Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: captain_waffle

Jamti nahiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Poor Angre , dadi is neglecting him now.

Dadi ne Angre se dhol bajwaya bas πŸ˜”

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

A few things I observed about tomorrow's episode:

1. Vihaan is a Class A tharki and is doing things which even Vansh didnt do. πŸ˜† In their previous basketball match, Vansh's fingers had accidentally brushed against Riddhima's waist and for that, he had looked apologetic.

Here, Vihaan deliberately not just brushed but caressed Riddhima's waist, inserting his hand inside her pallu β˜ΊοΈ. And then, forget about apology, he was smirking as though thinking...Kaisi lagi meri chuan Pretty Raisinghania... πŸ˜‰

2. Riddhima is playing basketball on heels. 

3. Dadi is openly partial towards Vansh. 

Come on Dadi! Both Vansh and Aryan are your grandsons...I know Aryan is a jerk. But still, in such a friendly match, you should cheer for both your grandsons alike.

This blatant partiality shown by elders is often the root cause behind conflicts within siblings and cousins.

Edited by amritat - 3 years ago
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They are so cute! πŸ˜˜πŸŒ‘ kala tikka for their friendship 

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amritat

1. Vihaan is a Class A tharki and is doing things which even Vansh didnt do. πŸ˜† In their previous basketball match, Vansh's fingers had accidentally brushed against Riddhima's waist and for that, he had looked apologetic.

Here, Vihaan deliberately not just brushed but caressed Riddhima's waist, inserting his hand inside her pallu β˜ΊοΈ. And then, forget about apology, he was smirking as though thinking...Kaisi lagi meri chuan Pretty Raisinghania... πŸ˜‰

Come on Dadi! Both Vansh and Aryan are your grandsons...I know Aryan is a jerk. But still, in such a friendly match, you should cheer for both your grandsons alike.

This blatant partiality shown by elders is often the root cause behind conflicts within siblings and cousins.

Let him have some fun.

About dadi she is aware of their nature very well. She loves vansh, siya, ishu more than aryan which is quite understandable. That guy is a molester & he definitely did lot of kand in past too. I guess her annoyance comes from there. She was even happy when ridz slapped him. But he is family so she is sacrificing her principles for that cause.

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rainbow saree also coming...it was lucky for rianshians...saree drape scene was shot by that saree..😳ll they recreat it as well like BB waist scene...

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i think its very much normal behavior by a dadi.πŸ˜† think ...vansh lost his parents at very early age. from that time he has been taking care his siblings & others members of family like guardian. Dadi lost his own son & daughter in law. she definitely tries to find the shadow of her lost son in vansh who is son of her lost son. from another side aryan has everyone & everything specially parents love hence dadi's supporting toward vansh comes openly because vansh suffered ample in his early age losing his own parents.  i think in real life also all grannies feel the most soft corner for her grand children who lost their parents. ha you can say that dadi is not same with sia or ishani beacuse for them vansh is there as parents. but for vansh dadi is one & only parents figure. if he did not get dadi's this unconditional open supporting love then he might not be able to be strong guardian for his family.  Dadi's affection, unconditional vouch definitely give strength to vansh.

Edited by ILTHBEB - 3 years ago
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

When asked about Ishani...Zayn said...Nahi woh jamta nahi...🀣

I hope he meant Ishani and not Chandni.

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

ab ye to ghar ghar ki kahani h....πŸ˜†