Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

What they said:

"As a modern-day cricketr, you must be adaptive to whatever role you are given. I haven't bowled much in the powerplay, but I'm really enjoying it. I love the middle overs, and I've grown to love the death. As someone who likes wickets, it's prime time to take wickets" - Gerald Coetzee.

Thankusmiley27

Edited by Neerasi29 - 1 months ago
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thankyou for the tag, Rajismiley1

Savera84 thumbnail

Hi Vijay and Paresh,

If you have already noticed this issue, then please ignore my post.

The words are not wrapped anymore.  They are split into two parts when there is not enough room at the end of the line.

Cheers..

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

IPL 2024, RR vs MI: Probable Playing XI, Match Preview, Head To Head Record | Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians

In the spotlight - Yashasvi Jaiswal and Gerald Coetzee

Yashasvi Jaiswal had an impressive season in the IPL last year, scoring 625 runs at an average of 48.07 and a strike rate of 163.61. More than half of those runs came inside the powerplay where he scored 361 runs. However, in this IPL, he has been going through a lean patch, having scored 121 runs at an average of 17.28 and a strike rate of 145.78. Though Parag, Samson and Buttler have shouldered the bulk of the responsibility in batting, Royals would hope Jaiswal gets his mojo back.

Gerald Coetzee has ramped up his performance in the recent times, to be the second highest wicket-taker for Mumbai behind Bumrah, with 12 scalps. In an otherwise misfiring bowling unit, Mumbai will depend on him and Bumrah to keep Royals at bay.

Thanks rj 👍

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you Raji for the thread and for tagging me.smiley31 

Best wishes to both teams. smiley10smiley10

Viswasruti thumbnail

Currently in pole position in the standings, Rajasthan Royals face Mumbai Indians in their upcoming IPL 2024 fixture, in Jaipur on Monday. RR are on top of the table with 12 points in seven matches, packed with six wins and a defeat. Meanwhile, MI are seventh with six points in seven games, including three wins and four defeats. The Sawai Mansingh Stadium has become a fortress for RR, who have a 3-1 record here this season, so it will be a huge task for MI  

MI will be hoping for a better performance, but are against a side, who have found inspiration in all departments. Jos Buttler heroics saw them seal a record run-chase win against KKR, as they reached a target of 224 off the last ball. Meanwhile, Riyan Parag has been ever-reliable this season.

Viswasruti thumbnail

MI are riding on the back of a victory. They overcame a spirited PBKS side, to win by nine runs. Meanwhile, Rohit Sharma has been in good form with the bat, alongwith Suryakumar Yadav. Rohit and Ishan Kishan have scored 334 runs in the powerplay in IPL 2024, at a combined strike rate of 176.72, compared to RR's opening Yashasvi Jaiswal and Buttler, who have managed 204 runs in this phase, at a combined SR of 136.91. Meanwhile, Jasprit Bumrah has arguably been the best bowler in IPL 2024, and has been well-supported by SA pacer Gerald Coetzee. 

Speaking ahead of the match, Coetzee said, “As a modern-day cricketer, you must be adaptive to whatever role you are given. I haven't bowled much in the powerplay, but I'm really enjoying it. I love the middle overs, and I've grown to love the death. As someone who likes wickets, it's prime time to take wickets.”

Viswasruti thumbnail

Yuzvendra Chahal eyes special ‘200’

PL 2024, RR vs MI IPL Live Score, Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians: Ace spinner Yuzvendra Chahal is just one wicket away from becoming the first-ever IPL player to pick 200 wickets. Chahal has been the most consistent performer in IPL with the ball in the last couple of years. The leggie has picked 12 wickets this season in 7 matches and is second in the race of Purple Cap. The 200 milestone will be the key moment of the game and everyone will have their eyes on the veteran spinner. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

A landmark match awaits Hardik Pandya

IPL 2024, RR vs MI IPL Live Score, Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians: Hardik Pandya will be playing his 100th game for Mumbai Indians on Monday in the mega clash at Rajasthan Royals. In 99 matches for MI, Pandya has scored 1,617 runs at an average of 26.95 and a strike rate of 153.27, with four half-centuries. His best score is 91*. He also took 46 wickets with the best figures of 3.20. The MI skipper will definitely look to make his landmark game special.