Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello my dear friends  group hug
I just wrote long post,pressed something wrong and lost everything...grrr

Thank you vibha for informing us about tulasi.so sorry to hear abjout her father.will pray for him and for her as well.will keep her in my heart and prayers.

Happy to hear that a weather is nice in place where avi is living. Happy that she and abhi are enjoying in spring too.so,abhi starte d to crawl now,I can imagine how curious he is now that he can reach lots of new places. What a great exercise for avi.lots of huggs to both of you my sweeties.

Here is so hot this days,it is like a summer. I bet nada has lots of work to do, and I hope that she is resting over the weekend. 

I wish you all beautiful weekend ahead. Enjoy it with your families and friends. Thinking of you and wishing you all the best. Lots of love.take care.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a peaceful Sunday. πŸ˜Š 
This is my Sheru's VB , don't misunderstand that it is me !!πŸ˜›
Related imageImage result for sunday greetings gif

Image result for sunday greetings gif
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hi Avy. πŸ€—
Our Abhy means he became a little researcher πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Ha ha ha , this pic is  so cute NadoπŸ˜ƒ Good morning .
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good morning Nado . πŸ€— 

Hi Madi πŸ˜ƒ 

How are the first days of school breaks going? πŸ˜ƒ

My days will be like this from now onwards!!πŸ˜† Image result for mother becomes mad gifs

Related image

Image result for mother becomes mad gifs

Related image

Related image

πŸ˜†

It's not easy to be a mom. πŸ˜ƒ

Agree with Nado😊

Yes Padma and Nado , a mother's life is not an easy life to live !!!😳 Related image

Edited by Jayshree - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Dragice for these Strawberries.😊 Good morning to you .❀️ 
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends  group hug

I just wrote long post,pressed something wrong and lost everything...grrr

Thank you vibha for informing us about tulasi.so sorry to hear abjout her father.will pray for him and for her as well.will keep her in my heart and prayers.

Happy to hear that a weather is nice in place where avi is living. Happy that she and abhi are enjoying in spring too.so,abhi starte d to crawl now,I can imagine how curious he is now that he can reach lots of new places. What a great exercise for avi.lots of huggs to both of you my sweeties.

Here is so hot this days,it is like a summer. I bet nada has lots of work to do, and I hope that she is resting over the weekend. 

I wish you all beautiful weekend ahead. Enjoy it with your families and friends. Thinking of you and wishing you all the best. Lots of love.take care.

Very happy for your lovely, committed messages Branka. Good morning to you Madam .πŸ€— 
Image result for sunday greetings gif
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Do not know which grandmother she lost but grief of death and now sorrow of accident is very disturbing. Hope he recovers soon, me too praying!

Hope her father is recovering. Praying for him Vibha. Hope Tulasi reached India safely by now. πŸ˜Š

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Agree with Nado😊

Yes Padma and Nado , a mother's life is not an easy life to live !!!😳 Related image

Related image

Omg Madi, these are exactly the things my boys would do, climb walls during hide n seek game or poke my eyes if they get up before me, thanks for the recollections!πŸ˜†

Edited by Jayshree - 4 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Madi, simply loved the image you posted of the lady in the boat, so tranquil and pretty! No news yet from Tulasi, guess she is travelling, after reaching the airport too, she has an onward journey of about six hours, very strenuous but guess by tonight she will reach, concerned about her own health too and how she will cope!

Have a relaxed and fun Sunday everyone, for soon, Monday will catch up!😊

Good Morning ~

Good Morning wishing you the most wonderful, beautiful, awesome and blessed day!
Ivone12 thumbnail