Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Fandu

Intriguing story so far. Will wait for the mystery to unravel to find out if the rapist and the husband are both the same or different persons. Thank you for the update. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thankuu so much dear...I'm so glad you liked it ðŸ˜Š
SillySoni thumbnail

Chapter 2

"Aarti please bring tea for Jiji" Gayatri with Maya bua went to Yash room.

"Bua ji tea" Aarti keep tray on table.

"Aarti meet Yash's bua ji" Aarti sat beside Gayatri smile at Maya bua.

"Namaste bua ji" Aarti join her hands.

"Bhabhi your daughter in law don't know how to take blessings from olders" Maya give a not so happy look to Gayatri then Aarti.

"I'm sorry bua ji" Aarti instantly take her blessings.

"Hmm its ok" Maya turn her face from Aarti.

"Bhabhi I think this girl is not good for our Yash" Maya bua think who can give poison to Yash. Gayatri too think that Aarti bring bad luck for Yash. She even search whole house for some proof to find who mixed poison in Yash food but she got nothing.

"Bua ji please" Yash got angry listen to her.

"But Yash beta" Gayatri hold Maya hand saying with eyes to keep quiet.

"Ok beta you take rest and Aarti please take care of Yash" Gayatri move out of Yash room with Maya.

"Aarti beta" Aarti heard her mother voice.

"Maa come please" Shobha smile at her.

"How are you Yash beta ?" She felt uncomfortable because she heard what Maya bua think about Aarti.

"I'm fine maa ji" Yash smile sweetly at her taking her blessings.

"Aman how are you doing" Yash asked when Aarti was giving him juice.

"Good Jiju, tomorrow I'm leaving to Delhi for my job interview" Aarti sat beside with Aman on a sofa.

"That's great, good luck for your interview" Yash wish him luck.

"Thanks Jiju" Aman give a sweet smile to Yash.

"I think Gayatri ji not behaving nicely with you?" Aman ask in low voice when he saw Yash talking with shobha.

"No, she is just tense for her son that's it" Aarti don't want to spoil her mother in law image in front of her family and most importantly she just don't want to make them worry about her anymore.

"How are you feeling now?" Aarti sat beside Yash on bed giving him soup after her mother and brother leaves.

"Much Better" He look her face, here is peace on her face.

"Please lay down now" She made him lay and put pillows behind his head and back.

"I don't know who gave me poison" Yash close his eyes feeling Aarti fingers in his hair.

Afternoon...

"Maa ji why Yash not going office?" Aarti ask because its a week since Yash not going office, he just work from home. She also take a break from her Revenge because she don't want anyone to doubt her.

"Aarti he don't remember anything now so I'm thinking to tell him to join Scindia Constructions with Prateek" Gayatri said coming into kitchen.

"What?" Aarti confusedly look her for answer.

"Yes he lost his memory two months back" Gayatri told shocking Aarti, she sat on chair stunned to know she is taking her revenge from a man who loss his memory.

Yash room...

"So bhai you are joining SC ?" Prateek stand to leave.

"Yes" Yash gaze shifted on Aarti who is looking him only standing close to door.

"Aarti bhabhi come, I'm just leaving" Prateek said moving out of room.

"Aarti what happen?" Yash find her silent.

"You didn't tell me about your memory loss?" Aarti walked to him.

"Maa told Shobha maa, she didn't told you?" Yash put file a side.

"Why didn't you told me??" She hold his shirt collar in anger.

"Aarti" Yash was shock with her sudden anger but he know she is right on her place to react like this if she don't know about his memory loss.

"I'm sorry please calm down" Yash try to pull her hands from collar then he find her in tears.

"Why are you hurting me why? what wrong I have done please tell me?" She cry don't know why she felt so hurt today.

"I'm sorry please forgive me" Yash hugged her tightly until she calmed down. He remember how a month back he was not even ready to marry, when he don't know anything not even his name but when doctor told there is no hope of returning his memory then Gayatri start to force him for marriage so he finally give in to her continue requests and now he is marriage to Aarti.

After 4 days... Afternoon...

Aarti smile looking their room curtains burning in fire.

"Paridhi Where is Aarti?" Yash come back from office for lunch. Paridhi said Aarti is in their room, reaching there he find their whole room on fire.

"Aarti" He shockingly stare an unconscious Aarti laying on floor, he run to her and shake her but she was not moving so without thinking anything more he picked Aarti wrapped in a blanket but when he turn to leave the room he saw fire already reached to room door.

"Now what I do?" Yash think looking Aarti in his arms.

"Bhai" Prateek shocked to see fire in Yash room.

"Prateek move back please" Yash shout and run out without thinking much but get burned on his arm and shoulders.

After one hour when fire finally come in control.

Yash looked Aarti who is now crying looking their burn room.

"I don't know how this happened believe me" He hugged her after Gayatri leave showing them another room until their room again Painted and furnished.

"It's ok" She look his hurt hands, he still not caring about his wounds, she don't know how can he change so much after his memory loss.

"Why you hurt yourself for me?" She asked. Yash smile finding her eyes stuck on his hurt hands.

