thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello, everyone, 

My name is Kankshita, and I am finally, simply too old to still be here. That said, I used to be a regular around here many years ago, and co-owned a gallery with my dearest friend, Husna, last time I checked. I have several things to do, but in staying true to who I am, I will post a bunch of things I recently made in a dead forum. And PM my entire buddy list (is it still called that, was it ever?) in order to get 3 responses. 

PS I did not bother putting a watermark on them. Steal whatever you like. 

https://imgur.com/PYdUtJr

]g]

g]

Edited by thegameison - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail

OH MY GOSH Kankshita! Is that really you? πŸ˜²

*ATTACKS YOU WITH HUGS* πŸ€—

I missed you and your creations!  *sobs*😭

I hope you and your family are safe. β€οΈ

Warm welcome back here. πŸ€—

As usual, you never disappoint with your updates. ❀️This one is spectacular, I love the colourings and texts effects (though I don't watch the shows you've edited on lol) β€οΈ

It feels so good to have you back and I hope you conitnue making stuffs for years and years to come! 

Hugs (yeah I know again a huggie) πŸ€—

Maria (you ex CC partner) 

Edited by DreamyButterfly - 2 years ago
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ohh hello there, stranger β˜ΊοΈ

I hope you’re doing well, K. So lovely to see you here (even though I come here maybe once or twice a month πŸ˜†)  Its been a long time but your signatures are still just as awesome as they were before, I hope you update regularly (but completely get it when life gets in the way) 

Keep rocking 

Zoah x 

MochaQueen thumbnail

welcome back KankshitaπŸ€—

Hinna here. Dont know if you still remember me

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you so much for your warm re-welcome, ladies. I would individually reply but I haven't figured out how to use the tagging and quoting of this new interface, which by the way, sucks. Did anyone tell them they ruined IF? Lol. 

Best β˜ΊοΈ

K

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: thegameison

Thank you so much for your warm re-welcome, ladies. I would individually reply but I haven't figured out how to use the tagging and quoting of this new interface, which by the way, sucks. Did anyone tell them they ruined IF? Lol. 

Best β˜ΊοΈ

K

They obviously dont care

Quoting is same as before, just use the quote button

For tagging, you have to type the username where it says tag users...under the reply box where you type your message

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE/WERE HERE????smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3😲

Koeli thumbnail

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’