sadma sahi hai

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Ye kya hai Rama change ho gayi kya???

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Purani Rama kyu change hui mujhe wo pasand thi😔 new kun aai hai?

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Purani Rama kyu change hui mujhe wo pasand thi😔 new kun aai hai?

I guess jo actor Rama ko role play kar rahi thi, unhone koi aur show naa sign up kar lia ho yaa kuch problem hoga because woh Rama sabko pasand thi.

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

शखी 🤔 kitne log pronounce karte hai yaha.,??

Mai nahi karti aise pronounce

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mona_988

Mai nahi karti aise pronounce

Mai waise hi pronounce karti hoon jaise kv deba karte hai shaakhi

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavs_157

Just saw the episode on tv. N saw the precap.

I thought it would be easy to see the episode after goinh through all the motions of heartbreak n new Bts.

But it was still difficult. To watch them breakdown. There are some scenes you never get over. Some happy, some sad, some heartbreaking. This is one of those heartbreaking episodes. Regardless of knowing what’s coming up next. My heart still bleeds for both of them. I know Anokhi was wrong today, but I flinched when Babli was scolding her, I just wanted to gather her in a hug! Aahir and Babli mean well and they were completely right  in their place, but they hurt her a lot. And Shaurya, it was so utterly devastating to see him shedding tears and begging her to talk to him and it was heartbreaking to see him hold that scream in. But, also the subtle threats/dialogues he gave the Sabarwal’s gives me hope that he will make them suffer. As they did with him and Anokhi. My babies are hurting bad!! 😭😭

The extra precap was also difficult to watch. Disgusting bullies. 😡 Hope Shaurya takes them to task.

There are some scenes which are heart breaking yet beautiful. You love to cry while watching them. Today's episode was one such episode! I cried everytime I watched it, yet I wanted to watch over n over again!

I am pretty disappointed in Anokhi, but she made me cry more than shaurya today! Acting wise too I loved Deba more than KV today!

Shaurya looked absolutely sanki when he talked to the Sabherwals...tabahi was written on his face!

The students in SIAC are weird😵I am really surprised how they are not scared of Shaurya! Or they really think it was just a ONS between shakhi n shaurya won't give a f*ck if they bother her? Aise bullies Kaha hote hai yaar🤔 And what makes it look sick is all of them are boys. I know they have constraints and they are using production people...but dikhne mein bohot disturbing dikhta hai saare ladko ne ghera hua hota hai bechari bachi ko🙈 in wish they could manage 1-2 girls at least!

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

शखी 🤔 kitne log pronounce karte hai yaha.,??

I pronounce it as शाखी. Yeh kya naya topic of discussion hai ab?😆 Though technically शौर्य + अनोखी it should be शखी but शखी ajeeb lagta hai😆

Yeh couple name kisne banaya hai?😆

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mai waise hi pronounce karti hoon jaise kv deba karte hai shaakhi

Haa mai bhi waise hi pronounce karti hun

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is ridiculous. These cheap students should be suspended and put behind bars. ACP please do it. I am feeling so bad for Anokhi. Can't make out Shaurya's reaction. 😔