mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

My controversial feelings about Dhara. 

Dhara has taken complete ownership of the baby and calls her Tara and even came back to PN and introduced all the rooms and who lives there and  baby Tara is going to be fed khichdi

IDK, this is so exasperating to see😕

Baby was in the hospital when it went missing, she doesn't know if the baby is suffering from some condition or not and to feed the baby, khichdi , SMH😲

spdp thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Btw Akshay deleted his live😆

Had he not he would be in big trouble .
and, 15 show ke screen shots have put them all in fix.

Their Source who always is first to come with article: Blindman is on cover up spree midnight Twitter.

Raita badaa failaya hai, s pr still at it - let’s see where this goes.

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

If they want to make the audience feel sorry for Bhabhi, why don’t they write such scenes for her? We know they can write good, powerful scenes (based on some Shivi ones), so then why do they relate Bhabhi’s mahaanta to such lame actions? 🧐

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Twitter and insta people opposed his behavior  by tagging Ph and channel. They were tweeting how Akshay is insulting audience by calling them chote sahar wale and what not. I guess PH told him to delete the live..Plus all the twitter and insta fans tagged them in ss of tweets/ posts where gaura/ shiny fans bashed kanwar and Alice

So anyone who watches Pandya Store is chote sehhar waale? hmm? I didn't know that😕

Thanks for telling me that I live in a small town after hopping 3 flights across several countries and couple of continents and one big ocean, I live in a chota shehar 

So GauRa/Shiny fans are bashing KD and Alice? why is no one calling them out? Or do they get free pass in all the SM platforms?😔

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Dhara has taken complete ownership of the baby and calls her Tara and even came back to PN and introduced all the rooms and who lives there and  baby Tara is going to be fed khichdi

IDK, this is so exasperating to see😕

Baby was in the hospital when it went missing, she doesn't know if the baby is suffering from some condition or not and to feed the baby, khichdi , SMH😲

She is so inconsiderate, I can even understand that she didn’t think of the parents… but the BABY! She once didn’t think it needed it’s real parents and it was her duty as a human to try and reunite parent and child?! For the child’s sake?!

aisi kya trauma hai?! If she was that traumatized why is she taking responsibility with a child. Logic fail. 

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spdp

Their Source who always is first to come with article: Blindman is on cover up spree midnight Twitter.

People used to complain about characters’ lack of logic on the show. Now they are saying the same about the actors in real. 

R.I.P Logic (everywhere)!

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

He needs to know how to respect audience. We are paying for hotstar subscription, we are paying for SP subscription. We won't lose anything if this show goes off air but they will lose their job. 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VNuts

If they want to make the audience feel sorry for Bhabhi, why don’t they write such scenes for her? We know they can write good, powerful scenes (based on some Shivi ones), so then why do they relate Bhabhi’s mahaanta to such lame actions? 🧐

my theory is that they are stuck with the character because of potential offscreen politics. This is my theory that for whatever reason, somewhere the actors contracts were renegotiated to give more screen space to one person at the cost of other characters except shiva. It lines up with the start of the pregnancy track, and everything that’s gone on since then.
It’s maybe just me but I think the writers themselves don’t like the character of Dhara, the writing is so inorganic, forced and just plain uncomfortable. It’s not like that with any other character. They take liberties and then come back to their original sketch, but with Dhara’s character, it’s my opinion that the writers themselves don’t relate nor like her. 

mpks1 thumbnail

I also saw a new IF interview from Simran.

Weren’t they asked to keep quiet by the PH? Why is she still giving interviews or is it her PR doing it? 

spdp thumbnail

Dhara ‘s Tara - the whole 4 month long part where all of us were hoping nothing happens to Tara… the whole sympathy part is gone! 

Dhara post termination was unreal, and now is psycho. Don’t sympathize with her at all!

Infact viewers will be worried for baby - she is all set to kill this child with feeding her solid food & squeezing her😵‍💫

Audience also won’t buy missing Gombi- esp. the way he ran away at hospital to Daru theka.

Still BhabhitheMaa is mahaan - backbone always.