Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

removed

Edited by Ms.Lizzie - 4 years ago
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update about time bpoth came a bit more close geet wanted to celebrate maan bthday the most special way riya wanted a break so she left asha along with her 2 devars husband and geet and brother all went to goa where rishab and vikrant tag with their friends they met on way geet had book a room she plan to share with maan though maan was confused at first but later understood this is what geet wants geet kiss him both getting lost in passion though maan tried to stop but geet wants to move on in their relation so she ask him to continue totally surprising maan next update thoda hot and erotic ho jaye
Pqwert207 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved d update
Lol d icecream story was really funny
N both handa siblings r really naughty kids

So they r going to take d next step in their relation
Wonderful
Maan s not at all interested in his bday celebration

Next story- of course ROMANCE. Lol

Thnxz for pm
Eagerly waiting for nxt
ammu5 thumbnail
superb loved it...grrt thought sending rishab n vikranth away
Rahiramesh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous👏
Loved the banter the naughty folks Vikrant, Rishabh Geet and Riya were doing all the way long and then the single boys left for their nightout. I liked your idea for Vicky n Rishab
Also Riya and Arjun did their little eye talk so that Arjun is aware of Maaneet staying in the same room
It might be a surprise for Maan that Geet proposed to stay in his room and now she is ready for next step too
That was a surprise or say Birthday Gift 😉
Continue soon..

I would love to read an intense romantic story..
But I love this story line too much so please do not end it soon, infact make it super lengthy😃
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Continue soon..
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Weekend trip to goa, for Maan's birthday..
Ok I kinda guessed it in the start itself what would be her idea of birthday gift..
Fun filled chapter with geet & rishabh's banter..
I might disagree with arjun now, they all did not seem like kids, but these two felt like oldies..
It's goa after all & they are here to have fun..
About Geet's surprise & rishabh leaving, in the start when I realized about geet's plan, I thought why the hell was she taking her brother along with her, it would have indeed turned too awkward..
But with him gone, though not very far, it was okay I guess..
Coming to maaneet, she has finally decided to take a step further in their relationship.. This is a great step for a girl like her, coz she is not the one to take such things casually..
Therefore it shows the amount of trust she has rendered to maan & this relationship..
It seems all her insecurities have finally left her completely..
By the way maan though did not show it, might have been really shocked by first the idea of sharing the room & then her declaration.. but he sure might be doing a happy dance in his head😉😆

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 6 years ago
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is Maan as surprised, elated, happy yet hesitant as I am? I'm sure the hesitation will melt soon...
maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous, so geet surprised maan with her birthday gift. But will she think of settling down or she needs one more pushEdited by maneetarsh - 6 years ago