SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey - I don’t see anything? ðŸ˜•

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

What the hell.....iska kya matlab....what is he trying to say ????.....ki rashmi is acting like his wife on the show.....????? ...aisa kuch toh dikha nahi mujhe.....🤔i guesss ladne jhagadne waalo baat se ....but sid tum to paras se bhi ladte ho.....to paras bhi khud ko tumhari wife samajhta hain. 

This one. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

What was even the need to say that they were married in show and not in real. Now I think he probably likes her.

So how does he like her ? I mean he meant to say don't act like my wife .

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SP2684

Wait for the page to load. It's there under Koena Mitra Army's tweet. It's your yesterday's post on Salman. 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Title itnaa misleading hai🤣. Muje lagaa theybare secretly married. Gosh u burned my hopes ðŸ¤£.

I think he said this cos of his reg to khandaan. Matlab biwi  ho kyaa ji itnaa aata hai mere baare mein. Anyways have to see the episode to know full context..

Imo I think they were in a passionate relationship which lead to ugly break up .😆 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh - thanks! I didn’t realize they do this - I.e. source posts and put them in there. That’s cool :-) 

rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think what he meant to say was you were my wife in serial not in real life, you dont know anything about my khandaan so refrain from talking about them. 

Really weird phrasing. Why even bring up about wife stuff. I feel like some back handed taunt to her, which maybe only they both understand. And his attitude while saying it, clearly hes on a big high after WKV coz he knows hes being supported.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/television/101119/bigg-boss-13-salman-khan-slammed-by-netizens-and-gauhar-khan-for-this.html

Click on the link. Keep scrolling down. Under "Koena Mitra Army" your name is mentioned. If you can't see, wait for two minutes. Let the page load.

Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He needs to go and receive help.