Realization and reality - KuKu

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

"Kuhu aapki bro bani, Naanu ki designer bani, Maami ki teacher bani, Ketu ki best friend bani aur main uska kuch nahi ban paaya"

I personally expected a bit more intense realization from Kunal where he would at least say I'm starting to live Kuhu but all he managed to say was he wanted the shaadi and he doesn't want to let go of her at any cost. The reasoning he gave that Kuhu had become the apple of everyone's eye in the family wasn't convincing. Abir was so right in telling him that Kuhu will not understand this kind of confession. 

Maybe its Ritvik's expressions that make you feel bad for Kunal but we can not forget how badly he treated Kuhu after the wedding, his repeated "go back to your home" and handing the divorce papers without guilt. To compensate all that he needs to work really hard!! How much does it take to just say "Kuhu give me a second chance. I think I'm falling in love with you". You don't have to do shayari or talk full on romantic - that's not your forte and your wife knows that too! But expecting her to read through your mind is a lot. Abir said all the right things today. Glad he said he'd help him but I rather wish Kunal does something by himself. What was he trying to convey with the sports car pic anyway? That's a good start.

Again we get to see why Kunal is behaving like that. He started discovering himself only now, realizing his mistakes and is trying to rectify them but time is what he doesn't have. All this while she was right next to him and now that she's gone he's feeling the emptiness. 

On the other hand Kuhu is all prepared to face the worst. But she wants to meet Kunal once before meeting the lawyer (in my head Ishqzaade scene☺️). She planned to tell her family post the wedding - coz she doesn't want to be the distraction from the family's events. She is meeting the lawyer at 2:45 and pre planned with a spa appointment (well thought of so family doesn't do shak). One thing I don't understand is why is she behaving weird with Mishti. The being center stage and all was totally unnecessary. Mishti is in a good mood so she let it go and happily said coz it's her shaadi πŸ˜† I mean that's obvious Kuhu she's supposed to be center stage πŸ˜† The ugly duckling comment was also not needed. The way Kaveri is acting and the BG music is making me think she's turning negative and our worse nightmare of the promo actually being true is coming true πŸ˜’

Anyways for now I'm in la la land after the kamarband scene with Ishqzaade in the background  *don't wake me up* 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I personally liked the realisation bit. I want the love track to take its time. Kunal is a person who has always judged every relationship based on how it affects his family so since Kuhu has passed that test, he became ready to accept her in his life as seen after the leap. But now, he has slowly started to see her as his wife but I feel love will come once he discovers himself. That is why I think he keeps saying that he wants to save the marriage rather than saying he loves her.

Nobody understood the sportscar scene. Only the writers' know it's significance. Maybe he was planning to take Kuhu on a drive as Mishti said 'romantic private date' because he was like 'itne kapde sportscar me fit nahi honge'. Who knows?!πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I agree with not being able to understand Kuhu's behaviour with Mishti. I get that you're angry about your brother being heartbroken but what's with the random mean comments. If this is an attempt to turn her evil then it seems pretty off. Fingers crossed that the promo doesn't come true.

Although, she was right at shouting at her for opening her letter and picking up her phone. Privacy naam ki koi cheez hoti hai. Mishti needs to understand boundaries here. Matlab she is standing in the room. You could just give her the phone. 

And oh that upcoming scene has us all excited

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I was happy when Mishti gave it back to kuhu in the jasmeet scene. She deserved it.

We've seen the pic where the whole family gets to know about Kunal and Kuhu's divorce. Mishti and Kuhu aren't in it so maybe Mishti is going to talk to Kuhu. If so, I want them to really fight it out - ek baar ho hi jaye πŸ˜†.

I'm kinda glad he's tyring to understand his feelings and isn't jumping to 'I love her and can't live without her'. My issue is that he may be too late. He'll start falling in love when she turns super hostile. It doesn't make sense to me.

Edited by PureDrivenSnow - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes please put these 2 in a boxing ring and get it over with. I don't even understand the underlying problem between the two. Atleast the writers should give them a proper backstory. 

nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

I personally liked the realisation bit. I want the love track to take its time. Kunal is a person who has always judged every relationship based on how it affects his family so since Kuhu has passed that test, he became ready to accept her in his life as seen after the leap. But now, he has slowly started to see her as his wife but I feel love will come once he discovers himself. That is why I think he keeps saying that he wants to save the marriage rather than saying he loves her.

Nobody understood the sportscar scene. Only the writers' know it's significance. Maybe he was planning to take Kuhu on a drive as Mishti said 'romantic private date' because he was like 'itne kapde sportscar me fit nahi honge'. Who knows?!πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I agree with not being able to understand Kuhu's behaviour with Mishti. I get that you're angry about your brother being heartbroken but what's with the random mean comments. If this is an attempt to turn her evil then it seems pretty off. Fingers crossed that the promo doesn't come true.

Although, she was right at shouting at her for opening her letter and picking up her phone. Privacy naam ki koi cheez hoti hai. Mishti needs to understand boundaries here. Matlab she is standing in the room. You could just give her the phone. 

And oh that upcoming scene has us all excited

Romantic private drive  Some dreams never come true πŸ˜†

nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

I was happy when Mishti gave it back to kuhu in the jasmeet scene. She deserved it.

We've seen the pic where the whole family gets to know about Kunal and Kuhu's divorce. Mishti and Kuhu aren't in it so maybe Mishti is going to talk to Kuhu. If so, I want them to really fight it out - ek baar ho hi jaye πŸ˜†.

I'm kinda glad he's tyring to understand his feelings and isn't jumping to 'I love her and can't live without her'. My issue is that he may be too late. He'll start falling in love when she turns super hostile. It doesn't make sense to me.

Yes Kuhu was not making sense so Mishti had to give her a reality checkπŸ€“

It is not so typical of Kunal to say I love you and as somebody pointed out his family has always been his priority and now that he acknowledged that Kuhu has made everyone in the family love her more than him he doesn't want her to go.