ShaKhi OS - Rowdy Baby 😍😍😉😜

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone,

Here I present to you my random ramblings on the new ITV jodi in town.. our favorite ShaKhi.❤️

Its a funny drabble completely born out of my imagination. And a long one too so please bear with me as once I have started typing I couldn’t stop. 😆 

Watch and listen to this song with captions on YouTube while reading this Drabble..

https://youtu.be/x6Q7c9RyMzk

Rowdy Baby 

Anokhi was sitting in canteen waiting for Reema to come there and so they both can leave to have some shopping before going home.

She is relieved that Shaurya sir has already left. As she saw him driving off his car after staring in her direction for good 5 mins. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes but pretended to be busy in her phone.Now a days she is avoiding his presence because after all these has happened her Aastha mam’s hospitalization, revelations of Shaurya being Aastha mam’s son. The argument between them on his birthday, Aastha’s disappearance and Shaurya Saving her during riot. N after Aastha mam is found n she eneded up in hospital where Shaurya pouring his heart out to her giving her little insight of pain and agony he has gone through. She is seeing him in different light. She is having a weird kind of feeling whenever she is around him she started noticing him more consciously n his attitude has mellowed down towards her. Smiling more often n seeing his smile her heart flutters n she feels butterflies inside her stomach.

She doesn’t know what these feelings are or what to name these unknown feelings so she is avoiding Shaurya’s presence at all cost except for his lectures or some random discussion regarding studies. She doesn’t want malign a student- teacher relationship. So she is keeping distance from him as much as she can.

She opened her phone to do some time pass so opened a video app.She was scrolling randomly for cute baby videos..

Suddenly she saw a video of Dhanush popped up in her video feed intrigued her to tap and watch..She liked the actor’s work in his Bollywood debut Raanjhana..

She opened it to watch..

Video titled “Rowdy baby”.. The title seems interesting so she started watching it, though she doesn’t understand the language the song was a peppy dance number and she started enjoying and tapping her feet..

She watched the video twice n was about to watch for the third time Reema called her and they both left. 

After reaching home also the song was playing in her mind. She was humming the song while helping her Babli di. She asked about it n Anokhi said nothing its just a new song she heard somewhere in market. When she was alone and everyone asleep she put her headphones n watching and listening to the same song again..

She was tired so set her alarm n put her phone on side n drifted off to sleep. The song still playing in her mind..

She suddenly started dreaming about the song and saw herself and Shaurya dancing on the same song she has been listening.. 

Her alarm went off n she woke up with a jolt.. 

She thought what the silly and idiotic dream she was having, she imagined she herself and Shaurya dancing together n that too on the same song. 

She let out a hearty laugh and hit her palm on her forehead..

“Anokhi yaar tujhe ho kya gaya hai?? Why and how come you dream something like this that too this weird and out of the box..” 

Its not that she has not had dreams of Shaurya in the past , he blasting on her , he is saving her  n of her dancing with Shaurya as sometimes she sees the visuals of their valentines dance flashing in her dreams and him sternly asking her as he is a good teacher or not.. 

She got ready and left for the college. She was lost in her thoughts about that weird dream and imagination that she collided with a wall. Ohh no its not a wall but Shaurya’s hard chest.

“Miss Bhalla “ Shaurya opened his mouth to say something but she immediately said 

“I am really sorry sir.” Grabbed her books and left from there , making Shaurya think that what has happened to her??

Anokhi was in the class and its Shaurya sir’s lecture and he entered the class and started teaching about GDP rates and the fundamentals.

Anokhi was solely focusing on the lecture and While taking notes Anokhi again started imagining her and Shaurya dancing on the same song.. Rowdy baby towards the ending of the lecture.

Few mins were left to the lecture and Shaurya’s attention diverted by seeing Anokhi lost in her own world head balanced on one hand pen in her mouth , making faces and a smile playing on her lips.. Her smile is as always mesmerizing for him but he controlled his feelings and wondered what she cracked in the GDP growth that she is smiling?? 

He couldn’t control himself calling out for her.

“Miss Bhalla. Dhyaan kahaan hai aapka ? hope you remember that you are in a lecture not some dreamland .” This startles Anokhi and she came out of her thoughts. “Woh woh nothing sir I was thinking about GDPs of developed and developing countries..” She splurted out even she doesn’t know what.. 

“Okay can you elaborate? “.. Shaurya asked her.

She opened her mouth to answer and the bell rang announcing the lecture is over and Shaurya goes to the desk to pick up his things.. 

Anokhi heaved a sigh of relief that she was so lost in her imagination that she was almost caught by Shaurya ..” Bach gayi aaj tu Nikki.. Thank you maarta rani aapne aaj bacha liya, warna main kya jawaab deti ki mera dhyaan kahaan tha.”

Before leaving the class Shaurya called her and said “ Miss Bhalla,tomorrow I will ask you the same question, and be prepared with the answer.” 

“Ji sir”  replied Anokhi..

Turning to leave a smile crept on Shaurya’s face that he has never seen her lost in thoughts like this and smiling as she is always focused during lactures.. 

