Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

If Biggboss does want Priyanka to win then Priyanka is not winning this season. 

It maybe either Shiv or Stan. 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So I heard that Priyanka won the MyGlam contest so she will get 25lakhs as prize money and an ad shoot with Shraddha Kapoor which could mean that she is out of the winning race for the actual trophy? Now hearing that  Ankit got evicted...I wasn't sure he was gonna make to top 3 anyway... But overall it looks like the path is clear for MC Stan, Shiv/Sajid and Nimrit to be in top 3 with MC most likely to lift the trophy. 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Saala tum logon ke drame mein main timing bhool gayi aaj ki..9 pm ke hisab se sab pending works khatam kar ke beth gayi😡

Chingu ji, kahi aap bhi toh halki si tunn nahi hain Anku ke gamm mein? 

Eydis thumbnail

Anki ke elimination ne mujhe engager ka badge dilwadia 🤣

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

So I heard that Priyanka won the MyGlam contest so she will get 25lakhs as prize money and an ad shoot with Shraddha Kapoor which could mean that she is out of the winning race for the actual trophy? Now hearing that  Ankit got evicted...I wasn't sure he was gonna make to top 3 anyway... But overall it looks like the path is clear for MC Stan, Shiv/Sajid and Nimrit to be in top 3 with MC most likely to lift the trophy. 

Lag toh raha hai k it's going to be Chapri Stan this year. 

Thik hi hai, nalla BB deserves such winners. Fir next season aur criminals ayenge, koi tasks nahi karenge aur mast sabko dhamki denge. 

s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Havaana

Anki ke elimination ne mujhe engager ka badge dilwadia 🤣

cocrochulation bhabhooti ji👏

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_t_a_r

cocrochulation bhabhooti ji👏

thashuuuu Ji 😳

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Dinner banakar bartan dhone ko pending work bole jana laga hai accha hai 

Sajid nahi hai Chings ke paas warna bartan dho deta . 😆

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Sakku - promise me you’ll be a DDT regular henceforth? We’re in the minority, and you’ll save me a lot of typing - my thoughts exactly - and especially @bold 😆 

Archana has been really shitty too with the utter trash she talks - but difference is ke she doesn’t present herself as sachchi, achchi, mahaan and all that bull.

Priyanka toh yaar - bas aata chini pe cheekhwalo isse, yaan phir have her vilify Ankit and elevate herself while being petty and fickle AF. She’s so flipping dumb - ek dhang ke mudde pe nahi cheekhi yeh - tab toh conveniently munh mein dahi jama leti hain. And dude the vile pettiness - Abdu was going around with hunger pangs, and this chick refused to cook for him because Sumbul said “banana padega”. I can’t even.

BB is often frustrated with her and it’s a lot of fun when they expose her shit - they’ve given her a guaranteed +1 and the winner edit from day one, and this chick has only made that difficult to justify lmao with her narcissistic and dumb personality 😆

I'll try, especially since it's the holidays. Once Ormax has Priyanka at number 1, I'll probably lose interest though so fair warning! This time it's been very satisfying to see that the Colors faces are not leading Ormax - Abdu and Stan have more fans. Abdu will be out but I do wonder whether BB will lose Stan or have him and Priyanka be top 2. And then who knows, bahu has been picked as the chosen Colors winner but there is a bit of unpredictability this year, in that, it could be Stan who wins. Sadly, both would be awful winners.

Completely, utterly agreed with the rest. @ bold, that scene was 🤢

I really dislike Archana's trash talks, it's awful and also, she should've stayed evicted after her hinsa on Shiv. But I've gotta admit, she is entertaining. Some of her conversations and scenes are hilarious. (I think I find Archana more entertaining than you.😳😆)

Bigg Boss loves her too and the whole house can see that, some are jealous of the attention she gets. It wouldn't surprise me if Priyanka tried to befriend her again. 😆

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

I'll try, especially since it's the holidays. Once Ormax has Priyanka at number 1, I'll probably lose interest though so fair warning! This time it's been very satisfying to see that the Colors faces are not leading Ormax - Abdu and Stan have more fans. Abdu will be out but I do wonder whether BB will lose Stan or have him and Priyanka be top 2. And then who knows, bahu has been picked as the chosen Colors winner but there is a bit of unpredictability this year, in that, it could be Stan who wins. Sadly, both would be awful winners.

Completely, utterly agreed with the rest. @ bold, that scene was 🤢

I really dislike Archana's trash talks, it's awful and also, she should've stayed evicted after her hinsa on Shiv. But I've gotta admit, she is entertaining. Some of her conversations and scenes are hilarious. (I think I find Archana more entertaining than you.😳😆)

Bigg Boss loves her too and the whole house can see that, some are jealous of the attention she gets. It wouldn't surprise me if Priyanka tried to befriend her again. 😆

Based on whatever we have seen about Stan popularity and support he gets every WKV,  I don’t think Priyanka will overtake him on Ormax. 

I also don’t think it will be easy win for Priyanka. Maybe Stan will get the trophy.