Shakhi FF "Ho Jaata Hai Kaise Pyaar" Chapter 39#updated# Pg101, Oct 18 - Page 68

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello all,

Thank u so much for your messages. 

Sorry I missed updating last week, was too busy. Too many things were going on.

But anyway, withoit further adieu, here's the next chapter.

Hope you all will like it. 

Enjoy and do share your thoughts 😊 

Love Preet ♥️ 

Chapter 37

BLISS. 

Pure and utter bliss. 

That's what they felt. 

Being in each other’s arms, so close and intimate, was the only thing that could make them feel like this. 

Anokhi was still sitting on Shaurya's lap while hiding her face in the crook of his neck, feeling shy and possessive at the same time. Her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck, she held him close to herself, as much as she could, never wanting to let go and wishing desperately to freeze the moment. Her eyes became watery once again, remembering that she has to let go of her tight grip on him soon. This made her tighten her hold even more. 

Judging by his tight grip on her waist, she knew Shaurya felt the same possessiveness for her. Both were clinging to each other desperately, well aware that these were their last few moments together for a long time. 

These were the most precious moments for them, these will help them both in surviving the separation, few intimate moments to reminisce with each other when the going would get tough. Who knew when they would be able to hold each other like this again?? When will they be able to feel each other's touch again?? It was a bittersweet moment for them. Just like a coin has 2 sides, so did their situation. On one side, was the ecstatic euphoria of their first Kiss and intimate Hug while on the other side, the sting of their upcoming separation. 

Despite the storm of emotions she was going through at the moment, contentment was still the most significant of all. She was absolutely and utterly at peace being securely wrapped in his arms. Within his arms was the best place to be in. 

Whereas, Shaurya was losing his mind with every passing second. His senses were wreaking havoc on him. Being pressed chest to chest, feeling her soft swells against his hard chest was alone capable of making him lose his mind, and on top of that her shallow breaths on his neck were tickling him and driving him uncontrollably crazy. His hands itched to caress those soft swells and get a feel of them. His desire was starting to rise higher and higher. He knew he needed to leave before he did something he shouldn't, as this was clearly not the right time or the place to do what he really wanted to do. Plus, he had been there for a long time and he should leave before anyone sees them and they get in trouble. So, he pulled her away from him a little, making her come face to face with him. Holding her face between his palms, he smiled at her lovingly and gently pressed his lips against her lips in a quick kiss. Then joining his forehead with her forehead he closed his eyes and breathed deeply to compose himself and slowly murmured “Jaan, I should leave now…” 

“No, don't go….” Anokhi blurted instinctively. But then she smiled saying  “I know you have to go, I just…. I….” She fell quiet not knowing what to say because she also knew it was time to let him go. She tried to get up from his lap but Shaurya pulled her back. 

“I also don't want to leave Jaan, but I don't want to take the risk of anyone seeing us and end up getting you in trouble. I've been here for so long and anyone can come back home.” He tried reasoning with her. 

“I know…” Anokhi dimly agreed. She knew in the back of her mind that he was right but her heart was not satisfied or ready to let him go yet. 

Then, they both stood up from the sofa. Shaurya picked up his stuff in one hand and turned towards Anokhi. Once again his hand found its way to cup her cheek softly and he leaned to kiss her forehead. He lingered there for a few extra seconds and then instinctively hugged her tightly. Anokhi could hear his fast heartbeat, it matched her own. 

Even after letting go of each other they stood still, simply looking at each other. Both were having a hard time letting one another go. It was as if time had stopped moving for them, everything was frozen in its place….they were inside their own little bubble, unaware of anything or anyone around them. So much so that they missed hearing the footsteps of the oncoming storm. 

Their beautiful moment was broken….

Broken by an eerie feeling…..

The feeling you get of someone watching you, even when you are not looking in their direction. 

Standing opposite Anokhi, with her back towards the room entrance, that was the intuition Shaurya had, so he suddenly jerked his head towards the entrance and froze right on the spot….eyes widened with fear. 

Fear for Anokhi….

Fear for their future together….

Fear for the unknown consequences…..

Within a few seconds so many thoughts scrambled through his mind and each and every single one of those possibilities scared the heck out of him. 

Seeing his pale face, a scary chill ran through Anokhi's body. Confused by his changed expressions, she quickly followed his gaze, only to get the biggest shock of her life. The earth beneath her feet slipped when she saw her grandma standing at the door looking at them. 

