli ne pakka decide kiya hai woh jane wali hai Arjun ko chhodkar 

Kusum ne Arjun se promise liya hai woh sayli ko rokne ki koshish nahi karega 

No bts, no promo, no spoilers pata nahi ab aage kya hone wala hai excited.....

firewings_diya thumbnail

Ab TTM highly interesting point par aa gaya hai only 2 days are left for contract marriage ending family members arranged grand wedding anniversary celebration for SaJun 

Sayli ne pakka decide kiya hai woh jane wali hai Arjun ko chhodkar 

Kusum ne Arjun se promise liya hai woh sayli ko rokne ki koshish nahi karega 

No bts, no promo, no spoilers pata nahi ab aage kya hone wala hai excited.....

oh that calendar scene was for that? I am watching it in morning with my tooti phooti marathi smiley36 just skip all scenes and watch theirs smiley36

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

oh that calendar scene was for that? I am watching it in morning with my tooti phooti marathi smiley36 just skip all scenes and watch theirs smiley36

Yes calendar scene kuch bhi translate karna ho to tag me 

Abhi to bas tragedy chal rahi hai hopefully jaldi happy moments aa jaye dono ki life me

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Yes calendar scene kuch bhi translate karna ho to tag me 

Abhi to bas tragedy chal rahi hai hopefully jaldi happy moments aa jaye dono ki life me

ha bechare

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Arjun is facing extreme wrath from audience right now for hiding his feelings they removed his green flag tag and called him selfish 

Well it is not totally about him wishing for her to love him back it is about not breaking her trust in him. 

He feels that by breaking one of the clause of the contract he is breaking her trust that she had put him in right from the start of their CM . And he thinks if broke that then she will cut him off from his life forever let alone loving him back. 

Ofcourse once the contract is over he will confess or try to win her and if she says no he will let her go but atleast they can remain as friends right. 

No one understands what forcing marriage and love on someone can do more than arjun so him forcing his love on sayali is the last thing i can imagine. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Arjun is facing extreme wrath from audience right now for hiding his feelings they removed his green flag tag and called him selfish 

Well it is not totally about him wishing for her to love him back it is about not breaking her trust in him. 

He feels that by breaking one of the clause of the contract he is breaking her trust that she had put him in right from the start of their CM . And he thinks if broke that then she will cut him off from his life forever let alone loving him back. 

Ofcourse once the contract is over he will confess or try to win her and if she says no he will let her go but atleast they can remain as friends right. 

No one understands what forcing marriage and love on someone can do more than arjun so him forcing his love on sayali is the last thing i can imagine. 

he is still a green flag and he is not sure about sayli what if she leaves house also takes some wrong decisions which may hamper the case.  Aaj kal ke audience bekar hai fl pe chillalo toh he becomes red flag. 🤣

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

he is still a green flag and he is not sure about sayli what if she leaves house also takes some wrong decisions which may hamper the case.  Aaj kal ke audience bekar hai fl pe chillalo toh he becomes red flag. 🤣

sayli ko hurt karne ke bad Arjun khud khoon ke aansu rota hai uska pain invisible kyu hai audience ke liye smiley44

Aur ab sayli only 2 days bol bolkar Arjun ko heart breaks de rahi hai uska kuch nahi