Malharao's Reaction to Gautamabai's Action

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Disclaimer: I don't know what the next episode will showcase therefore making premonitions would be deemed futile. Keep no expectations and this thread is for the episodic discussion of April 2nd's episode. Hence, I anticipate no bashing or premonitions please. ðŸ˜³

So, I liked the scene where Khanderao got advice on putting a pause on his ego for a while and to attempt to talk it out with Ahilya. I don't know what the future episodes will entail like expecting his behavior to be the same or different at this point since this discussion is about how Khanderao was explained the scenario, not the end-result.

Today, Gautamabai was practically acting delusional which is something we've become immune to. ðŸ˜† However, the ending of Malharao's reaction was quite hilarious to watch because, as audience, the feelings were mutual. Which parent wouldn't want their child to achieve fame/success, but at the expense of producing discomfort? Gautamabai's indirect attempt to feeling discombobulated was quite apparent when Malharao interrogated about the special treatment towards Khanderao. Uske baadme, the reaction that Malharao expressed towards Gautamabai's discombobulated state was paisa-vasul. You can see he was appalled but kept his calm when Gautamabai attempted to justify and coerce her point onto him. 

Also, while Dwarkabai's point of feeling compared to the chief wife was understandable, it amplified into inferiority complex therefore using Malharao's fondness towards Ahilyabai within her power to disintegrate the relationship between Malharao and Gautamabai. (It did remind me of a similar historical female character in a different sony show but I won't mention her name on the grounds of comparisons towards another show. I think some of you can figure it out which one but if not, PM me and I'll let you know. ðŸ˜†)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was funny. Maybe he was thinking what to tell her .  Hopefully he teaches khanderao some lesson tomorrow .

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sumaishu

It was funny. Maybe he was thinking what to tell her .  Hopefully he teaches khanderao some lesson tomorrow .

Suma, I don't know whether he was thinking what to tell her. Rather, probably a small chuckle to witness Gautamabai's present phase because they both know that there some imperfections in Khanderao but Gautamabai is so encompassed by her denial mode that it is hard for her to accept Khanderao's & her flaws.

Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

Didn’t happen and Malhar didn’t even speak to Ahiliya to ask her why she was punished so severely, knowing very well that Gautama hates her.. sad really, I gave him more credit for actions but was disappointed.