Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

He had damn good scenes with little Sneha but I personally like RR-JW scenes more. Maybe due to the fact that those scenes used to be high on sentiments. ๐Ÿ˜›

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoqLrlIjVZl/?igshid=jupwb8r0317x

Yeh scen kab aya pavan ji help karo...

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok, I did the unthinkable!  I watched some episodes of the KZK1.

OMG it is horrendous!  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ All these characters have the same names but are so vastly different!  Prerna and Anurag were weird in the extreme! Who are these people? 

How can anyone compare this current amazing journey of Anurag and Prerna with that nonsense?  There was barely any AnuPre in that show!   Anurag was boring,  so boring that you wonder why Prerna would be interested in him?  Such a weak, momma's boy, who agreed to marry Komolika when his mother insisted!!!!   Just like that! 

I have watched it to the point of Bajaj entry and I can now see why people want Bajaj.  He is better than Anurag in the original version.  Prerna is different too, but not in a nicer way.  

I don't intend to watch any further because it is a big yawn!  Now I am convinced that it is actually Parth and Erica who make the current version so fantastically better in every sense!  It is the actors who are so damn fine and so good together that makes KZK2 so much better!    

Annu8193 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinot

OMG it is horrendous!  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ All these characters have the same names but are so vastly different!  Prerna and Anurag were weird in the extreme! Who are these people? 

How can anyone compare this current amazing journey of Anurag and Prerna with that nonsense?  There was barely any AnuPre in that show!   Anurag was boring,  so boring that you wonder why Prerna would be interested in him?  Such a weak, momma's boy, who agreed to marry Komolika when his mother insisted!!!!   Just like that! 

I have watched it to the point of Bajaj entry and I can now see why people want Bajaj.  He is better than Anurag in the original version.  Prerna is different too, but not in a nicer way.  

I don't intend to watch any further because it is a big yawn!  Now I am convinced that it is actually Parth and Erica who make the current version so fantastically better in every sense!  It is the actors who are so damn fine and so good together that makes KZK2 so much better!    

Kzk2 is kachra u can enjoy ur show...

Kzk is far more better show yeh bhaat sabko pata even ekta maiya knows it...

Agar kzk ithna boring hai who said u to watch it lol....๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Annu8193 - 4 years ago
Annu8193 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinot

A

Edited by Annu8193 - 4 years ago
sonnet11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Background tune was so nice...

Royalty! Our King! 

sonnet11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can I tell though I'm not Pavanji๐Ÿ˜†it's S14 ep 33. I know everything about this track as it was followed by our PRB track, the love story began finally.. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3_pB1uh4Fk/

^ One of the best scenes post leap.