RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hope you are all good dear friends.😳

Edited by RM14 - 3 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Finally working on the story..could not did it till now..it was on hold.

😳

RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vatika_r

Well written chapters

Thanks a lot dear.😳

RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Lovely Story.

I Came Here After Several Months.

Hello dear..thanks a lot.💕

RM14 thumbnail

Going to update very soon.😉

RM14 thumbnail

It was on hold ..so sorry for not updating till now.😳

RM14 thumbnail

Hello Friends..hope you all are doing good..🤗
here posting part 15 of this story BYNM ..
hope you like this too..👍🏼
waiting for your feedback ..❤️
and extremely sorry for keep you waiting for so long..
I could not updated it earlier ..even I wish too..😳
scroll down for update in next post.😃

RM14 thumbnail

Part  - 15

Madhu and Rk were on their way.

When they reached police station..they came to know that Police interrogating Mukund..

They also went there..officer told them that Mukund is not opening his mouth and they are waiting for his lawyer..when the lawyer came ..Madhu went to Mukund and with all disgust in her eyes ..she saw him and said ..”Whether you hire 100 lawyers ..you won’t be able to escape ..i have given all proofs of your fraud and your lawyer or lawyers won’t able to get you bail even..you messed with me ..Madhubala Malik..of Head to Toe..you have to pay for what youdid..do whatever you can..”

Mukund face became pale..he  didn’t knew ..if his plan can get fail..he was clueless this time ..but he gathered all his energy and tried to threaten Madhu once again..

“Madhu you wait and watch ..i will not leave all this so easily..”

“So what you will do haan!! You already tried to do a lot ..”

“I didn’t do anything ..”

“Than what are you saying that wait and watch..now you wait and watch..you were trust worthy ..i thought and you were my friend first ..than also ..you put me in this ..just to get some money..more money and to ditch me and get Head to Toe..wow what a plan!!”

“No plan” he was not seeing into her eyes straight..

“Don’t lie ..”

“No lies here..you both are liers!!”

“Don’t put false blames..i am owner ofcompany and I better know about my company and employees too..”

“And so you were not paying attention to your loyal friend cum employee..anyways let my lawyer come..”

“Your lawyer will come and you will tell more lies but let me tell you if you were my loyal friend ..than you would have not done this to me..loyal friends are always loyal ..not that if they have any problem with their friends..instead of telling them directly ..they will back stab them !! you wanted the whole company I guess..”

“I ..i was worried about myself..my share and this Rk I just don’t like him..”

“What !! Rk !! You were already working in the company ..in a very good position ..before  Rk came..you were already settled and happywith your status in the company ..why were you insecure? You were getting according to your talent ..or I should say ..you were getting more than you deserve..now  can say this after all this happen..

And what you have thought ? if Rk would not have come ..i would hand over everything to you ? in which illusionary world you were living ?? and whatever position you hold here.. you know thatyour position is not going anywhere but if you made us doubtful about you than we will think about company first na ..you were on the wrong way ..and so you haveto pay for it..”

“Yes ..yes I was jealous of Rk and I couldn’t stand him..and I knew ..he will be a problem for me and because of him..you also could change your mind after his entry..so I did what I felt right..yesyes..i did it..i did it..i am not scared from anyone..”

He was shouting now and police inspectorwas smiling a bit as he confessed himself ..and they have recorded it too..andalso there were witnesses  too of his confession..this will be very helpful in their case.

Just than his lawyer came and he alsoheard him shouting and he was worried as he has opened his mouth and didn’t wait for him even..

He went near him and ask him to keepquiet..now Mukund understood that he has confessed and he was sweating now..Madhu and Rk were smiling and before leaving from there Madhu said

“Mukund thanks for telling us the truth by your own mouth ..now you will tell in details also ..and now we will see you in court..all the best my not so ” loyal” friend..”

The inspector told them what to do further and they left.

~~~~0~~~~

Madhu ..Rk was bit relaxed now..however very much work left ..related to case..though they were quite surethat the case will not take much time..and its in their favour and Mukund’s fraud will be proved soon..and his wrong deeds will come in light and he will be punished.

~~~~0~~~~

One month later..