Before either of them could do or say anything or even blink, they saw her turning around and leaving. 

It was such a brief encounter that they weren't even able to decipher her expressions, or to get even a small inkling of what just happened or what was about to come their way??

What did she see??

Did she see them hugging??

Did she see them kissing??

Both of them were still frozen in their spots as they wondered what would happen now. 

The bag and packets slipped out of his hand and landed on the floor with a thud. Worry lines marred his forehead as he took a seat on the sofa again with his hands on his head pulling his hair in frustration while looking on the floor. 

Noticing him sitting, Anokhi came out of her frenzy. ‘He wanted to leave and I kept making him stay….it's all my fault whatever will happen now….will be my fault…..all my fault….’ She sullenly thought. 

Anokhi sat in front of Shaurya with her knees on the floor and quietly mumbled looking at her lap “I'm sorry…I should have let you leave when you wanted to. Now you will get in trouble because of me.”

Shaurya's head jerked up in a flash and he stared at her with incredulity.

“Me??? You are worried about me?? I'm going crazy here thinking what will happen to you now and you are worried about me???” He paused and stared as his lips curled inside forming a flat line. 

Anokhi shrugged her shoulders saying “If someone says something, we'll both get in trouble.”

“What should we do now??” Shaurya thought out loud. “God only knows what she saw and what she is thinking about doing now. Maybe I should stay and talk to your family about us.”

“She didn't say anything and just left….why??” Stated Anokhi baffled. “Don't know what she saw?? Or didn't?? Or did she even see anything at all or not?? I don't know what I'm saying anymore….” In panic Anokhi spoke whatever came to mind without thinking much. 

But Shaurya was paying attention to each and every word she spoke and realized Anokhi was right. In his fear and trepidation for her, he forgot to perceive the most important question : why did her grandma leave without any confrontation?? Anokhi didn't give it much thought but he was fairly certain that her grandma in fact didn't see much, else she would have definitely confronted them. 

After mulling this new angle in his head, he quickly formulated a plan of action. He began with optimism “I think you are right Jaan. Maybe she hadn't been standing there for too long. Maybe she did not see much or anything. We should wait for her to say something first, till then just behave normal. And if anyone asks you anything…”

“I will say I have no idea what they are talking about!!” Anokhi completed it for him. 

“Exactly. And if somehow things get out of hand for any reason, give me a call and I will come back to talk to them.” He paused for a moment to gather his thoughts and then continued “I think I should leave right away or else if she didn't doubt us before, she will definitely start doubting now.”

“Okay!” Anokhi agreed in a dim tone.  

Even though he was so tense with the sudden downturn of events he still gave her a bright smile before he picked up his stuff to leave, but didn't want to leave without one last hug. He checked the entrance of the room and contemplated for a brief moment if he should or shouldn't give into his heart’s desire but then he decided to go with his heart and he quickly hugged her sideways with one arm around her shoulder and gave a quick kiss on her forehead while whispering “Love you Jaan. Always.”

She also wrapped her arms around his torso tightly. His words and gestures brought a smile on her face despite their dire circumstances. His simple words were powerful enough to work as a balm on her frayed nerves. She took deep soothing breaths before loosening her hold on him to let him go. 

Shaurya promptly moved out of the room without giving a backwards glance. He knew if he glanced back now he wouldn't be able to keep his emotions in check. Plus he didn't have neither the strength nor the heart to see Anokhi's sad face. 

Anokhi followed him out of the room in haste and watched him go. As he descended each step down the stairs, she felt as if a piece of her soul was leaving her. Once down the stairs, he took his scooter and left. She followed him with her gaze as far as she could. 

Then, she waited. 

Waited in distress for someone to say or ask her something. 

Something about Shaurya. 

About her. 

Or what was going on between them. 

She tried to appear calm though she felt anything but on the inside.

Pondering on the possibility of her grandma notifying her mother of what she witnessed earlier gave her terror shudders. Of course her first response would be to pretend nothing was going on but if worst comes to worst, she will have to tell the truth and somehow she’d need to convince them to accept Shaurya as her life partner. She didn't exactly know how she would manage that but she desperately prayed that she wouldn't need to. 

She hoped for a miracle!!

She desperately prayed for one!!

