Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Looks like it was a great party went into the wee hours of the morning😃

KD picking up Alice and dancing, how sweet of him to do that  He didn’t want her to miss the fun and sit in one corner❤️

And poori Kandya Mandali was present, saw almost everyone except Kruttika Desai. Maybe she was there and I missed it.

KD even called Januuuuu, I miss that guy on the show 😆

KD is taking off on Thursday as well (he mentioned in the media meet before the party) hope he is well rested. 

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

KD picking up Alice and dancing, how sweet of him to do that  He didn’t want her to miss the fun and sit in one corner❤️

And poori Kandya Mandali was present, saw almost everyone except Kruttika Desai. Maybe she was there and I missed it.

KD is taking off on Thursday as well (he mentioned in the media meet before the party) hope he is well rested. 

Krutika ji wasn't there I think. I saw most of the stories and videos. Did not find her anywhere. 

Bold- As of now he is resting in the show as well😆

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

from mohit and ankitas byte to the media at the party they said they had off as well so they could party hard.

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Chhaiya Chhaiya reminds me of KD's 2021 birthday and KDice dance. 

They have really come a long way... ❤️

https://youtube.com/shorts/mPQ4KlF4KxU?feature=share