Vidya and Vivek to finally tie the knot

Lovelypathak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes, I just saw the video on IndiaTv where they both did court marriage. Excited to watch this episode.

Can't post the link as I am a newbie.  You may google this title or search on youtube. Also post the link, if possible. 

watch?v=tAfYJwfbH3U

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelypathak

Yes, I just saw the video on IndiaTv where they both did court marriage. Excited to watch this episode.

Can't post the link as I am a newbie.  You may google this title or search on youtube. Also post the link, if possible. 

watch?v=tAfYJwfbH3U

Oh thank u so he confronted his mom as per precap for Monday and they married let’s how it goes from now

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So from now we can expect chori chori chupkey chupkey romance of vidya and vivek 

avishinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Weird . Did Vivek go against his mother . And I don’t understand the bandage he has around his head again . What happened to Vivek 

Lovelypathak thumbnail

Vivek had a car accident when he angrily rushed out of his home after knowing his mother's truth. 

Yes, they are going against his mother's wish but perhaps this is the only way for Vidya to give 10th class exam (Atleast as shown in the show). This concept of secret marriage will be interesting. Hope makers handle this well with nice story line 

Lovelypathak thumbnail

Not sure whether these two dumbos will engage in chori chupkey romance. Haha. They will focus on studies to fulfil the promise given to his mother. 

I hope Mehak plan to do something for them. Mehak will be the saviour here. 

Me too waiting for their secret meeting and romance.