“ Something is really wrong with Anokhi, I get to know what it is. Kiske khayaalo mein woh khoyi huyi thi?? Is she feeling the same way I feel for her?Or does she get to know about my feelings??” 

On the other hand Anokhi asked Reema to give her notes for the last 15 mins citing an excuse that her pen stopped working so she couldn’t write some points during lecture.After finishing the notes she got busy with other lectures.. It was lunch break and whole class was almost empty and Anokhi was still lost in her thoughts today. 

“ Waise rowdy ka matlab rough and tough hota hai naah n Shaurya sir is rough and tough, his walk and when he removes his glasses , the way he fights like he fought with goons and saved me during riots, it has a different aura of its own..”

She didn’t know that when she was lost in her thoughts ,Shaurya was passing by their classroom n stopped observing her lost in her thoughts.. He was kind of surprised when she is smiling and opening n closing her mouth like and thinking something with her eyes widened.. Ohh her doe shaped , twinkling eyes that makes him lose his control over his own emotions. When one student wished him “good afternoon “ he came out of his reverie n wished back..Shaking his head went towards his office..

Next day Anokhi has still not recovered from her addiction of the song and her weird dream and imaginations . She is struggling to keep it out of her mind n the issue is she can not share it with Reema ,Babli di or anyone. Anokhi was so much frustrated and distracted. N she was restless “Nikki focus , focus on studies right now.. Aaj tak tera dhyaan tere dreams, goals and targets se kabhi nahi hata.. Tu yahaan par padhne aayi hai, keep all thoughts about Shaurya sir and that song away..” She said to herself and took few deep breaths and calm herself down. Somehow she manage to kept her thoughts away during her day at college.. 

After college she was at canteen working when the owner asked her to clean up and wait for her till she comes back from market buying the necessary groceries for next day.. She said yes and got busy in cleaning.After getting done with it she sat on a table and again her mind ventured and tempted to listen and watch the song and she put her headphones on and listening it n again her horses of imagination started galloping . And she is mumbling to herself.. “Waise he is also like a Goli Soda (Fizzy drink) , his anger bubbles up and then fizzles out quickly..Nikki from when do you start being so silly and having these kind of teenage imaginations.. what’s happening to me yaar.. Hey Maata Rani please help me getting out of these thoughts and feelings, which Neither I could share nor I could keep it to myself.. Stop stop right there .” And hold her head between her hands.

Here Shaurya saw her sitting alone again lost in her thoughts..She is behaving awkwardly since last two days. Otherwise non stop tape recorder type girl has became silent. He walked towards her and standing right beside her , and heard her mumblings..

He moved back few steps and called for her.. “Miss Bhalla..” she didn’t hear it the first time..

Again he called her this time a little louder..“Miss Bhalla.. “ 

Which startled her and she removed her headphones and almost about to drop her  cellphone when he caught it and give it to her. While giving back he peeked into the screen to check what made her so engrossed in it. 

She asked hesitantly..” Yes sir?” 

“ Miss Bhalla , what are you doing here,this late ? It’s almost closing time“ Shaurya asked.

“Sir woh owner went to market to get the groceries, she will be returning in sometime and then I will go home. Do you need anything?”

“Ohh , ok. Yes I came here to fetch some water bottles. I need it for my car”

Anokhi went towards the refrigerator and got 3-4 water bottles to give it to Shaurya.. He was about to pay the bill and suddenly asked her “ Do you have any fizzy drink here? “ hearing him Anokhi’s eyes poped out. N she said “What?”

“ I mean bottle of soda or soft drink Anokhi” Shaurya replied while controlling his smile seeing her cute face.

She turned towards the fridge mumbling “Kahin inhe pata to nahi chal gaya main jo badbada rahi thi?” 

Shaurya heard it clearly n smiling “You said something “

“No, nope” replied Anokhi..

She gave him the soft drink bottles and he was paying the bill and at the same moment the canteen owner lady arrived. 

“Anokhi , beta abhi tum ghar jaao I got all stuff and will lock the canteen, try to come early tomorrow as we have to prepare for the day. Anokhi nodded and took her bag started to leave.

Shaurya saw her leaving and asked her “Anokhi , if you don’t mind let me drop you home, its been late “

Anokhi tried to deny as she wanted to avoid his presence n don’t let her feelings surface in front of him. 

“No sir main chali jaungi”

“ Anokhi its getting dark and abhi iss waqt yahaan auto ya taxi milna mushkil hai, don’t argue and please have a sit in the car I will drop you home as I am going in the same direction., tumhara ghar mere raaste mein padta hai”

She knew arguing with him won’t work so she nodded and sat in the car silently..

She was struggling with the seatbelt. Shaurya went to her side and he helped her. They had an eyelock and he could see some different feelings in her eyes she averted his gaze. Without saying anything he started driving. They both were silent for the whole ride.

“Yeh Anokhi ko hua kya hai, pehle toh chup nahi rehti thi and aaj 2-3 din se dekh raha hoon ekdum chup chup si rehti hai? Jabse hospital se waapas aayi hai kuch ajeeb sa behave karti hai, nazarein churaati hai? Aakhir baat kya hai?? Is she feeling the same what I am feeling for her?” Shaurya questioned himself. 

