Pari stop being mahaan

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I m so done with Pari now....stop being mahaan girl....it's high time now stop insulting urself by staying with selfish Srivastav family....

Yesterday senior Srivastav members were not happy with Pari stay ...they were worried for Gunjan....

Gunjan My God .... always want sympathy and attention.....such a drama queen.

Gunjans parents are right Pari can stay in hotel no need to stay with Srivastav family and yes she is not part of family...

Yogi what should I about him....such a flipper yaar....one side he want Gunjan and other side Pari too... pathetic person.

Bablu and Surjit are best ....they r true to thr character yaar....honest and true friend....they understand Pari more not Yogi .... infact Yogi never understood Pari.

Is it that difficult to understand that if Pari stays thr it gonna hurt Pari the most coz shameless Yogi already moved on but Pari is still thr standing alone . 

Don't know what's coming up but I feel Pari's mom going to create some misunderstanding and Prakash going to insult Pari again and ask her to leave . 

I don't know but you guyz think Pari may turn negative ?? I mean we all know writers love for Gunjan.....since yori separation they wasted many epis on Gunjan only... trying best to glorify Gunjan but still not succeeding and may be for Gunjan they can butchered Pari ...

Pari need tight slap to realize what she doing with her life and wasting her life for shameless and selfish Srivastav Family. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manali14 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by: diya_snow

I m so done with Pari now....stop being mahaan girl....it's high time now stop insulting urself by staying with selfish Srivastav family....

Yesterday senior Srivastav members were not happy with Pari stay ...they were worried for Gunjan....

Gunjan My God .... always want sympathy and attention.....such a drama queen.

Gunjans parents are right Pari can stay in hotel no need to stay with Srivastav family and yes she is not part of family...

Yogi what should I about him....such a flipper yaar....one side he want Gunjan and other side Pari too... pathetic person.

Bablu and Surjit are best ....they r true to thr character yaar....honest and true friend....they understand Pari more not Yogi .... infact Yogi never understood Pari.

Is it that difficult to understand that if Pari stays thr it gonna hurt Pari the most coz shameless Yogi already moved on but Pari is still thr standing alone . 

Don't know what's coming up but I feel Pari's mom going to create some misunderstanding and Prakash going to insult Pari again and ask her to leave . 

I don't know but you guyz think Pari may turn negative ?? I mean we all know writers love for Gunjan.....since yori separation they wasted many epis on Gunjan only... trying best to glorify Gunjan but still not succeeding and may be for Gunjan they can butchered Pari ...

Pari need tight slap to realize what she doing with her life and wasting her life for shameless and selfish Srivastav Family.