"Because I love you, and I will always protect you from every danger" He tell over so passionately. Aarti stare his eyes to find lie but don't know how she find love for her.

"Don't know when but I just fall in love with you" Yash look into her lost eyes, he cupped her nape. Aarti close her eyes when their lips touched.

"Hope you don't hurt me again" She kissed him back.

"I Promise" Yash was lost in that moment he don't even know what she ask he just promised.

Night...

"I need money" Aarti tell laying in Yash arms, she already talked with two mans for her next plan, they want 25000 to to do what she told them.

"Hmm wait" He take out his card.

"Take it" Aarti look Yash surprised that he didn't even ask for what she needs money. In these days she feel like she is not married to her rapist but someone who truly love her and she can feel Yash love in each and every action how much he loves her, don't know when she start to understand him but still she can't forgot for what she is here and why she marry him.

"You don't want to ask why I need money" Yash made her lay on her side, he too lay there beside her.

"When you feel you will tell me, I don't need to worry" Aarti smile it's amaze her why he trust her so much.

"Because I love you" He speak as if he heard her thought.

"I..." Aarti look him teasingly then curled an arm around his neck, pulling him closer. Yash smile he feel bad that she don't love him but he also knew she too feel something for him.

"You are getting naughtier day by day" Yash murmur when she pushed him on his back.

"Don't tell me you don't like my this side" Aarti stare his eyes.

"I love everything about you" He put some hair behind her ear lovingly looking her.

Next day...

"Aarti bhabhi please tell mom dad that Yash bhai is in hospital he met with an accident" Prateek told on phone. Aarti smile evilly because her plan is successful.

Hospital...

"Yash is fine but his right hand break in this accident" Doctor told when Suraj meet him in cabin.

"How this happen?" Suraj feel fear for Yash life because this is second time Yash is in danger.

"Bauji actually" Prateek think how he find Yash unconscious.

Flashback...

"Yash bhai where are you?" Prateek call Yash.

"Chhote, I'm on my way to xyz site" Yash put ear phone driving car.

"But bhai you forgot file here" Prateek said looking file in his hand.

"Oh shit, chhote I took wrong file with me" Yash said flipping file pages.

"It's ok bhai, I'm coming there you meet me on xyz road" Prateek said opening his car door to sit.

"Ok I will wait there" Yash saw a truck coming to his way in great speed.

"Nooo" Prateek heard Yash shout.

"Bhai, Yash bhai what happen ? bhai ?" Prateek scream for any response from Yash, then he speed his car in tension.

Back to present...

"I found a truck but truck driver was missing from there" Prateek told everything.

"Why you was talking with Yash when he driving car" Gayatri slapped Prateek hard in anger.

"I'm sorry maa" Prateek hold his burning cheek, he too think this is his mistake only.

"Bhabhi there is no fault of Prateek but in our home bad omen is this girl Aarti" Maya bua put hand on Gayatri shoulder.

"Jiji I think you are right this girl is not good for my Yash. The moment she come to our house Yash getting in trouble" Gayatri hateful gaze not hurting Aarti because she know she deserve her every curse when she is trying to kill her son.

Precap: "Shobha ji you can take your daughter Aarti back to your home, I will send divorce papers in five days" Gayatri said shocking shobha.

Edited by SillySoni - 3 years ago
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What a shocker😲 , so Aarti think her attacker is Yash, and if he is I say he deserve to be punished. And oh the other bombshell, he is suffering from a memory loss, I really hope he is not the culprit cause memory loss or not, I don't think I can forgive him if he hurt Aarti before. 

It look like Maya have her suspicious, then again she would be of anyone . Gayatri motherly instinct is also warning her of Aarti behavior, however Aarti wouldn't be too stupid to leave poison to be easily found. Aarti definitely need help regardless of Yash, she went thru a traumatic event after all, and before she really kill "her husband" ðŸ˜•

I am very excited for the next chapter

Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update...waiting for next update
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very interesting story! Keeps you wanting to continue reading till it concludes! Thanks for this interesting update.
Fandu thumbnail
Great update.  So Yash has lost his memory, did not see that one coming. Can't wait for the next chapter.  Update soon.
SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: sass8

What a shocker😲 , so Aarti think her attacker is Yash, and if he is I say he deserve to be punished. And oh the other bombshell, he is suffering from a memory loss, I really hope he is not the culprit cause memory loss or not, I don't think I can forgive him if he hurt Aarti before. 

It look like Maya have her suspicious, then again she would be of anyone . Gayatri motherly instinct is also warning her of Aarti behavior, however Aarti wouldn't be too stupid to leave poison to be easily found. Aarti definitely need help regardless of Yash, she went thru a traumatic event after all, and before she really kill "her husband" ðŸ˜•

I am very excited for the next chapter

Let's see if anyone help Aarti with Yash or she herself find what is the truth ðŸ˜³
SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: premap

Very interesting story! Keeps you wanting to continue reading till it concludes! Thanks for this interesting update.

Thankuu dear I'm glad you find it interesting😊
SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fandu

Great update.  So Yash has lost his memory, did not see that one coming. Can't wait for the next chapter.  Update soon.

Thankuu dear😊
SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya333

Nice update...waiting for next update

Thanks dear😊