While on the other hand Anokhi was lost in thoughts, “What has happened to me? Why I feel different notions and emotions when he is around And He too is behaving differently, like a total flip of 180 degrees. I saw something in his eyes which is different. 

Shaurya taking glances at Anokhi time to time while she is looking outside the window to keep her racing heart in control. Suddenly she remembers her imagination and lets out a chuckle. Which startled Shaurya and he asks her “What is it? Why are you laughing?” Anokhi controlled herself and said “nothing sir . I remembered something funny “ . He nodded n Without uttering a single word they have reached outside Anokhi’s home and he stopped the car. They both came out of their thoughts. Shaurya tells her “Anokhi tumhara ghar aa gaya”.

Anokhi’s reverie was broken “Hmm, thank you and good night sir.” She said . Shaurya gave her a smile and wished her good night in return and she gets off the car.Shaurya was looking in her direction longingly. 

Anokhi turned her steps and caught him looking at her , he immediately turned his gaze away. She called him “Shaurya sir” He could just respond in “Hmmm” in return.

“Smile looks good on you, you should smile often.“ She said softly looking into his eyes. A smile played on his lips with this complement. Anokhi turned on her fit with her back facing him bit her tongue and facepalmed herself as thinking why she had a slip of tongue and she uttered those words to him.what he will think of her now.. And almost sprinted from there towards her home.

He smiled and shook his head and driven towards direction his home..While driving he was grinning like a fool. He reached his home. And masked his face as he doesn’t want anyone to get a hint about his feelings.

He greeted everyone. His badi maa asked him to have dinner. He asked her to send his dinner to his room as he has some important work. He went to freshen up and while washing his face he looked into the mirror and thinking about Anokhi’s words and he was smiling like a teenager whose crush has noticed his smile..

After having his dinner he locked his room as he doesn’t want anyone to disturb him as he wants to find out the reason for his miss Bhalla’s absent mindedness. 

His razor sharp memory and hawk eyes just got one word on Miss Bhalla’s phone screen something written as rowdy.. He opened his mobile video app put his EarPods on and after searching for good 15 minutes he finally found the video he was looking for..Titled “Rowdy Baby”. 

He started watching the video as the first line he heard Anokhi’s words ringing in his mind where she called him Goli Soda ( fizzy drink ) n he started grinning about it. N he understood that may be his Miss Anokhi Bhalla has started imagining both of them in this song.. After listening and watching whole song on repeatfor few times with subtitles on, the mere thought brought a hearty laughter to him. “The girl and her thoughts has got crazy for sure. Pagli mil gayi hai mujhe bhi...” 

He lay down on his bed thinking about Anokhi , pulled her pic from his phone talking to it “Hmm..My silly silly girl.. So you think I am your Rowdy Baby, ?” N her complement about his smile ringing in his mind he smiled to himself and drifted off to sleep. He surely know that he too going to have the same dream as his dear miss Bhalla where she is calling him “Rowdy baby” lovingly..

Tonight two people with opposite personalities going to have the same dream..

—————-/////The End\\\\——————-

A/N - I started to write this yesterday night at 2am and its almost 3am right now finally done with writing. Hope you all like and enjoy reading this my midnight scribble ans have as much fun as I have while writing it..😆

Haven’t proofread so please forget and forgive for typos or grammatical mistakes. As solely typed on my phone.

Jutaas , chappals , tomatoes and onions are welcome...

Love ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ha ha hilarious and romantic. How adorable they are. Our Fandom is mad and obsessed. We can imagine Shakhi in almost every song we watch or every book we read lol. Great job 👏 

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

The story was hilarious and cute! Loved reading their confused feelings and Anokhi really not understanding what is happening! Also I love this song so that made me love the drabble even more 😊😊

Shaurya didn't realize that when Anokhi sent her shoe flying on her first day of college, it was so they could both do the shoe dance together on this song 😉😛

Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🏅for you loved it🥰🥰🥰🥰
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was so cute!! 

Loved the write up so much❤

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

OhEmGeeee 😲

👏👏👏W/out reading 😆

Bkmrk to enjoy at leisure 😳

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww! This was so cute man 

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This was so cute and funny😆

Anokhi not able to understand why she’s feeling so and Shaurya’s confusion about Anokhi’s weird behaviour.. and the compliment that put a smile on Shaurya’s face and him finding out the reason behind fizzy drink😂🙈

Loved this OS a lot❤️🥰

How cute was this 🤪 From the start till the end it was a sweet riot. Anokhi is such a jhalli & I was happy to read how Shaurya is somewhat reciprocating the same feelings 😊

The humour was adorbs & keep on writing more..

MochaQueen thumbnail

You didnt send me link but I still found my way here😈

anyway this was more like a long OS than a drabble and I really enjoyed it...I was laughing while reading it😆 especially how she refers to him as rowdy. You picked a song which suits him perfectly😆