Eventually, she decided to leave everything in God’s hands like she always did and reminded herself that everything happens for good. She tried to find comfort in her belief, so far it hadn't let her down but today she was more nervous than usual. It was understandable though, considering the turn of events. 

Shaurya's condition wasn't any different. He too was very worried. The whole way home he kept analyzing everything and formulating different scenarios as to what he will do or say in case he needs to go talk to Anokhi's family. He tried to come up with ways to save Anokhi from getting in any trouble, along with successfully convincing her family to bless their union. Being prepared for anything would be better, he thought. 

As the evening progressed, so did his anxiety level. He had not heard anything from Anokhi, nothing at all. 

‘I told her to call me if anything happens and since she hasn't called, I'll take it as a good sign, it means nothing happened….right??’ He felt better thinking there's no problem but the very next second his mind came up with a different thought, a very disturbing one. ‘What if the reason she hasn't called is that her family found out about us and they aren't letting her call me. She would be in a big mess!! How will she handle it alone?? Should I call her?? No!! What if someone else picked up?? It could be her on the phone but others can be around, her Mom and sister were also supposed to come early today as they have to leave for that out of town wedding. Calling her isn't a good idea. But then what to do??’ Not knowing anything about what was happening at her house was driving him nuts. But he also knew that he couldn't do anything as of now. He concluded that he didn't have any choice but to wait for her call, whether he wanted to or not. 

One single event changed his entire focus, instead of grieving for leaving her, he was worried for what could happen, the unexpected turn of events changed everything. He always made sure and took precautions to keep their relationship hidden but on the last day… on the very last moment… one weak moment and all the effort of keeping things between them only could potentially go to waste. The more he thought the more he became restless. 

Even though he had many last minute things pending, his mind was not focusing on anything other than her.

He was worried. 

He was concerned.

He was scared for her. 

No doubt he was ready for any outcome but he was matured enough to understand if in case matters got out of hand, their situation will be difficult as she is too young right now to even propose for her hand. Her family will never agree to their relationship at this age. He kept on glancing at the clock checking the time and hoped for a miracle. Every minute that passed felt like an eternity. Time was moving at a snail's pace, or so he deemed. He couldn't help the uneasiness he was experiencing. He knew it would only go away once he heard her voice. 

By the time it was the usual time for her call he was pacing around his room in torment. Whole evening, the time was moving super slow but now it was like time was flying, it was getting late, later than her usual call time and she still hadn't called…...his stomach was tightening with knots of nervousness and starting to hurt, worry lines marred his forehead. The more the time passed without her call, the more his heart sank in worry that something was wrong. ‘I hope she is okay…. neither can I call her nor can I go there. What the heck should I do?? When will you call Jaan?? I hope everything is okay.’ He was losing his mind with all this worry. 

‘Please God let her be okay. Don't let her be in any kind of trouble. Please please please God.’ He breathed a silent prayer.

Hanji1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for the update.

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hanji1234

Thank you so much for the update.

You are most welcome 🥰

You didn't say anything about the update,  did you like it??

KamalAhuja thumbnail

Wait worth it  thanks for update 

Loved it 

Pls update fast 

Want to see anokhi's perception 

hemapadma1 thumbnail

It was awesome  , just waiting for next episode and how it will be like after leap or ..like i will be waiting for ur wednesday updation..and was wondering about other story ..why its not been updated 

Maariage of Conveinence 

Journey of saberwal

Night we met

and Happy saberwals

Baby on boards and some more...

and want to know how to go and read on wattpad as im not able to see your name..

thank you 

Hanji1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishbala3018

You are most welcome 🥰

You didn't say anything about the update,  did you like it??

Hey sorry. I am not that good with words I think . 

Of course it’s gr888. I read it first in the day during my breakfast. 
I always wonder how great you all writers here . 

Beautiful use of words . All of you guys . 

ShaKhi1820 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Preet as always amazing update ❤

The loved the way you have shown their emotions 

Hope nani ne dekha na ho 🤨

What will happen next 🤔

Will be eagerly waiting for the next update 🤗

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Preet

Thanks for tag n update.

Oh long seperation ahead for shakhi 😔.

Shocked what 😲 grandma caught them 

Hopefully she is not wearing glasses 😎

Looking forward to next update .

Chirasreem thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the tag. 

Love the suspense you create. 

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good update...was waiting for this...waiting to see it unfold...