PS|EDT #63|Bhabhi Ma's Adbhut Mandir Sthapna & One Night Online Study - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Yooooo

Why the hell is Anita getting so much screen space??? its better to watch Mami rather than her. God sake increase Raavi scenes

Kuch nhi hone wala!!  Bakwaas dikhayenge bass ye log!! πŸ€‘

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: raindropsroses

I loveeeee loveeee parallels  these days we don’t get any ShiVi ones, so I jumped to the nearest best ship for the time being πŸ€£

Tomorrow Shiva is going to beat the crap out of Janu, what's the parallel?πŸ˜†

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Can PS turn to web series or only web show?

Yes please, please, please

Someone contact Twitter bacchas and trend this πŸ€£

Also, while we are at it,can we make it an un-sanskaari webseries ? πŸ˜‰

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

By the way was there any Shivi scene that I can add to the Shivi scenes compilation? 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Transference

Chalo let me cheer everyone up πŸ˜†by a late-night Ma & Me dose

Me: Sends this link to Ma by midnight

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRoTcfRBE0R/?utm_medium=copy_link

Presenting a snippet of a WhatsApp chat. 

Ma: wow.toohot

Me: Ma, please check your punctuation

Ma: Don’t give me gyaan. Already your Baba is snoring. As if that was not enough, I have his terrible gene pool bossing me. 

Me: Ma! I am an adult now. Don't scold me πŸ˜­

Ma: That doesn't change your terrible gene pool πŸ‘ΏπŸ€“

Me: But, I have your genes too.

Ma: That’s why we both love the Hot Shiva! Arey, Piu Matlab itna dashing hai na! πŸ˜† Men should be like him. Dev is too beautiful. 

Both of us happily chat till wee hours while my sister who had just finished watching Never have I ever wanted to distract us with Paxton pics! πŸ˜†

But, who gives competition to Shiva πŸ€£

Your Mom is a riot! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

funny_fubar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

Tomorrow Shiva is going to beat the crap out of Janu, what's the parallel?πŸ˜†

The macchar scene πŸ€£

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Well if they understood logic, toh kya hi baat thi.

Unfortunately they onl have more counter examples- people might say that they want a calm show amidst the toxic ones- but in the end, the toxic shows pull in the TRPs. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

The highest TRP show in SP recently further boosted TRP(there almost at 4) when the female characters of the show started acting all vampish and cretaing drama. It is ridiculous but it is working for them.

PS, even at it's highest TRP is still nowhere close to the other shows. That is the reality 😐

Anyways, let's enjoy what we can, and hope some miracle happens with the management or the writing team, where they can show sensible but engaging drama 

I wish I could write a letter to SP's management. So many countries are now globalizing their shows by airing them in English subtitles (it's how I manage to watch Korean, Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, Turkish, Spanish shows). If they truly want higher coverage, they would follow the same suit and end the toxicity to appeal to the global audience.

In my opinion, they could earn so much money, even more money, by sharpening their storylines and promoting it on online platforms so global audience can watch. That's literally how I began watching shows in different languages. I would see a 2 minute clipping, get interested, find the English subtitles (which Hotstar has ready) and watch the show. My American roommate became interested in the PS when she saw the wedding episodes!! It's totally possible to appeal to a wider audience.

When I told my American friend about the last few episodes, she literally was like, "That is ridiculous and creepy AF!" And then she proceeded to tell me about Never Have I Ever Season 2 πŸ˜†

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Yes please, please, please

Someone contact Twitter bacchas and trend this πŸ€£

Also, while we are at it,can we make it an un-sanskaari webseries ? πŸ˜‰

Yes, twitter bacchas Kahan ho? Trend this or shift it permeantly to 11 pm. Donontaraf fayda ke sauda hai.

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

By the way was there any Shivi scene that I can add to the Shivi scenes compilation? 

Today ? 

funny_fubar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Transference

Chalo let me cheer everyone up πŸ˜†by a late-night Ma & Me dose

Me: Sends this link to Ma by midnight

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRoTcfRBE0R/?utm_medium=copy_link

Presenting a snippet of a WhatsApp chat. 

Ma: wow.toohot

Me: Ma, please check your punctuation

Ma: Don’t give me gyaan. Already your Baba is snoring. As if that was not enough, I have his terrible gene pool bossing me. 

Me: Ma! I am an adult now. Don't scold me πŸ˜­

Ma: That doesn't change your terrible gene pool πŸ‘ΏπŸ€“

Me: But, I have your genes too.

Ma: That’s why we both love the Hot Shiva! Arey, Piu Matlab itna dashing hai na! πŸ˜† Men should be like him. Dev is too beautiful. 

Both of us happily chat till wee hours while my sister who had just finished watching Never have I ever wanted to distract us with Paxton pics! πŸ˜†

But, who gives competition to Shiva πŸ€£

Can you create a Whatsapp group with your mom and give us fans(of your mom) access?

I, for one, would be interested in other content ahe watches πŸ€£