Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh my God .... I swear I thought it was something to do with Nirbhaya's case but le behold yet another Nirbhaya!  What is wrong with our countrymen!

RIP Dear lady!

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 4 years ago
HotFuzz thumbnail

I listened to the recorded audio call that she made to her sister.. it was heart wrenching. Wish she made one call to police. Here in US even if a person feels slight hint of danger,  we dial 911 and I wish that becomes a practice India as well .. She was repeatedly asking her sister to stay on phone as she was scared. 

RIP priyanka πŸ˜­

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotFuzz

I listened to the recorded audio call that she made to her sister.. it was heart wrenching. Wish she made one call to police. Here in US even if a person feels slight hint of danger,  we dial 911 and I wish that becomes a practice India as well .. She was repeatedly asking her sister to stay on phone as she was scared. 

RIP priyanka πŸ˜­

A minister said the same thing and he is getting slammed by everyone on twitter for it.  He may not have worded it well but as a girl I would actually take that suggestion into consideration. Now I do know calling 100 might most of the time not work but its a good idea to still do it along with calling ur family. I would even go ahead and call my friends especially if some of them live nearby if they can help. Musibat ke time pe jitna kar sako karna chahiye, u don't know what might end up helping u. 

There needs to be more helpline numbers for people to call upon, or social media handles to reach to in such situations and those numbers and handles need to be advertised strictly to reach everyone so that people will actually know these things exist.

silver_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She should have called but she didn’t. Most women don’t know how to respond in the time of crisis. It happens with everyone. But why Is a women or girl advised to be cautious when it should have been the other way round. 

Their clothes are blamed. They wrong if a woman goes out in the night with a male friend. And even now we are hearing advices  how the girl could have been saved if she did this or that instead of talking about those so called inhumans. Those b*tards are namard they only have strength to overpower a woman. When will they understand respecting a women’s dignity and looking after her safety is what makes them real man.