Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mihika

Bas ni pasand aya....I know you like her Rishi......but off late all of Pallavi's dialogues seem so hollow......impact hi ni hai....accha ek baat batao kal ka notepad aur pen wala scene jo tha was that needed? Isse acha dono baith ke baat karte ki do ni the to kya kya kiya....khana thik se khaya ya ni.....naukaron pe gussa to ni kiya na ..... Ye sab normal baatein hoti hai ..... Chalo Mandaar ka topic ko filhaal ke liye hum side karte hai....but jab tak vo dono saree fold kiye it was going right.....but the moment that notepad came....I was like "School students jaisa 1000 times ILU likhenge kya ye dono?".....and today's precap ...... Everything was going perfect and then....RaghVi ka pyaar..... arey serial ki duniya me log RaghVi ko jaante tak ni hai.....what was Sandip Sir thinking while writing this line? 

I understand ur POV too but I’m sure as always sandiip tried to show the unique RaghVi which is why maybe he did use the jodi name 

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

🤣🤣

he definitely got some real good DM’s I can just imagine and what triggered him more was ‘Gucci ki kasam’ wali baat 

🤣

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

I understand ur POV too but I’m sure as always sandiip tried to show the unique RaghVi which is why maybe he did use the jodi name 

No Rishi ..... He did this to declare that now the episodes of RaghVi vs Mandaar are starting. That's it. No other meaning ..... On SM he has been constantly chanting this phrase. This was to prove that he is actually doing it.

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

in all this rush, they r showing any nonsense...who doesnt follow social media, for them it will b like...so many things happened so fast😆

😂😂

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Amma that's why she is Sherlock nani

aap Bina🤣

My bad baccha I was doubting pallu 🤣🤣🤣

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.

My bad baccha I was doubting pallu 🤣🤣🤣

Don't doubt Amma ✌️✌️😂😂 then you will get bezzathi 😂

So I am protecting u from that 😂😂

OceanicHeart. thumbnail

yaa..i know🤣, this week track was for fans🤣🤣 in spl demand🤣

they should just follow their proper script...looks like now no story is there for them😵, so just showing anything for sake of showing🤪

i so miss those initial days epi😭😭, they were so good...& made u eager to c whats comg next

here, tom they may show Aaayi awake too🤪

@bold.... I said the same Ashu. Best were those epis ❤️

Even after this RaghVi reunion. Something in me is not so excited about it anymore 😆

Im still ya okay ill see it later. Initially I used to kill my refresh button just to see the epi and sleep 🤣🤣

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.

@bold.... I said the same Ashu. Best were those epis ❤️

Even after this RaghVi reunion. Something in me is not so excited about it anymore 😆

Im still ya okay ill see it later. Initially I used to kill my refresh button just to see the epi and sleep 🤣🤣

same opinion...not much eager to c...when i feel like seeing i watch now🤣

OceanicHeart. thumbnail

same opinion...not much eager to c...when i feel like seeing i watch now🤣

Always same same 🤗

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

🤗😆

now day time, busy with other works..as its back to normal days now😵

so evening lil time i get...i catch my K dramas😆...gosh they r still so addicting☺️🤣