boring devoleena and rashmi

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

these two are unnecessarily over hyped. just because their serials have been a hit doesnot mean they are entertaining.

devoleena is a big bore and very dull.

I used to like rashmi but after seeing her nature and the language she speaks find her so boastful and cheap.in every episode of WKW she behaves as if she has done a favour by entering this show.

there was no need to bring them back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neensm

these two are unnecessarily over hyped. just because their serials have been a hit doesnot mean they are entertaining.

I used to like rashmi but after seeing her nature and the language she speaks find her so boastful and cheap.in every episode of WKW she behaves as if she has done a favour by entering this show.

I don't agree with you..they entertain me plenty...maybe different perspectives 

I love rashmi's shudd Hindi...

Edited by soap_fan - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: neensm

couldn't agree more.

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Boring my foot !!! If you call grabbing footage and acting fake is entertaining then Lol. Devo is boring for you because she is REAL and so as Rashmi !! They dont need anybody's footage they are self made and that is why they had been brought back because BB knew it that Shukla cannot run the whole show he dont have that CAPABILITY to garn trp. He is nothing without Rashmi-Devo !🤣

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pixie98

Boring my foot !!! If you call grabbing footage and acting fake is entertaining then Lol. Devo is boring for you because she is REAL and so as Rashmi !! They dont need anybody's footage they are self made and that is why they had been brought back because BB knew it that Shukla cannot run the whole show he dont have that CAPABILITY to garn trp. He is nothing without Rashmi-Devo !🤣

no body were even missing them even audience shukla is running the show you agree or not.

Gameon_Reborn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

they are super boring. should have brought shifali and that writer 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I like Debo and I really want she stays away from Rashmi because  I can’t stand that repetitive illogical rashmi. 

From bahu gang I can’t tolerate mahira and rashmi who’s strategy is getting out reactions from others , provoking others and then showing how bold/courageous woman they both are.

Yaha Arti ke siva koi bhi doormate material nai hai . But mahira and rashmi ko lagta hai bold/courageous wohi dono hai .

Sana total fake hai and yeh dono rashmi/mahira ka ek he game strategy hai dusro ko provoke kar k reaction nikalvana or fir apna kiya/bola sab 1 minute mai bhul jayegi or samnewale ko bolegi “tum itna aggressive kyun ho rahe ho”. 😆

Mahira/rashmi/sana jaisi women ke samne baki k sab better lagte hai.