Where is the chemistry

kishukomal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all, 

I love Rati and Manav together but  have the feeling since they have confessed their feelings their chemistry is 0-they still behave like colleagues, no romantic scenes and even no nok-jhok, instead a new DSDT-like track. Its such a shame, I think a sizzling chemistry would help the TRP. Also after their rules Preeti calls him KTji. 

I have a bit hope since Shaadi Mubarak has short tracks so this might be for the next 3 weeks and hopefully over. I would have loved it more if Preeti would have rejected the love confession and went to Mumbai. 

I miss good old SM :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnaazforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: kishukomal

Hi all, 

I love Rati and Manav together but  have the feeling since they have confessed their feelings their chemistry is 0-they still behave like colleagues, no romantic scenes and even no nok-jhok, instead a new DSDT-like track. Its such a shame, I think a sizzling chemistry would help the TRP. Also after their rules Preeti calls him KTji. 

I have a bit hope since Shaadi Mubarak has short tracks so this might be for the next 3 weeks and hopefully over. I would have loved it more if Preeti would have rejected the love confession and went to Mumbai. 

Yes even I was thinking the same , since they confessed there was no romance at all and they even showed consummation so at least after that there should have been a few days of some more romance and cute nok John etc but on the contrary they bring this sad track. when will these 2 get time to spend with each other and know  each other? very disappointing

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kishukomal

Hi all, 

@BOLD The makers are so busy in highlighting their new character that they had completely forgot KeerTi confessed their love last week. This week should have been more romantic and i dont really understand why even after making rules KT and Preeti are calling each other Ji Ji. Whatever is happening since monday is annoying at so many levels. Trps weren't increasing because Keerti were acting friends but now ratings will increase because they are now a lovely married couple but totally sidelining this fact the makers are dying to ruin the show with this boring and annoying surroagcy track. I skipped almost an episode today.  :(

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago