Watched show today :First episode red and mud

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok so i watched show today as it automatically started playing after ending of SAAK. My mom and I got instantly hooked... 

Awesome casting.. Both leads is superb specially Raghav... Also the song BGM is amazing best part is they retained south indian flavour... Although its difficult to understand few words that he speaks... All this while SP was into bengali which I understand well now SP thought to bring this refreshing South Indian authentic show which is novel for Hindi audience watcher... 

Epi First review... 

The first episode was symbolic.. I really liked how they revealed pallavi is widow... With portrayal of white saree... 

Then Raghav his dialogues superb... The insult cum compliment... And then his dialogue regarding pyaar... Y I feel some girl betrayed him ðŸ¤”

Awesome dialogues kudos to writer... Raghav throws sindoor one her as well as mud means he will bring love as well as disrespect to Pallavi both its not going to be easy... 

Also when she's trying to remove the red color from saree... Same time raghav is getting covered in red with blood... The saree also has red stain which pallavi is unable to remove... 

Too much symbolism.. Also last scene raghav as shirtless it was ðŸ¤ª too hot to handle... 

Looking forward to the show... 

PS :i feel kirti is raghav sister... Also doesn't raghav has anyone at palatial palace ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Makayla200231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Love the analysis. I think their siblings too. But what about that old woman? Is she his mother? 

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

Ok so i watched show today as it automatically started playing after ending of SAAK. My mom and I got instantly hooked... 

Awesome casting.. Both leads is superb specially Raghav... Also the song BGM is amazing best part is they retained south indian flavour... Although its difficult to understand few words that he speaks... All this while SP was into bengali which I understand well now SP thought to bring this refreshing South Indian authentic show which is novel for Hindi audience watcher... 

Epi First review... 

The first episode was symbolic.. I really liked how they revealed pallavi is widow... With portrayal of white saree... 

Then Raghav his dialogues superb... The insult cum compliment... And then his dialogue regarding pyaar... Y I feel some girl betrayed him ðŸ¤”

Awesome dialogues kudos to writer... Raghav throws sindoor one her as well as mud means he will bring love as well as disrespect to Pallavi both its not going to be easy... 

Also when she's trying to remove the red color from saree... Same time raghav is getting covered in red with blood... The saree also has red stain which pallavi is unable to remove... 

Too much symbolism.. Also last scene raghav as shirtless it was ðŸ¤ª too hot to handle... 

Looking forward to the show... 

PS :i feel kirti is raghav sister... Also doesn't raghav has anyone at palatial palace ? 

Love you symbolism

I feel. Kirti and her mom are his family, it kind similar to agneepath story 

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I also feel that they are his mom and sister.