Madhu and Rk were launching new storeof “Head To Toe” and were very happy that Mukund’s plan to malign their image and prestige didn’t work and they are getting even more appreciation andbusiness for their company.

~~~~0~~~~

Madhu wanted to meet Rk’s parents but Rk was not ready by than ..but when Madhu insisted than he agreed to take her..his home..they went and on their way ..they were listening classic retrosongs ..and some new ones also ..they were very happy and wanted to enjoy this moment fully.

“Rk I am so excited to meet yourfamily ..accha ye batao ..Maa se kab milne aa rahe ho ..bahut din ho gaye..”

“Sure I will come vey soon..btw ..i wanted to give you something he stopped the car and bring out two chains ..withpendents.. on which “RM” carved..on a heart shaped pendent.

“One for you and one for me..when you miss me na ..talk to this ..and it will come to me and it will be our symbol oflove..what say ? you like it? “ he was smiling and she has no words and she just hugged him..

“Rk I love you so much ..you actually removed all my life’s bitterness and filled it with sweetness..i am lucky to have you.”

“Aww my Madhu ..you are really sweet..i am also lucky to have you na..just tell me ..whatever will happen..you won’t leave me ..”

He was looking into her eyes ..and shewas doing the same too..

“Ofcourse ..ab maine tumhe phansa liyahai ..ab tumhe kabhi nahi chorungi..”

“Accha ..ye baat hai ..toh phansa tohmaine bhi tumhe liya hai ..ye dekho ..” and he naughtily put the chain in her neck and doing the same ..she also put the chain in his neck and both than kissed the pendents.

Their convo broke as he got call from home about when he is coming ..after he received call..he said to Madhu ,”See I want to tell you many things but after this meeting ..ok..”

“Ok I trust you ..my dear Rk..i alsowant to know many things ..i have many questions..and I know ..this time you will answer all my queries and doubts..”

“Sure maám ..i also don’t want todelay it now..already its too late..”

She put her head on his shoulder for a while ..he caressed her head and

both smiled and he started the car.

~~~~~

Rk’s bunglow was very b’ful..mesmerizing..Madhu was awestruck ..Rk said ..they will see it afterwords..now let’s get in.and she agreed.

Madhu was welcomed nicely by his mom but when his dad came ..she felt like all family member’s  face became pale ..like they were somehowscared of his dad..

He has his mom-dad and two sisters inhis family..but Madhu didn’t met anybody till date.

Seeing all this Madhu also was notfeeling comfortable ..and his dad was looking at her like he didn’t wanted herto be in his house..Rk tried his best to cover up but he could not ..seemed like his father was not in a mood to help his son by pretending to be happy..when infact he was not happy with Madhu coming to their house.

“So you run this business yourself MsMadhubala!! “ he asked directly and straightly.

“Yes Sir..and must say RK ..sorry I call him Rk ..not Rishabh..so ya Rk has helped me a lot in taking “Head to Toe”to new heights..”

“Hmm I know ..my son is so smart and intelligent but he choose to be in your company otherwise he would have joinedour family business..”

“Rk has told me that he wanted to work with me..”

“But he have not told you that I was not ready for this ..that he will join your company as an employee..”

“Dad please..what are you saying ?” Rk whispered into his dad’s ears..but no use.

“Don’t stop me ok..i have had enough..now you should leave that company and join our company..also  I don’t want you to work under a women.”

See ..Ms Madhubala ..tobe very clear .. I don’t prefer to give command in girl’s /women's hands ..Ididn’t wanted Rishabh to work with you ..but he said ..he will do for some timeand I will change my mind ..he was sure ..but now he didn’t leave that job ofyours and I also haven’t  change my mind..my thinking is same as before ..you do whatever you want but let my son leave your company ..I am aware of how much you have influenced him ..he is involved with you and your company deeply but I want my son back ..I ..”

Madhu could not hear a word more ..

“Enough Mr. Mohan Kundra..it’s so strange that you just forgot that you also took birth from a woman..

How shamelessly you havesaid this all..I have not bounded your son ..he is happy with me ..I am happy with him ..we are not in any forceful relationship ..and he has done so muchfor me ..I will never forget..but end decision to be with me or with your male dominated ownership ..will be his only.”

Rk wanted to say something andhe was shocked to see his dad's behavior ..he knew he was not happy with his decision but from sometime ..it was silence from his side so he thought that hehas changed his mind.

Madhu stopped Rk and continued saying.

“Mr.Kundra ..i insisted to meet with you all..but now Iunderstood that why Rk didn’t wanted me to meet you esp you ..now I get it..heknew that you can do such things in front of me which he won’t like to be donewith me..but I guess..”

“Madhu ..Madhu ya that’s why I wanted to give more time to allthis.but I thought ..Dad is quite ok with all this now so I agreed for thismeeting..i have never interested in family business but Dad was forcing me tojoin it ..so I joined your company as its of my interest and I thought ..with time Dad will understand but he didn’t .. I apologize ..i “

“Don’t apologize Rk ..not your fault ..but your dad should notunderestimate women power..how he can say that I am less efficient or I can’t handle power etc etc.”

“Enough Rishabh ..you are not free to do things of your own choicenow..i will not let you destroy your carrier ..and enough Ms Madhubala ..

you are standing in my house ..don’t forget ..”

“And you also should not forget that how to behave with guests!!” Madhu was fuming and more because the ladies in the house were keepquiet..

“I better know how to deal with a person..”

“Dad ..please ..you promised me to give her chance atleast..sheis my boss ..does not disqualify her ..her talent..”

“Rk ..don’t teach me ..and let me tell her..that  if she want to change my thinking about her,

She have to prove me wrong..”

“So you are challenging me??”

“Yes infact I know ..you will not succeed but still ..just forRishabh so that he can also understand that girls /women can’t do it at their own..”

“You are so mean Mr. Kundra..Rk is so different from you..goodthat he is not your copy..”

Madhu was keeping patience but not happening.

“Dad pls ..pls stop all this ..you always do this..i didn’twanted to say but you have always dominated all of us..we can’t do things ofour own choice..so when I went against your wish..see how angry you are and want to snatch my happiness!!!! Why I can’t do things of my own choices? I amnot your slave!!”

seemed like Rk spoke after long time to his  father and he was also so disturbed..also she saw his mother’s teary eyes..means all are suffocated coz of his father.

“Shut up Rk!! You can’t say it..you are talking like this coz ofthis Madhubala .. instead of clearing this mess..you are arguing with me!! Iwill will show you ..i will s-h-o-w y-o-u !! “ and suddenly he kept his hand onher heart and he was having pain ..he could not say anything more..Rk wentthere quickly ..screaming ..

“DAD!!!!! What happened to you !! mom ..call doctor unclepls..Dad..Dad ..open your eyes..Dad!!”

Madhu also tried to figured out what happened ..it might be a stroke ..she saw Rk’s mother asking her sister to call doctor as she was puzzled to handle all this..she started crying ..his sister called doctor andin sometime ..he was there..

~~~~

He was admitted to hospital and doctors were treating him..it was a heart stroke..both Rk and Madhu were feeling guilty and were not able to talk to each other..but than Madhu broke the silence and said ..”Rk i am really so sorry ..i should have not argue with them..its all my mistake..i “

She said and she was having lump in her throat..she had tearyeyes.

“Madhu ..”Rk said in very low tone ..

“Madhu its not your fault ..its mine ..if i could handled itwell..it would not have happened but what to do ..all the time ..he created ascene and we must apologize to him..than his ego get satisfied..we all arebearing al this but he has never changed..and now this happened coz for howlong ..how long I should have kept quiet ? and he was insulting you now ..if Iknew ..he is still so much anger against you .. would have never called you at home.he was talking to me normally so ..i thought now it’s the right time..buttt..”

“Don’t worry Rk ..that was his plan to bring me in the picture and do something so that you will go far away from me..

but ya ..about his health.. don’t he will be fine..and its notyour fault either ..you tried your best na..so please don’t feel guilty..hewill be allright..”

Rk took her hand in his hand ..and they just saw doctor coming.

They were looking in that direction.

~~~~

Thanks Friends❤️

Deepti😳

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks For Updating The Story Deepti. I Loved It. Madhubala Was My Favorite Tv Show. I Wish Colors Would Bring Back Vivian& DD Together Again.

RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Thanks For Updating The Story Deepti. I Loved It. Madhubala Was My Favorite Tv Show. I Wish Colors Would Bring Back Vivian& DD Together Again.

Thanks a lot dear..so glad you loved it.😳

Its my fav show too and DD-VD made it unforgettable.